Letters To Juliet

Autumn In Seoul

Bom's pov

It was dark outside. I've been sitting here with a cup of coffee giving my full attention to the dark sky outside the window. I thought it's going to rain soon. My hands were getting cold. I kept checking my phone just incase Siwon is calling. I started to worry about him. Siwon was going on a business trip to Japan and from what he told me, he's coming back to Seoul today right at 3 in the afternoon.

It's 4 PM. He should be here by now. He promised me to give me a call when he arrives in Seoul. But I got nothing. Not even a single texts or email. Ah I'm getting pissed with his attitude now! He must be having fun with another new girl that he met in Japan. He always did after a business trip. Actually I'm starting to doubt whether it's really a business trip or something else? I stared at the door in front of me when suddenly a figure of a woman appeared. Yes, she is Dara my co-worker and my bestfriend. She looks a little bit tired. So many requests came to our radio today. I should be helping her but I was taking a short break after a long shift today. From an interview with Junsu and Nichkhun from 2PM this morning and also I had to take over Jiyong's shift since he's taking a day off today. I know that i just have to talk and talk but sometimes it's quite tiring too.

Dara took a seat in front of me with her upset-angry-tired face. She stayed quite for a while until she put her hands on the table and stared at the dark sky as how i did since 30 minutes ago.

"Bom, you look a little bit worried. Has Siwon called you or texted you?" she asked me as she stared at me in sudden with her bunny face.

"Nope" I answered simply.

"It's unbelievable! He said that he will be here in Seoul at 3 PM! Now that it's 4 PM and he still hasn't called you?! Ah this guy!"

"Dara, why are you getting mad? I think I should be the one who scream out and giving my complains here?"

"Ah! It's just.....your boyfriend is annoying!"

"He is not my boyfriend Dara"

"But I'm sure you like him"

"No I don't!"

"Yes you do! See that? You're blushing again. Your face always turns red everytime we have this conversation"

Is it true? Ah I feel so embarrassed. I gotta admit, I like Siwon. He is my childhood friend and has been staying on my side ever since. He is very handsome and he also keeps his body in shape. I didn't know, he always took off his shirt in front of me in special occasions like when we're going to the gym together or even just hanging out at the beach confidently without caring whether I'm comfortable with it or not. I just have to admit that he is hot. He is attractive and kind, of course I like him.

"Yah! I'm going out to grab some food. Wanna come?" she asked me as she got up from her seat, holding her phone and her purse

"Nope. My shift will start too, i should be getting ready"

"Ah okay than. Have fun having your own broadcast!"

Dara waved at me as she walked away from me to the elevator accross the room. I was right, I should be getting ready right now since my broadcast is starting in 10 minutes. I will be holding this new program in our radio station. It's a program where people could share their experience by sending emails or letters to the radio station and if it's chosen i am gonna read it for 1 hour long.

I took a seat in the broadcasting room. I started to pick some letters in front of me that I'm gonna read in this new program. Wow, never thought people could be this interested on our new program.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to our new show called 'Letters to Juliet'! From now on we're going to add this new show to our radio every Thursday from 4.30 PM to 5.30 PM so don't miss out! Cause It's your stories that we read!"

I took one letter randomly from those letters in front of me.

"Okay, so this one is from Mark Lee. Let's see his story!"

'2 days ago, I arrived in Incheon Airport after a long flight from Paris. I was having this jetleg so I decided to take a seat in a small cafe inside the airport. I put my stuff next to me as I started to pick the menu. Suddenly, my eyes were caught in this woman with a long red hair far in front of me. I couldn't see her face because it was too far from me. But I could tell from the aura that this girl has a lot of interesting things inside of her personality. I don't like to call it as an obsession but I'm really curious about this girl. I'm willing to do anything just to find her and get to know her. I can tell, that she is...special"

I was touched right after i read the story. This girl is so lucky. She didn't realize that a guy was actually paying attention to her and willing to find her. While other girls were busy throwing themselves into boys, this girl..oh lord if only she knew that a man is actually having an interest in her THIS much!

I continued my broadcasting right after i read this letter from Mark Lee. If only a guy would ever do that to me.