When a flying cockroach came to their dorm

EXO's funny scenarios
 
EXO's reaction :
 
 
Chanyeol: Baek-baek ! *waves the cockroach in Baekhyun's face* This is plastic, right? /derp smile/
 
 
Baekhyun: Oh ! Stop that Yeollie. As you can see it's even moving! *flips hair*
 
 
Tao: OMO. Kris gege~ give me my wushu stick ! Hurry ! *kills the insect with no mercy*
WHY ARE YOU IN MY GUCCI BAG?!
 
 
Suho: As the guardian of Exo, I command you to  leave our dorm this instance! *faints when the cockroach lands on his shirt*
 
 
Xiumin: Is this edible? Maybe I could eat it with my Baozi. *goes to kitchen*
 
 
Kris: What the heck is this dirty little creature doing here?! SUHO I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN THE DORM!
 
 
Kai: Oh ! Please, I know I'm ing hot but you're too small for me.
 
 
D.O: O_O DON'T GO TO THE KITCHEN! I'M DONE CLEANING THERE!
 
 
Sehun: Lulu-hyung's here to kill you, you dirty peasant! W-wait! Lu where are you going?!
 
 
Luhan: You know Sehunnie, a man like me should be hanging outside. Call me when you're done with that. *runs as fast as he can*
 
 
Lay: What are you? *holds the cockroach* Duizhang, Suho-hyung, can I pet it?
 
 
Chen: *catch the cockroach and cuts its wings* You're a flying cockroach no more. Hahaha *Throws it to other members*
 
 
EXO: ' chen-chen!' 'KYAAAAA~' *And Suho fainted again* 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mianhae. I hope it's EXO but I don't know how to edit a photo. hahahahaha
credits to the owner.