~Costumer service?

Drabbles Collection :3

 

Sulli took a longer time than she usually needed when give back others customer's change. Her eyes simply couldn't stop roaming around the pretty facial fiture of this brown haired girl. In otherwise, the latter smiled awkwardly while tried to pull her money from the cashier's palm.

"Uh.." she gulped, "Would you release my money from your grip, please?"

Heard the angelic voice, Sulli started to rose up. Finally, this goddess talked to her in another theme, not just around the menus or asking for the price. Sulli was so happy, literally. She grinned widely like a mad women, but still unrelease her grip on the dollar.

The other girl gritted her teeth, "Missy, please give me my money!!"

Now, the screechy scream -but still angelic in Sulli's ears- woke her up. The startled cashier quickly relinquished the dollar bill out from her hand and bowed her head in a shame.

"I-i'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I was out of my mind and-"

"Nah, it's okay... Jinri-ah," the brown haired girl smiled while put the money into her jean's pocket.

"Ho-how did you know my name?!"

Various thought running inside Sulli's mind about how the girl knowing her name, from the cheesy things until the creepy one. But obviously that was none of them.

She make a 'duh' face before pointed at Sulli's name tag, "Choi Jinri, cashier."

"O-oh? Yeah, yeah. My name tag, ahahaha~"

'Screw this. Tell me again, why i must be this nervous and acting all stupid?! Oh My God.'

 

-Two days later-

 

The poor Sulli just watched with sad eyes when two figures step into the cafe's doorway. She saw her brown haired angel, holding hands with a handsome tomboy girl. The couple walked straight to her direction in order table, but Sulli immediately turned away, ran to the kitchen.

"Yah!! Ssul!!" her co-worker, Luna, shouted from the other side of the room when caught that Sulli leaving her responsibility. But, the younger girl was already gone.

 

-The next day-

 

"Hello, Jinri-ah.."

Sulli startled a little and reflex to lifted up her head. Right in front of her, the brown haired angel was standing there while beamed a shy smile to her. Sulli blinked a few times, noticed that the tomboy girl from yesterday was came along and still holding her angel's hand.

"Uhmm," the cashier knew that she couldn't simply run away this time, so she decided to stand up straight and fixed her uniform. "May i help you, ma'am? What do you like to order today?"

"I would like to have a hot frappuccino and a slice of red velvet," a sly smirk suddenly formed on Sulli's angel's face. "And MY BESTFRIEND want a black coffee and a chocolate cake."

The emphasized of bestfriend word really hit her hard, until she just could left her jaw hanging after the brown haired girl and her so-called bestfriend went straight to their table.

 

Two hours later, the cafe was prepared to closing and all of the employee work together for cleaning their place. Sulli walked to her angel's place before and started put the dishes on the plastic tray, but suddenly she caught something on the table. It was a bill paper, with hand writing on it.

[ Jinri-ah, my name is Krystal Jung. Nice to meet you ^^ ]

Her cheeks immediately felt like burning after read the 'message'.

"... Krystal.."

 

Krystal couldn't stop giggled along her road home with Amber. From her face, everyone could say that she was obviously happy just in the very first glance.

The tomboy glared at the car's spion for a second since she was busy driving the car, but that was enough.

"Can you wipe that stupid smile of yours, Krys?" Amber snorted.

Krystal just ignored her bestfriend and kept giggling.

"You are creepy, you know that?"

"I know just one thing," she run her finger through her silky brown hair slowly. "Jinri likes me~"

"Oh, so happy then?"

"Of course! You know that i've been stalking her for a long time until finally i have courage to show myself in her work place."

Amber rolled her eyes, "And she thought that you know her name from her name tag."

 

-Two days later-

 

Sulli patiently stood up behind the cashier machine with her eyes glued to the doorway, waiting for her an-- Krystal. Finally she know her name, know that she was single, and Sulli feels like flying. After three hours, the one that she waiting for finally showed it face. In her imagination, Krystal was so glowing and bright, with flower scattered around her, and she was floating. No offense, just dork.

"He-hello.."

Now, Sulli braved herself to greet first. The latter grinned toothily as her reply.

"Want to drink frappuccino?"

"No. I would like to order something different this time thought.. Do you mind?"

Sulli lifted her eyebrows in confused, "No problem. Go ahead. We have-"

"I would love to having your free time after work today and ask you to go out with me.. Is it a problem now?"

"Actually, yes.." Sulli answered with serious face, "Because you never introduce yourself properly."

Krystal pale face creased into a wide smile as she extended her hand, "Hello there. I'm Jung Soojung, but call me Krystal. I'm a high school last year student like you, i've been admiring you for one year now but don't ask me how.. And i love you, Choi Jinri.."

 

 

-----------

 

This is so random and i don't even know what am i doing when typing this ficlet xD

I was just simply found that it's a cute JungLi ._.v

Nah idc, forgive my grammar and comment~ XD