The Baby Arrives

B.A.P And A Baby?! {HIATUS}

Yonnguk, Daehyun, and Zelo were at the dorm while Himchan, Youngjae, and Jongup were out shopping for groceries. The door bell rang and Zelo got up to answer it.

"AHHH!" Zelo screamed.

"WHAT'S WRONG?!" Yongguk and Daehyun yelled while running in to see.

"Hyungs! There's a baby here! OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! What do we do?!" Zelo said, sounding frantic. "Are we going to take care of it?"

"Well, of course. We can't just abandon it out here." Yongguk said, sounding like a wise leader. Yongguk was thinking, 'Who in the hell would put a baby on a door step? Maybe they couldn't take care of it.'

"But, what are we going to do with it? We don't have baby milk if it gets hungry." Daehyun stated. 'I don't know what I would do without any food for me to eat.' Daehyun thought to himself.

Yongguk told Zelo to go and call Himchan's phone to tell him to bring back baby milk.


 Daehyun picks the baby up from the door step and closely examines it. "I think we should name it." He states.

"What do you think we should name it then?" Yongguk asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Cheescake~! HAHAHA CHEESCAKE BABY~!" Daehyun jumped up and down, still holding the baby.

Yongguk quickly grabbed the baby and smacked Daehyun in the back of the head. "Pabo! We can't name a  baby a food! And YOU COULD HAVE DROPPED HIM!!!" He yelled in Daehyun's face.

"Oww~! Mianhae. And the Name was just a suggestion!" Daehyun yelled back at Yongguk. He thought that was a cute name...cute...like cheescake.

"Yonngguk-Hyung!" Yongguk heard Zelo yell from the hallway.

"What Zelo?" Yongguk answered back.

"Himchan-Hyung is flipping out on the phone screaming and saying 'AHH! WHY THE HELL IS THERE A BABY AT THE DOOR?!' Zelo anwsered Yongguk from in the hallway.

Yongguk groaned. "Give the phone to me, Zelo."

Zelo handed Yongguk the phone. Yongguk started trying to talk to Himchan.

"Yah! Channie! Stop Screaming! Calm down. Just get the baby milk and come back. Jebal?" Yongguk said on the phone. After that he said goodbye and hung up.

Then, Yongguk looked at the baby. He realizes it's a boy. "I think a good name for it is Chung-Hee...Bang Chung-Hee."

"WHY DOES HE GET TO BE NAMED AFTER YOU?!" Daehyun and Zelo yelled at the same time. They wanted the baby named after them, too.

Yongguk smirks. "Because, I...am the oldest."

Zelo retorted, "How about we name him Bang Kim Jung Yoo Moon Choi Chung-Hee...so he is named after all of us? God, I think I'm smarter than you." Zelo stuck his tongue out.

"Put your tongue away, you are not a dog." Daehyun said and laughed. Zelo started pouting. "Fine." He said, putting his toungue away.

"That idea of yours was actually pretty good, though, Zelo." Daehyun smiled.

"Kamsahamnida, Hyung~" Zelo smiles brightly. Zelo grabbed the baby from Yongguk and walked to the couch. The other two followed and Zelo started to read some books to baby Chung-Hee, even though they are school books. Yongguk and Daehyun sat and also listened to Zelo read to Chung-Hee.


A/N: I'm sorry if it's not good. ;u; *sobs* It's my first fic. I really need advice if you think it's not good. :) Kamsahamnida~! ^^ Thank you~!

-MiMi