Worry and Her Stupid Things (LunToria)

Drabbles Collection :3

Victoria just stared in fear when the younger brownish-gold haired girl started to open her third ice cream's wrapper's.

"Do you really want to eat that again?" she asked doubtfully with her eyes scanned the chocolate flavoured ice cream, "You will get sick and--"

"Me? Getting sick?" the girl laughed, "Oh i'm strong, Unnie~ Kekeke~"

She continued laughing, then shoved the frozen chocolate milk into . Victoria kept watching how the girl closed her eyes and savouring the sweet taste with worried look and unsure. In this whole world, maybe she was the only one who understands what would be happening when Luna had so full of herself like that. It's nothing, but it was too often until Victoria started thinking that maybe Luna not really knowing about herself. As the oldest of their group, obviously it's her who will take care of Luna whenever something stupid happened to those younger girl. So that's why she couldn't stop worries. It was reasonable by the way.

While kept stared at the hungry short girl in front of her, the Chinese goddess reminisced, tried to remember the things that happened whenever Luna was oh so confident back then.

- - -

"Luna-yah!!" Victoria shouted like a mad woman when saw Luna was hanging on the highest tree branch in their backyard, "Get down here! You might be fall!! You're not tarzan and--"

Luna grinned above there and shouted back, "I won't, Unnie!! I'm strong like tarzaaan~"

That day ended with Victoria busy putting some antiseptics and bandages in Luna's body.

-

"Sunyoung-ah!!" the older girl sprinted from the dorm, tried to catching up with Luna who walking down the street with Amber, "Looks like it's gonna rain today. Wear your jacket and please take this umbrella with you, okay? You will catch a cold if you get drench under the rain.."

Victoria handed her the things, but Luna smiled and shook her head stubbornly, "Me getting cold? I'm strong, Unnie~"

That night, rain was poured. And Victoria stood in the middle of their kitchen alone, making some Chinese herbal medicine for the stupid Luna who catched some fever.

-

"Luna-yah, i'm not sure that you will be able repairing our TV like that.." Victoria furrowed her eyebrows in horror when saw Luna started disassemble the one and only tv in their dormitory.

The brown haired girl giggled and patted her chest proudly, "Just leave it to me, Unnie! I can do this!"

In the end, the poor tv got kicked to the dump since it was explodes. Luna got scolded by their manager oppas to the death, Victoria and Krystal went out to buy new one in the next day.

- - -

And others. Since then, Victoria always trying to keep her calm whenever Luna do something, but it was always failed too. Kim Sunyoung, is she stupid? She always do something which's actually out from her control. And Victoria was very sure, that girl must be realized it.

Now, Luna was busy already with her fourth ice cream and the Chinese Lady finally decided to ask.

"... You were always not like what you've said, do you know that?"

The younger girl smiled sheepishly, then nodded her head vigorously, "Dae, Unnie~"

Those smile made Victoria even felt more confused. She lifted one of her eyebrow, "So why are you--"

"Because no matter what will happen to me, i know that you will standing by my side, Unnie.." Luna smiled again, then continue assaulting her ice cream when the older girl just blinks a few times, unable to speak any single word.

The innocent and simple answer finally made Victoria understand what's actually those kid thinking inside her head.

She ruffled Luna's crown head and smiled widely, "You’re little stupid thing, Luna-yah.."

 

------------

 

LunToria for everyone~ seriously, they're lack of fanfics T_T

Please comment~ XD