Crap

B.A.P And A Baby?! {HIATUS}

While Zelo was still reading books to Chung-Hee, the baby, Himchan, Youngjae, and Jongup came home with the groceries and baby milk.

"Move out of the way...I would like to see the baby." Himchan said in a sassy-ish tone. "Aish, hyung. Don't be so rude, jebal." Youngjae retorted.

Jongup, looking lost as usual, asked, "Uh...does it have a name?"

Zelo smiled brightly and answered, "Yes. His name is Bang Kim Jung Yoo Moon Choi Chung-Hee."

"Zelo came up with it so that he would be named after all of us." Yongguk said while smiling and patting Zelo's head.

Daehyun was thinking about food, now, and said, "I am going to the kitchen to get the baby milk ready. Chung-Hee is probably hungry...I know I am."

"When are you not?" Youngjae scoffed. Daehyun gave Youngjae a glare that made Youngjae shut up real quick. Then, Daehyun left to the kitchen to prepare the baby milk.

"Aww~ He is almost as cute as me." Himchan said while examining Chung-Hee.

"Channie. Stop. He is an adorable baby. You are a grown man." Yonnguk said, glaring at Himchan.

"But, I am still cute~ Don't you think so Gukkie~?" Himchan asked, batting his eyelashes.

"Yah! Channie! Leave me alone. You're not a baby." Yongguk said, still glaring at Himchan.

Right now, Zelo is holding Chung-Hee and rocking him in his arms singing 'Secret Love' softly.

Youngjae saw and whispered to Himchan and Yongguk, "Zelo makes a good appa~ Right~?"

"Awwh~ they look super cute~" Himchan whispered back to Youngjae. Yongguk just smiled at how mature their maknae was acting.

"Do you guys smell something?" Yongguk asked suddenly, breaking the silence.

"Ewww!! OMO!! I think Chung-Hee crapped himself!" Zelo yelled in disgust holding his nose with one hand, and holding Chung-Hee with the other arm.

"Nasty! I smell it from in here!" Daehyun called out from the kitchen.

Youngjae's eyes got wide. "Hyung...did we buy any diapers and wipes for him?" He asked Himchan.

Jongup's eyes also got wide at the realization. "NO! WE DIDN'T! ! He crapped himself and we don't have those things!"

Daehyun walked out from the kitchen with the baby milk, and all eyes were on him. "He needs changed and....I"M HUNGRY! BYE~!" He ran back out of the room and into the kitchen again.

"Uh...yeah...I have to pee now...BYE~!" Zelo quickly handed Chung-Hee to Yongguk and ran and locked himself in the bathroom.

Youngjae saw what the other members were doing and quickly caught on. "I just remember that there is a new phone and I want to put mine on order. Sorry. Bye~!" He quickly left and locked himslef in his and Daehyun's shared room also.

Jongup decided he wanted to practice a dance move so he used that as his excuse. "I have new dance move to practice. I'm just gonna go..." He said and quickly locked himself in his and Zelo's shared room.  

Himchan looked over at Yongguk and said, "I guess it is just us three, then. Huh, Gukkie." Yongguk's eyes widened a bit. "Oh...uhh...There is a new war movie that I really wanted to see, and it is on just now. So, yeah...I'm going to go watch it. Bye~!" Having said that, Yongguk placed Chung-Hee into Himchan's arms and ran into their shared bedroom.

Himchan, then, looks at the baby in his arms ans sighs, "Well, I guess you are going to have to come with me to get diapers and wipes."

They start getting ready to go.


A/N: OMO~ 2 subscribers already and I just started! Kamsahamnida~~~!! *bows 90 degrees* Don't make me cry of my happiness. ;u;


-MiMi