4th Letter

Letters for M

 

Minhee's POV
 
 
My whole body is sore. I blinked a couple of times before registering what's happening. I'm in the hospital. I try to stand up but something caught my eye, or someone rather, a sleeping Chanyeol with his head lying on my bed while our hands were intertwined. It was such a beautiful sight. He suddenly woke-up. Awww~ he looks like a dork, my cute dork. He suddenly rubbed my stomach. OMG~ I know I have been eating too much lately and my stomach has a bump already. I hope he isn't turned off by it. Maybe it's the reason why he wants to go out with Kim Yura. ㅠㅠ
 
 
"Ya~ If you are gonna tell me I'm a pig, please spare me." I said and pouted my lips. He just chuckled.
 
 
"Ah~ Jinjja?!? Well our baby is gonna be a piglet then!" He said with a naughty smile. "What nonsense are you saying, Park" I said pissed off.
 
 
"Omo YEOBO! How could you say that (Rubs my stomach again, lovingly this time) Don't worry baby, Umma didn't mean that" He said with a jolly face. I just stared at him.
 
 
"We're gonna be parents soon" He told me and that made me shut up. I know it's not our first time doing it without protection but I never expected it to happen this early. In case you were wondering, he already deflowered me since senior year in high school. We did it because we know that we will be together in the end. Don't judge us okay? We were two love birds with raging hormones.
 
 
What about our studies? Our future? I'm not saying I don't want it but it's just too early. "Don't worry~ I wouldn't leave you and the baby. We're gonna go through this together." he told me as he caressed my cheek. I had to ask him something or some things that were bothering me.
 
 
"Why are you becoming distant towards me these past few days? You even lied about the meeting. You know how much trust is important to me right? Baekhyun told me you were with Kim Yura" I told him giving emphasis on the girl's name. Chanyeol was caught off guard. He was trying to come up with an explanation but they came off as mumbled words. I heaved out a deep sigh.
 
 
"Look, I don't want to push you to this responsibly okay? Heck, if you want to date Yura, the hell I care. I love you but if you don't have feelings towards me anymore plus the fact you're keeping secrets from me then---" I was cut-off by him.
 
 
He cupped my cheeks, I can feel his hot breath as he rested his forehead against mine. "Minhee-ah, it's always been you. And it never changed and never will. The girl I loved since I first saw her hiding under the tree because she was always bullied for being a nobody compared to her older brother and for being a bit weird and sarcastic too." I slapped his arm lightly. "is right in front of me and I don't ever want to lose...ever"
 
 
"The reason that I have been acting suspicious lately is because...."
 
 
"Because?"
 
 
"Remember when you found me at the lockers? (I nodded) I placed a letter inside Marga's locker. Jinki hyung AKA Onew's letter to be exact." I was relieved because there's no Yura involved but pissed-off because he didn't tell me this.
 
 
"I'm so sorry I didn't tell you earlier. Hyung told me that it's just a secret between us because...." He continued to tell me all about Jinki and his plans.
 
 
(A/N: Sorry can't tell you the reason right now. OTL)
 
 
"I can help you, Yeollie." I told him with a reassuring smile.
 
"That's why I love you babe, always and forever, no more secrets" he told me so sincerely. And from that, our lips touched. It was a passionate kiss full of love and need. Both danced to the rhythm, assessing the each other's movements. Both hungry.
 
 
"Sorry to be a dude but can I speak with Minhee privately?" Key said with a stern voice as he entered the room, smirking. That gave Chanyeol the creeps.
 
 
"Okay okay~ just don't do that again. It creeps me out. (He turns to me) Bye Umma Dwaeji!" he gave out a heart racing, -dropping smlie and he made an exit.
 
 
"YAH~!!! NAPPEUN NOM!" It was too late he was already gone. Sometimes I just don't know why I love that obnoxious narcissistic living creature. 
 
 
"Can I speak now?" Key told me while raising an eyebrow. "Okay shoot!" I replied. He sat on the lower end of the bed.
 
 
"Look, I haven't told it to Marga yet since your brother called and ruined the moment." He rolled his eyes.
 
 
"Should we go tell her later?" He asked for my approval. Oh this is great news.
 
 
"No~ I've got a better plan. A master plan." I smirked and looked at him in the eye. The show is about to start. Bwahaha~ 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------
 
 
 
(A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE!!! What do you think of the story? Comments are loved <3 XOXO!
 
          MORE JINKI/ONEW IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! WAIT FOR IT OKAY~?