~Birds

Drabbles Collection :3

"Jjung.." a girl with black colored hair whispered quietly as her arms circled tightly around her lover's body. She clenched her eyes before continued, "... I'm afraid.."

That girl was really afraid, anxious and worried to be more exact. Since the very first time, she understand that she, them, had stepped their feet in a very dangerous area and will be have much of painful. But they have no other choice. They must pass everything for their future. But now, when looked at far away from their apartment balcony, she couldn't help but felt nervous; again. All of her firm belief which she thought as hard as mount everest now stumbled and she was trembled in fear. Out from their comfortable and warm house here, the world outside was so cold and cruel. Would they be able to survive?

Heard Sulli's whisper, Krystal just smiled softly and pulled the latter into her embrace. She kept silent, and threw her gaze to the reddened sky, watched some birds which flying back to their nests.

"... I'm afraid too, Ssul.." after a moment, finally she answered. And she was not lying, she did afraid. They were too young, too fragile.

Then, Sulli opened her eyes, just to found Krystal smiled at her. She was about to talk, but when she stared right into those beautiful hazel orbs, all of her fear felt like melted, disappear to somewhere, filled again with nothing but confidence.

"We are too young, but we had deciding, Jinri.." Krystal continued again, "Someday.. We must fighting together, fight against people's cold stare out there.."

Sulli bit her lower lip nervously and unconsciously, she snuggled even more to the brown haired girl's body, "Can we, Jjung?"

"I don't know," she chuckled a little, then threw her gaze again the the sky, watching some birds above there. "Like that birds, Ssul.. They are so small when the world was so big.. But still, they have courage to leave their warm nest and show thet they are live, exist in this universe.."

Krystal drifted her eyes toward her lover and whispered softly, "Us too, Ssul.. We must have courage, even though just a little.."

The black haired girl's body shivered, "But.. I have no courage now, Jjung.."

"That birds.. The whole world is frightening them too, but they know that they have a nest, a place where they could go back, a place where they feel safe. And that's their power source.." she caressed her girlfriend's cheek gently, "Same with us.. I will fight, because i have you, a place where i going back home. And i will be your courage. A place for you when you feel enough of the world and tired.. We are afraid, but we must keep flying, Jinri-yah.."

Thus, the cruel world kept frightening her, but now Sulli felt like a little bird. A little bird which happy because the place where she could rest her wings was so warm and safe.

"... Soojung-ah.."

"Nothing bad gonna be happen.. Because i will always protecting you, Choi Jinri.."

 

 

----

 

 

Short JungLi with ManKrys (?) xD

This is just my thought btw, but If you don't get what i mean, that was just a feeling when you are in a same relationship and you are afraid for facing majority people who obviously hate that kind of love.

Heck, love is love, whatever it is.

Oh, got this idea when listening to 'Misster - I'll protect you from now on' xD

A group of Amber! Kekeke, they're cool :3