3 Appas For Now

B.A.P And A Baby?! {HIATUS}

Himchan was in the living room of the dorm with Chung-Hee because everybody else left them. Himchan remembered he had no baby car seat to take Chung-Hee to the store in. He also remembered that Daehyun was in the kitchen and was the closest person to them.

"Daehyun-ah~" Himchan said in a sing-song voice. When he got no answer he got a bit angry. "DAEHYUN-AH!" He yelled.

"Aish, what hyung? No need to yell." Daehyun said, walking out from the kitchen.

"You need to watch Chung-Hee while I go to the store to buy him diapers and wipes." Himchan explained.

"I thought you were going to take him with you.?" Daehyun said questioningly.

"Well, I remembered we have no baby car seat in the car so he has no where to sit." Himchan answered Daehyun's 'somewhat' question.

"Alright. I guess I can feed him his milk now then." Daehyun said.

"Ok. You better be careful with him! Bye!" Himchan said as he was opening the door.

"I will! Bye!" Daehyun called before Himchan shut the door and left. 'Wow. Himchan is actually liking the baby now.?' Daehyun thought to himself. Just then, Zelo and Jongup came out from the rooms they were hiding inside.

"Himchan went to buy diapers and wipes for Chung-Hee?" Zelo asked as he entered the living room with Jongup following after.

"Yeah. He's gone. Hey Jongup? Since you are standing there just now, can you get me a towel to wipe Chung-Hee's mouth with because he keeps drooling his milk out." Daehyun asked his dongsaeng.

"Ok. Should I get one of the little body-washing towels?" Jongup asks.

"Yeah. That's good." Daehyun answers. Jongup walks out to get the towel.

"He really smells bad." Zelo said, holding his nose.

"We can't dp anything about that till Himchan gets back from the store, though." Daehyun stated.

"He really needs to hurry." Zelo said.

"Here, hyung. I got the towel." Jongup said as he entered the room again.

"Kamsahamnida. We are supposed to burp him now, yeah?" Daehyun asked.

"I think so, but I'm not sure." Zelo answered.

"I think you are supposed to put him on your shoulder and pat his back till he burps. Also, I think you're supposed to put the towel on your shoulder just in case he spits up." Jongup also answered.

"Yeah. I think that's what you do." Zelo stated.

"Ok. Let's try." Daehyun said. He put the towel on his shoulder and put Chung-Hee's mouth over the towel on his shoulder also. He started to pat his back, not too hard. All of a sudden, a small burp escaped from Chung-Hee's lips.

"OMO~ That was so adorable~!" Zelo said smiling. Just then, Daehuyn's phone started to ring.

"Yoboseyo?" Daehuyn said, handing Chung-Hee to Zelo. "Hyung? Did you get daipers and wipes?" Daehyun nodded his head a few times, then hung up.

"It was Himchan." Daehun said, after he got off the phone. "He said he got the diapers and wipes and that he also got a baby car seat so we can take Chung-Hee in the car/van with us. He will be home soon."

"Ok. When hyung gets back, I have to pee again." Zelo said, laughing a bit.

"Yeah. And I have to go continue practicing my dance move." Jongup said, also laughing a bit.

"Sure. Sure. Himchan hyung will just have to change him." Daehyun said giggling.

They hear car keys outside of the dorm and Jongup and Zelo run back to the rooms they were in before. Zelo yelled out, before locking himself again, 'We were never out there!' Himchan, then, unlocks the door and Daehyun sets Chung-Hee on the ground, carefully, to help Himchan with the stuff he bought.

"Alright, hyung. Since we got the stuff now...you can change him." Daehyun said smiling innocently.

Himchan glared at Daehyun. "Why do I have to change him?" He asked.

"Because, I'm hungry again, and you are the only free one." Daehyun said before running back to the kitchen.

Himchan sighs and looks at Chung-Hee. "I guess it's only me and you kid." He says.

Himchan grabs the diapers and wipes real quickly and gets to changing Chung-Hee. But, the smell is so terrible that Himchan has to ask Daehyun if he could use his mask really quickly, to block the smell form his nose and mouth.

After Chung-Hee was changed, Himchan washed his hands and took the baby and laid on the couch with him for a nap.


A/N: 4 subscribers! Saranghaeyo~! ^^ Kamsahamnida~! Sorry it took so long to get this chapter up, though. I hope it was worth the wait! :)
-MiMI