~Breaking the Rules

Drabbles Collection :3

Seo JooHyun has four rules that she made since 3 years ago when she was started her day as a freshmen in junior high school. The rules is : always learning, no one could interfere with her concentration, should not be playing around, and should not fall in love. She always tried to stick to the rules and as the results, Seo JooHyun appeared as a model student. This year, she thought that the success and victory will be repeat again in high school, but she was wrong. A big wrong. Unexpectedly, there are something that very bothering her, really. The disturbance occured all the time in school, when she was sitting quietly in her room, on the street, even when she was watching her favorite anime, Sergeant Keroro.The disturbance always come everytime and everywhere. SeoHyun didn't understand what happened, but she knew what was bothering her. A girl named Im Yoona, a sophomore.

Their first encounter was in the school's library, when SeoHyun was trying to get a geology book on the top shelf. She tiptoed as possible, hoped her fingers could nudge the book cover. Obviously just a vain, since she was not a ballerina who's be able to stand using her fingertips. The young  girl gave up and wiped her wet forehead helplessly. When she was about to turn around, suddenly someone touched her shoulder.

 

"Well, do you want to take that book?" SeoHyun looked up and found a girl with big beautiful eyes was smiling at her. Her heart stopped beating for a moment, then replaced with unreasonable speed throbs.

"Y-yes .. Yes .. The one about geo-geology .." she said quietly.

"Okay ~ Please wait a second."

 

SeoHyun thought a moment about how the stranger will be get the book, since her high was slightly shorter . But she turned out an extreme way that never cross her mind before. The girl jumped so high, until her one hand could hanging on the edge of the shelf, then the other hand grabbed the stupid book quickly. SeoHyun left stunned, couldn't believe at her own eyes. "Well, this is your book ~"

 

"Go-gomapta .."

"You're so formal. What's your name? Oh, I'm Im Yoona, II.2 .." The girl smiled widely, the most beautiful smile in SeoHyun's eyes.

"I-i.. I'm Seo JooHyun, just call me SeoHyun .. I.1"

"All right, I'll see you again, SeoHyunnie!" Yoona ruffled SeoHyun's hair, then ran out from the library.

 

Since that day, SeoHyun's experience of interference was started. Their second meeting was in a gymnasium, two days after the incident in the library, three days ago. Seonsaengnim gave her class a task to interview with athletic teams that had just won the national Interhigh. In the middle of the dome, Seohyun's corner eyes caught Im Yoona's figure in the other side of the outdoor field, preparing to do her high jump. And after Yoona showed her high jump which's brought victory for her team, SeoHyun's mind messed up. Without realizing it, from that day she was often purposely left her book, preferred to gazing at the sky and think about the older girl with beautiful big-doe eyes.

 

Today was their third meeting, at the school gate. The black haired girl was so shocked when saw the pretty athlete standing by her road and called her.

 

"SeoHyunnie?" the doe-eyed girl smiled shyly and walked to approach her.

But SeoHyun just stayed still and pretty amazed, had no idea why Im Yoona could remember her name.

"Yo-Yoona-ssi .." she whispered softly, the only thing that could escaped from that time.

"Um .. Long time no see.."

"... Yeah .."

Awkward. Yoona was busy scratching her neck when SeoHyun just stared down, suddenly looked like she was found something interesting on her toes.

"... May i walk you home?"

Heard the sudden offer made SeoHyun lifted her head, stared at her nervous sunbae's face , then nodded quickly. Yoona smiled and held SeoHyun's fingers shyly. She walked out of the school's gate without realizing that she already destroyed something that SeoHyun firmly held since three years ago.

 

 

-----------------------------

 

YoonHyun for everyone :D

I'm sorry for grammar mistake, and please comment~ :3