~Flowers

Drabbles Collection :3

-06.38, bedroom-

 

The dark brown haired girl opened her eyes lazily. Same with her sister, she was a heavy-sleeper, but coldness forced her to left her precious dreamland. The young girl glanced to an alarm clock which's sprawled in the little table next to her bed, then turned her head just for facing an empty bed. It's still early, but where's that kid?

"Aish.." Krystal groaned and got up from her bed. She rubbed her eyes harshly, felt slightly upset because she woke up without any morning kiss from the older girl. The curtains had opened widely, gave her a hard time for adjusting her eyes with the morning sunlight. She threw her gaze around the room, until suddenly she realized that there's strange things scattered on her study table. Eventhough she needed to put every effort in her legs, curiosity made her left the comfy bed to check on those things. Once Krystal approached the table, she knew that it was beautiful three white roses with a cute little card. She admired the beautiful flowers for a moment then slowly picked up the card.

 

~White rose, pure and innocent love. My love for you.

~White roses, beautiful flower with colour without colour, pure and innocent. That's you, my princess :3

 

The contents made her smile widely, blew away all of her dejection.

 "... Pabo Choi Jinri.."

 

 

-10.58, classroom-

 

That room was already empty since minutes ago because everyone went out to grab some lunch and snacks in cafetaria after the tiring P.E lesson. But, Krystal was still busy in the corner, sat alone with her laptop and completing her teacher's paper. She hate this job, it's looked like the teachers took advantages on her since she was student council secretary. They're very often ordered her to do this and that, things that actually what they're paid for.

Because of bored and tired, Krystal decided to stop working for a second. She fished out her phone from her pocket, hoping that there some messages from her lover since they haven't meet for this whole day. But there's none. Pouted, she opened the message service and choose new message menu.

 

[ To : Lil' Choi

Where are you? Can you buy me some food and come to my class? ]

 

She knew that those girl would come over, since her lover will never let she suffered because of starving. Krystal pushed the green button and wait. Five minutes passed, there's no answer. Ten minutes, the little gadget even didn't show any sign of everything. Finally the poor girl gave up and thought about continuing her work before. But suddenly, a boy stepped into the class.

"Jung Krystal?" he asked.

Krystal frowned, "Yes. What do you want?"

The stranger approached and gave her three pink lilies, together with a plastic box, "From a girl with long brown hair."

"What?"

The boy shrugged and left Krystal alone again. She stared at the things in her hands, stunned with the lilies beauty. Remembered that morning event, Krystal searched for the card around the flowers, but she found nothing. Although felt slightly disappointed, she turned to the plastic box and opened it. That was a lunch box, filled with various American foods. But the one which's caught her attention was a folded paper between the sandwiches. She took the paper nervously, get ready for facing her lover cheesiness.

 

~Fresh pink lilies, cute and just pink. Like my feeling for you, Soojung-ah. You always make my heart pink, my world pink, my cheeks pink, everything tinted with pink! Kekeke~ Meet me after school on the rooftop, okay? I can't accompany you right now, i won't :P Now, hwaiting! Saranghae, Lil' Jung.

p.s : Tiffany-unnie will chase after me, because I will turn into pink beautiful hulk now XD~

 

Her face creased into a small smile, "... Dork Ssul.."

But, she was curious. What with these flowers? She felt like forgetting something, but she couldn't even remember what was that since her head felt like surrounded by clouds.

 

 

-14.30, rooftop-

 

Krystal stood in the doorway, amazed. She was facing Sulli's back, but her silhouette which's vague by the sunlight and her waving long brown hair made her looked more dazzle. Beautiful, and sometimes Krystal couldn't believe that the flawless angel was her property.

Realizing someone presence in her back, Sulli turned her body and found Krystal still stood in the doorway.

"Soojung-ah?" she called softly, but Krystal stayed still, completely dazed out.

"Soojung-ah~ please come in~"

The younger girl woken up after heard the whine voice of her lover and shook her head. She managed to beam a smile and approached the slightly older girl, "What happened? Why are you called me to come here, Jinri-ah?"

Sulli didn’t answer the questions, but pulled out three stalks of red tulips from her backpack instead and gave it to Krystal.

"What with all of these flowers, Ssul?"

The latter grinned widely, "As my expected, you must be forget about it. Happy first anniversary, My Love~"

That's it, the "something" that felt like clouded in her head. She lowered her head and murmured, "I'm so sorry, Ssul.. I forgot and--"

"It's okay, Jjung. It's doesn't matter you remember or not, as long as you remember that i'm your lover, kekeke~" Sulli giggled a little before continued, “I will be the one who remembering our anniversary and will be the one who prepare every surprise for you.”

She stared at Krystal's teary eyes lovingly, then leaned closer to kissed the girl's lips gently, "I hope that our love will last forever.. Saranghae, Jjung.."

Droplets of happiness tears were rolled down from Krystal's eyes before she threw herself to hugged Sulli's body tightly.

"Nado saranghae, Ssul.."

 

 

---------------

 

So, this is JungLi for everyone~

I'm so sorry for grammar mistake or plot. this is ficlet btw, the length is not a drabble or one-shot's criteria .__."

Will post another JungLi tonight or maybe tomorrow. JungLi is loooove~ >o<

I'm considering about making JungLi one-shot, story about how the two could be a couple in the fanfic above. Since i was kinda get some interest in florography these days, maybe i'll make it surrounding by flowers XD

What do you think about it?

Now, comment please? >w<

 

p.s : i don't like flowers LOL