5th letter

Letters for M

 

Chanyeol's POV
 
 
 
"Hyung, I told her already but not everything. I still haven't told her that yo---" I was reasoning out to Jinki hyung until he cut me off. "Arasseo! Just make sure she won't meddle with our plans because it's too risky." He said as he heaved out a sigh.
 
 
"So how's Marga doing?" He asked me with such a curious tone. "Hmmm... I guess she's good. And... She'll have her audition tomorrow... in Yo! Ent(Younique Entertainment Agency)." He made an "o" with his mouth as I mentioned his past agency, YEA.
 
 
"Tss~ why does it have to be Yo! Ent anyway?" He irritably said as he got out of his bed. "Well she has this huge crush on our friend who's a trainee there but don't worry, he doesn't have the hots for her" he stared at me fervently as I blurted out each word. I gave him an assuring smile.
 
 
"So have you prepared already a letter for tomorrow? I could always drop by her locker and ..." I said nonchalantly. He stared at me like another head just popped out from my body right in front of him. "Ya Chanyeol-ah, you seem to be too different nowadays. Hahaha~ you're too serious, it's making me nervous" he told me and laughed his guts out. How can he be so carefree with what's happening around us. Oh yeah I haven't told him. ㅋ
 
 
"Hyung I'm gonna be a dad now so I have to be serious for my future child" I told him but that wasn't the main reason why I was always pre-occupied. Luhan. That guy. I really don't trust him. Despite his friendly aura, I can feel that he's hiding something deep inside and I need to know as soon as possible. I need to befriend him even if it's against my will. What's my title "Happy Virus" for if I am not gonna use it.
 
 
"Hey! You're zoning out again" he hit me on my shoulder as he said that. "It's nothing, Hyung. I just can't believe it. Ha~" an awkward laugh was released by me. "Listen hyung, I gotta go. I guess I'll fetch the letter tomorrow morning before I go to school. "Don't leave me~" he cried out sarcastically. I just gave him my signature creepy smile as I head out of the room.
 
 
As I head out of the building. I saw a familiar figure standing out on the streets. As I came closer for confirmation, he faced me and smiled. Well I guess this is my lucky day after all. "Hey! Luhan, right?" then I placed my arm on top of his shoulder. This is gonna be a long night but it's so worth it.
 
 
-------------------
 
(Next Day, Monday morning)
Marga's POV
 
------
"Goodluck on your audition! I hope you will pass with flying colors"
- Onew
-----
 
I smiled as I read the letter heading to the audition venue. Yup, we're already pen pals even though I don't know how it was possible. Lol~
 
Today's the day! I can believe it, minutes from now, I'm gonna perform in front of the country's top talent managers and mentors in the most prestigious agency. I can just imagine myself walking around Yo! Ent with Key oppa while holding hands. Ya! PDA MUCH!?! Marga stop it you'll melt right before you can even present. I need to be calm. I can so ace this with the years I've been practicing. Fighting!
 
"Shin Marga"
 
"Shin Marga I repeat Shin Marga" Omg I stood up and went to the person calling out my name. "Shin Marga, please proceed to the audition stage. They are waiting for you" she said irritably. I guess it's really my fault coz I was day-dreaming. I bowed down 90 degrees two times while saying sorry.
 
 
As I entered the room, I was shocked because not only the judges were there but also other trainees too including Key oppa. Okay Marga you can do this.
 
"Please start with your audition piece" Mr. Shim, the CEO told me while eyeing me. It kinda made me nervous. Maybe he was always like that when people auditions so that he would be taken seriously. The music was already playing. I sang Baby Steps by TTS and danced BOA's Eat You Up. During my performance which I gave all my heart out, I saw Key oppa smiling and gave me a 2 thumbs up. As I finished my performance, the crowd made a standing ovation. That really have me a confidence boost. Even the other judges were really satisfied with my performance. A judge named Ms. Lee told me that I was outstanding with both skills. She kept on clapping and smiling. The other judge was speechless however Mr. Shim's expression was different from the others.
 
 
------
 
 
Key's POV 
 
 
 
Omg she's so good! I'm so proud of her. The crowd went wild during and after her breathtaking performance. The judges seem pleased from my angle, I thought. Then Mr. Shim spoke.
 
 
"You are talented, you should know. So is this your first time auditioning?" he asked in a deadpanned voice. I couldn't see his facial expression though. "No sir. Actually I have been auditioning for 3 years alre---" Marga was cut off by Mr. Shim. "I guess I'm not the only one then. You know, Ms. Shin, you are really talented. As a matter of fact you are outstanding, even more talented than most trainees and some of the idols here however the media is looking for people who look like a local. The Chinese aspirants could pass but you really look different. Even though you are half-Korean, people wouldn't buy it. There are still huge amounts of people who are against multi-cultural families and individuals. I'm not being racist here. I'm just saving your face if you still would want to pursue in this industry." Marga's face looked really pale and...hurt. "Well then, it was nice meeting you, Ms. Shin. Next auditionee please?" Marga headed out of the hall with teary eyes. We were all dumbfounded. I followed her since it's my duty as her friend and I really pity her.
 
 
(Entrance of Yo! Ent Building)
 
 
"I guess they were right, right? I should give up this nonsense crap because I would never succeed. I have been blind in years. I'm so stupid! Why didn't I notice it before." She spoke while her back is facing me. I guess she can feel my presence. The intensity is killing me. I think I might breakdown. I don't want to see her heartbroken facade. I remained speechless. She finally faced me. Her eyes were too red for their own good. Her cheeks were puffy and her lips were trembling. "I am useless. I probably should be eaten alive by a wolf or the ground right this instant" her eyes were piercing right through me. I couldn't take it anymore. I know if I do this, everything is gonna change. I don't want to break her heart right now. Screw my feelings and everyone else's plan. This time I want her to be happy. Okay Key, you can do this.
 
I cupped her face with both my hands and heaved out a sigh. "No you're not useless. You are the best thing that happened in this world." I gave her a reassuring smile. We stared at each other for a while then she finally spoke. "You're just saying that becau---" I kissed her just to shut her up. I know I screwed-up big time but when our lips met, crap~ her lips were so soft. This ain't right, BIG TIME! I ended this kiss right before I will lose my senses. Shoot!
 
 
 
-----------------------
 
(A/N How's the update? Love you all! XOXO)