Appas Jonglo

B.A.P And A Baby?! {HIATUS}

The rest of the members walked out from where they were hiding. They walked into the living room and saw Himchan and Chung-Hee sleeping on the couch together.

"I think Channie is liking Chung-Hee now." Yongguk said with a smile.

"Awwh~ yeah." Youngjae replied. The rest just nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. My baby and Himchan hyung are napping together. Awwh~!" Zelo said with a cute pouty lip/smile.

"What do you mean your baby?" Youngjae asked.

"Yeah. I thought he was all of ours." Jongup said pouting.

Zelo smirked. "Well, I love him more than you all do." Zelo said with a wink at Jongup. Jongup and Zelo have been secretly dating for a while now.

'Wait. Why did Zelo just wink to Jongup? Maybe I didn't see right.' Daehyun thought to himself. Then, they started to argue about who loves Chung-Hee more. While they were arguing, Himchan woke up.

"AHH! Were you guys there the entire time while we were sleeping?!" Himchan yelled with an annoyed and slightly frightened voice.

"Uh...yeah." Yongguk said while scratching the back of his head. "Sorry."

"Creeps!" Himchan yelled. Chung-Hee started crying. "Well, now we woke up Chung-Hee."

Zelo runs over to Chung-Hee and picks him up from Himchan. "Ohh~ Don't worry my little Chung-Hee. Appa is here for you."

"Yah! It should be me and Gukkie who are omma and appa!" Himchan exclaimed to Zelo.

Zelo started to pout. "But. I want to be appa." Zelo said. "I love baby Chung-Hee."

Jongup spoke up to defend his boyfriend. "Zelo and I can act as omma and appa. Jebal? Hyungs jebal?"

"It's fine, Channie. Let them." Yongguk said showing his gummy smile at the maknaes pouting and acting so innocently.

"Alright. Fine." Himchan finally said, also smiling at the cute maknaes.

"KAMSAHAMNIDA! HYUNGS THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Zelo and Jongup said in unison.

Jongup and Zelo grabbed Chung-Hee, carefully, and ran out of the room to go play.

 


A/N: Sorry it's short chapter. Now you know Jonglo couple! ;) keke Kamsahamnida for the support~! Please continue supporting me~^^ Saranghaeyo 5 subscribers~! :)

-MiMi