~Weakness

Drabbles Collection :3

All of SNSD members always knew that their dearest Kwon Yuri's weakness point was Jessica Jung. And they tried to take some advantages on it as well as possible that sunday, or maybe a revenge, because all of them, except Yuri got full schedule last week. The eight evil girls had discussed about this and finally decided to make the tanned girl as their 'slave' for a day. And if they said a day, so it would be all day long.

- -

"Yuri-yah~ Please go to grocery shop, we run out of stocks today!" the kid leader shouted from kitchen after check on the nearly empty refrigerator.

In the living room, Yuri still sat quietly in the comfortable couch while randomly switched the tv's channel with remote in her hand. Jessica was sat beside her, reading her thick book.

"Yuri-yah!!" Taeyeon shouted again, "Hurry!"

Yuri kept watched the television lazily, "No. Why must be me? I won't."

They could heard their leader stomped her feet in the kitchen like a ten years children and whined, "Oh come on, Yuri! Sooyoung is hungry!"

"No," the latter stubbornly refused Taeyeon's demand. "Eventhough all of you request me to do so, i won't--"

Her words cutted because suddenly Jessica closed her book and hissed, "... Seobang-ah.."

"Oh yes, Sica-baby!! Taengoo, i'm out!"

-

"Yuri-yah!!" a cute little bunny with short hair approached her, "Lamp in my room and Taeng was broken!"

Yuri placed the bags which's contained with groceries in the dinning table, then turned her body for facing Sunny, "So? I'm looked like a technician now?!"

Sunny pouted, "At least please help us! You're very proud with your height, don't you?"

"Ha! No," Yuri sticked out her tongue. "Ask manager oppa."

When she was about to turn her body and walk back to the living room, a cold voice could be heard from her back.

"... Seobang-ah, you will help Sunny and Taeng, right?"

"O-of course, Sica!" the startled Yuri dashed to the storage room quickly, "Let me get the ladder!"

-

Yuri was just sent back the ladder to the storage room and flopped her in her precious comfy couch when Tiffany tugged her shirt.

"What?"

The American girl smiled widely, "Yuwree~ Would you go back to grocery shop and buy us some ice creams? Yoona just checked it by now and we don't have any stocks~"

"Ice cream?!" Yuri flinched from her seat and shook her head, "Why you didn't- Whatever, i won't. I'm tired."

Suddenly, a blonde girl came to the living room and chirped happily when saw her lover, "Yuri-ah! It's so hot here.. Buy us some ice creams, please?"

Yuri immediately stood up from the couch and grabbed her wallet again, "Of course, anything for my Sicachu~"

-

And Yuri's name kept echoing in the whole dorm that day, until midnight. She was really felt like a personal butler for each of the members, seriously.

"Yuriii~ Please grab some goguma in the kitchen for Hyunnie!"

"Seobang-ah, Yoong want to eat ramyun, please."

"Yuri-yaaah~ Can you pick up Pany's dress in the laundry? Just four floors from here. And oh, the elevator was broken."

"Yul, i'm so hungry. Please cook some rice again, yeah?"

And the last one from maknae was the hardest to compared with other tasks she have done.

"Unnie? Please help me to do my homeworks. It's just English and a few integral, algebra, and algorithm things."

- -

Yuri lied down in her bed with her eyes stared blankly at the ceilings, without blinking. She noticed when Jessica climbed up to her bed, but she couldn't turned her head even a little.

"You won't sleep?"

"I'm too tired. Even i couldn't closed my eyes, thought.."

Heard her lover's statement made the older girl giggled slightly. She smiled and caressed Yuri's cheeks gently before whispered seductively right to her ear, "My poor Seobang~ Now tell Yoong to sleep in my room and i'll kiss away your tiredness.."

Yuri jolted up from the bed, seems already forgotten her tired and dashed out, "OH YES!!"

 

 

----------------------

 

YulSic for everyone before our beloved JungLi :3

Sorry for grammar mistake. ._.

Comment? >w<