~Customer Service / 2

Drabbles Collection :3

A/N : You should read the JungLi version first, okay? xD

Oh, and this is not a drabble xD

-

 

Luna just puckered her lips while put a few amount of money into cashier machine, her facial expression obviously looked annoyed. How Sulli could leave her responsibility like that just because she saw her crush came to their cafe with... Handsome boy? Oh not a boy, with a tomboy girl. She glared at the kitchen, a place where the younger girl was hiding. After prepared some confrontation speech in her mind to scold her co-worker, she was about to turn around and ready to explode herself when a groggy voice could be heard from her back.

"Urm, ex-excuse me?"

That voice sounded really weird with totally broken Korean accent. Luna quickly delayed her plan to kick Sulli's for later and turned her body again for facing the new customer. There, she found a strange beautiful woman with evidently nervous face standing in front of her while beamed an awkward smile.

"Yes?" as what she was trained for being a nice and friendly waitress, Luna could smiled back though she cursed her for coming in the very wrong time, "What you will be having, Miss?"

The woman stared at the menu list on the board behind Luna blankly. And she kept staring at that for the next good five minutes. Goddamn five minutes for just picking one or two from five type of coffee, ten kind of juice, and ten kind of cake.

Luna raised her one brow, 'Well, suddenly she looks like Patrick when he want to order krabby patty..'

Finally, the stranger opened , "I want to order.."

"Yes?"

"Um.. I want.."

"Yeah?"

"I want.. I want.. Ng.."

The blonde girl couldn't hold her anger again and gritted her teeth, "Can you be hurry, Ma'am?! What's your problem? You just need to-"

"... I can't read hangul.. I'm sorry."

Silent. Luna just let out a heavy sigh, slightly felt guilty for shouted at the stranger who has her head hung low and stared at the marbled floor.

"Okay, i'll read that for you.." she said after sighed once more time, "Understand?"

"Yes! Thank you, Sunyoung-ssi!" the black haired woman bobbed her head happily. Luna just took a glance at her name tag for a second before started reading the whole menu for her most unique customer.

'This all is your fault, Choi Jinri..'

 

-The next day-

 

Luna was not a cashier, she was a waitress and she like that job rather than standing behind the machine and asking what people want to order. And that day, finally she came back to her beloved job; after kicked Sulli's the day before.

Cafe was not really full that evening, there were just Sulli's brown haired girl -she didn't know her name- on the corner table still with the tomboy, two beautiful girls in other side, and a lonely man in another corner. Since it was storm outside and the street was kinda empty, Luna thought that she got sometimes for rest; make hot coffee for herself and sit comfortably on the kitchen. But then, Sulli's voice echoed loudly.

"Luna-unnie! Capuccino ice and strawberry cake! Table number four~"

'Capuccino ice? Who want to drink ice on the wheather like this?'

Eventhough she was confused, she still made it. After everything was ready, placed nicely on a plastic tray, Luna went out from the kitchen and walked to the table number four.

"Ma'am, here's your..."

Her voice trailed off when saw who sat on that table. Those weird woman from yesterday, with wet hair and pretty soaked jacket.

"Ah, thank you Sunyoung-ssi.." she smiled widely.

And Luna stunned. She never saw such beautiful smile like that before.

"Sunyoung-ssi?"

"Oh," the soft voice finally kicked her back to the earth and she quickly placed the tray on the table. Then suddenly she realized something, "This is exactly same with your order yesterday, Miss.."

The latter grinned sheepishly, "Because.. I just know that, hehehe.."

Luna didn't say anything. Instead, she just stared at the woman's soaked body for a moment before went back to the kitchen together with the tray and it contents, left the confuse woman behind. But after a few minutes, she came back, with a cup of hot capuccino and chocolate cake this time.

"Here," she put the tray. "You shouldn't drink something cold in this weather. And you must try our chococake, it's the best around here."

"... Thanks again, Sunyoung-ssi.. You are so kind.." the woman smile grew wider as she stared at the tray. Luna just stood there and stunned, again.

-

Sulli stared intensively at the strawberry cake in her hand.

'Why Luna-unnie become so kind and give me this cake?' she tried to smelled the cake, thought that maybe it was already out of date or something, but just smell as sweet as usual.

'She didn't trying to kill me, right?'

And she kept smelled the suspicious cake for the next five minutes.

 

-The next day-

 

She didn't even know her name, but she was just simply couldn't get rid of those smile from her mind. Luna hated to admit that, but she was craving for the smile like a hell.

She peeked through kitchen's glass window to the table number four like for every five minutes, but she always found that empty.

'Maybe she just-'

Luna haven't finished her thought when suddenly Sulli's loud voice roared from the cashier, "Luna-unnie~ Hot capuccino, table number four~"

While hoped silently, she peeked again from the window. Once she found that woman sat there, she knew that she would get what she was craving for this whole day.

 

- Two days later -

 

"... Would you sit here with me?"

Those simple question from a girl with flushed cheeks and shaky voice, unexpectedly could make Luna's heart throbbed with unreasonable speed.

"Please?"

Now that plead make her heart felt like want to jump out from it place. The blonde tried to reject it, for the sake of her own heart. "... I.. I still have works to do.. And-"

"I'll be waiting until you finish it.."

 

Luna was being all shy so sudden. She didn't come out from the kitchen until nearly closing time, reassured herself that those stranger won't be waiting for her like she said before. But when she stepped out with napkins and broom -ready for cleaning time-, she saw that she still sat there with her head lied down on the wooden table; sleeping. Luna didn't do anything special, except dashed back to the worker's locker to get her jacket and covered the sleeping girl's body with that. Then, she quickly swept the floor while tried her best to control her broom movement for not eliciting too much sounds which probably could wake her up.

"Unnie!" suddenly Sulli's loud voice echoed in the whole place and Luna her teeth while turned her head to the younger girl. She saw her annoying yet cute co-worker who supposed to collecting the dishes was stood in front of the table number two and holding a little piece of paper, seemed like bill paper, and grinning like crazy.

"What, Ssul?"

"Her name is Krystal Jung, Unnie!!" Sulli squealed happily, "Finally i know her name! Krystal Jung! What a great name for an angel like her and..."

 

She kept talking, but Luna didn't hear her rambling about the brown haired angel anymore. She frozen when her eyeballs slowly rolled to glanced toward a girl who snored lightly not far from her spot.

'Name..' she bit her lower lip, 'I don't know her name yet..'

 

The two went out from the already closed cafe side by side. The older one rubbed on her still sleepy eyes softly while walked unsteadily, and Luna found that incredibly cute. Without saying anything, the blonde girl grabbed her hand and held it gently.

"See? You shouldn't wait for me."

The latter let out a sleepy smile and answered, "I have nothing to do, though.."

"... What's your name?" after debated with her own mind about whether she asked for it or waiting for she introduce herself, finally Luna decided that she couldn't handle her curiosity and asked.

"Ng.. Song Qian.. Or you can call me Victoria Song.."

Luna nodded understandingly, knowing the reason behind why she couldn't read the menu the days before, "You are Chinese.."

"Mhm.."

Watch on Luna's wrist was shown 22.15 p.m. and Seoul looked so bright with the glamorous beautiful night lamp which scattered along the road, but Luna seemed like didn't notice that. She was too distracted with the warmth on her hand which still holding onto the latter and she liked it so much. They kept walking down the street, didn't have any particular destination and just let their legs bring them to somewhere.

"Sunyoung-ssi?"

The young girl drifted her eyes from their hand and looked at the Chinese lady, "Call me Luna."

"Okay," Victoria smiled sweetly. "Luna-yah?"

"Yeah?"

She tightened her lock with Luna's hand and whispered softly, "... Thank you.."

"For?"

"Accompany me tonight.."

Despite the fact that her chest was already jumped up and down wildly, Luna succeed to keep her calm.

"Don't worry, Unnie.. It's fine. But.." she scratched her neck nervously, "What are you doing in Korea?"

The latter chuckled softly at the question. She dragged the petite blonde girl to the nearby bench and plopped her there before answered, "... I'm run from my family.."

Luna's eyes widened when heard the statement, "Why?"

"It's simple thing.." Victoria exhaled softly and stared at the dark sky above with her blurry vision, "... Just.. Something like no one wanting my presence.. Nobody likes me, even my own parents didn't want to see me.. Simple, right?"

She was giggled, but Luna found that filled much with pain. She was smiled, but it was bitter one and really hurt to see. Luna hated it, she didn't like those giggle nor those smile.

 

- The next day -

 

Luna just sat there with blank eyes and emotionless face, totally looked broken. Slowly, she shut her eyes then clutched her chest with her trembled hand tightly. Why? Why it must be this painful? Tears were rolled down on her cheeks as that morning scene flashed on her mind again and again, like a broken casette.

 

"I'll going back to China tomorrow," Victoria uttered while stared at her coffee. "My father arranged me to marry a wealthy man there.."

"What?" Luna couldn't give any better response since she, herself, shocked as hell. "But.. Why?"

"Because nobody likes me.. I'm just a little awkward thing, Luna-yah.."

 

That's not fair. Why this must be happened when she realized that she fell for those Chinese girl? That's not fair, for both of them.

Luna slammed her head on the wooden table desperately, "Argh!"

'She is not awkward little thing. She is the most beautiful girl i ever seen. She has the most beautiful smile in the world. She is lonely and i like her. Damn, i love her!'

But, what should she do? Luna wiped the tears out from her face harshly before pulled her apron off from her body. She kicked the fabric to somewhere -and she didn't care- then stormed out from the door.

 

Victoria was so surprised when she found the young blonde girl standing by her room's doorway.

"Lu-Luna? What are you doing here?" her voice sounded a bit shaky due to her shock, "You suppose to-"

Luna stepped closer, "Unnie.. Please, you should reject that marriage, Unnie.."

"No, Luna-yah.." the latter shook her head bitterly, "I can't and-"

"YOU CAN!"

Even Luna felt surprise with her own high-pitched scream, but she didn't care. Victoria just bit her lower lip and drifted her gaze from Luna.

"I can't. And for what? Nobody-"

"That's not true.." the blonde noticed that her tears want to burst out again from her eyes, "That's not true.. Someone does like you. She really does, Unnie.."

Victoria chuckled skeptically, "Oh who's she?"

Luna gulped hard, "... Me."

"Don't be kidding me!"

"I'm not!" the short girl walked closer, "I'm falling for you, Unnie.."

"That's.. That's doesn't make a sense, Luna."

Finally, the tears that she hold since moment ago bursted out from her swollen eyes after heard the harsh rejection from her beloved one.

"Okay then," Luna nodded once. "My heart does make a sense, Unnie.. It's just you who didn't want to fight for yourself and make a sense with me."

-

Luna was like shattered into pieces, simply helpless and lifeless. She didn't going back to her work, instead she went to her apartment and cried her heart out there, alone.

-

Victoria glared at her flight ticket, thinking hard about the most important choice of her life. What should she do? Oh she like those petite girl a lot, from the very first sight. If she didn't, then why she was always come to that cafe although rain or storm outside? Heck, she really a coward. The black haired girl glared at her ticket once more time before finally she really had deciding her way.

 

- The next day -

 

That night, Luna just watched how her co-worker marched out from their cafe together her angel happily with linked arms. She heard that those angel -who named Krystal- was confessed already to her friend and she happy for Sulli, indeed.

"Hh.." Luna sighed heavily while turned the light off. Sudden darkness blinded her eyes for a moment before she pulled a curtain open and let beautiful moonlight come inside. The blonde gazed at the sky, wondering if the older girl was arrived in her homeland already. It was painful, but she prayed, hoped that she have a safe flight, and hoping one more thing,

"... I hope you will be happy with him, Unnie.."

"... What if i'm not, Luna-yah?"

Suddenly, a soft familiar groggy voice echoed from her back. Shocked, Luna quickly turned her body and found that Victoria Song stood on the doorway, with exactly same nervous face and awkward smile like the first time they were met.

The young petite girl simply lost her tongue; she never expect that she could see the older girl again since last day's incident. Thus, she just eyed the girl before her with mouth slightly opened, pretty amazed.

"I thought i'm late.. Because if i'm late, i don't know where to find your house, Luna.." Victoria smiled a little and stepped closer, approached the sweet frozen-waitress slowly.

"Unnie.. You supposed to be-"

Her sentences cut when the latter reached for her hand and held it gently, "I had thinking about what you said yesterday, Sunyoung-ah.. And.."

Luna kept silent, seemed like she forgot how to talk or how to breath properly.

"... And i won't leave Korea."

"A-are you.. Sure?" finally she spoke up though with her tremble voice, "Are you sure?"

The Chinese beauty nodded, "I have choice and i had choose. I... I want to stay here with a girl who likes me and.." she leaned closer, lessened the gap between them as whispered, "Make a sense with her.."

Luna just could eyed the plump lips in front of her and mumbled quietly, "You had make your big decision, Unnie.."

"The most important one," she flashed a smile again before pulled Luna into a passionate yet gentle kiss. "And i will never regret it."

-

Sulli stared at her sunbae with evidently unbelievable look, then drifted to a big lollipop in her hand, and stared again at her.

"What?" Luna asked, felt irritated already with those 'rude' stare.

"Why you give this candy to me?" the black haired girl examined the wrapper, tried to find the expired date. But it written expired on 2015, and now just 2013. "It's weird, you know?"

"It's just a thank you gift, Ssul.." the older girl smirked, "For your sweetest fault toward me, ever."

And then she left, leaving the confuse girl behind.

 

 

 

----------

 

For everyone who craving some LunToria xD

Thanks and give me some comments :3