When We See Each Other Again

Autumn In Seoul

Bom's pov

I rushed to Dara's apartment. I couldn't feel my feet again as i was running in my heels to Dara's place. Well, I'd sacrifice everything for a friend in need. I was standing in front of her door when i saw it was half opened. When I walked inside I could sense that Dara just had a fight with her boyfriend, Donghae. Will these two ever get along? Seriously how can they call themselves a couple when they couldn't even understand each other.

Her apartment was quite a mess. A chair laid down on the floor, pillows and papers were everywhere in the living room. Dara was sitting on the floor with Jiyong. Eh? Jiyong is here? He got here before me? Dara's bestfriend? Ah I felt bad, he shouldn't do that! But I know Jiyong had a crush on Dara since they were paired up in the same broadcasting schedule, so i understand. Tissues were everywhere around Dara. She sounded horrible. What is it this time?

"Dara! What happen to you?!" I screamed as i sprinted to where Dara sat

"I..I...." Dara was trying to say something but she was crying so hard. My tears were falling down right after I got closer to her. I saw Jiyong looked really angry.

"Take it easy Dara. Breathe!" I said

"I...I...I had a fight with Donghae" she said slowly as she was still crying

"Aih! This guy! I swear I'm..."

"No! This time is different Bom! This is worst. I couldn't believe he would do that to me, none of you would believe. Not after all the kindness he gave to me"

"What did he do to you?"

"I caught him cheating on me when I was walking downtown. I saw him cuddling, kissing another girl in a cafe...the same cafe we used to visit and spend our evening together" she cried harder after she told me the problem

"and then what happened? why are these pillows and...and that chair fell to the floor?"

"I went to the cafe. I slapped him in front of that girl. In front of everyone. I think....i think he was embarrassed so that's why he got mad at me and....and.....and we went back to my apartment..and....and....."

"Breathe Dara, take it easy"

"he slapped me back. He smacked the chair and threw all the pillows from the couch. He got really mad and...and i was scared Bom! I was scared! He caught me calling you asking for a help and then....then...he got more angry......he got more angry at me and he said that we're done! Bom! Our relationship is done! He packed all his stuff and left a few minutes before Jiyong came! Bom! What should i do?! this is the third time i caught him cheating on me but i still can't let him go! that's why i kept forgiving him! i just can't!"

We both cried in the living room as Jiyong was staring at the two sad bestfriends. I always thought Donghae was the one for Dara. I could see the happy faces when they spent their time together. It's a shame. I really wanted to walk to this guy and punch him in the face. But somehow, there are just somethings that we can't do or change.

 

~O~

 

I stayed at Dara's apartment last night. I just couldn't leave her alone in a situation like this. She needed me. Dara was still sleeping and I decided to take a walk around the apartment building. I walked a few blocks from the building until I decided to eat breakfast at one of the restaurants here. I ended up eating corn soup in a fast food restaurant. I wanted burger but corn is so much more interesting. I was eating until I saw a figure of a man who seemed familiar to me. He looked so handsome and his hair was very tidied. I tried to remember until then i stopped at this guy that Siwon introduced me last night on dinner. Yep, that is this Choi Seunghyun guy.

I ran to him with my corn soup. I don't know, I just had the urge to talk to him that morning.

"Seunghyun?" I called his name. He turned around and he was a little bit surprised to me. Of course, what kind of girl that would run into him at 7 in the morning with corn soup on her hands?

"Bom? What are you doing here?" Ah, he remembered my name. I was flattered a bit

"I'm just eating breakfast, what are you doing here?"

"The same as you of course" he laughed. oh my god, he looked so charming when he laughs especially when i catch his eyes. I'm dying

"Oh well..yeah that makes sense" I laughed. We took a seat together.

"So i see you left early last night Bom?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry for that. I felt really bad to leave you and Siwon that early!"

"Nah, It's okay. It seemed important so i understand"

"So, how do you know Siwon?"

"Well, it started from a business meeting in Paris. And then we keep in touch afterwards, it's simple as that" he smirked

"Ah it's always a business meeting. He's been busy lately so i kinda had to cherish the dinner last night but i didn't and i feel bad"

"You two are very close yeah?"

"Yeah, we're just friends. there's nothing more than that"

"Are you sure?" he teased me. oh god, why is he teasing me?

"Yes I'm sure!"

"By the way, since i just got back to Seoul after i left this city for like..um..7 years i guess"

"really?! oh wow, and it's for your work?"

"Ah yes kinda. Since i missed this city, i want you to take a walk with me and show me around"

"Seriously? Me? I'm not a good tour guide"

"Come on, you seem smart and beautiful. I'm sure you can be a good tour guide and make every man that we pass by jealous of me because i'm hanging out with you"

"What?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading! What do you think of the story? There will be more surprises in the next chapters ^^ Leave comments and subscribes!