2nd Letter

Letters for M

 

Marga's POV
 
 
 
"Oh good you're home. Finally thought about giving up that idol nonsense?" Unnie told me as soon as I got home. She clearly is against it because she thinks that I will never succeed. I just gave her a genuine smile and went to my room.
 
 
 
I reached for my cellphone and dialled Minhee's number. "Hey waddup?" she greeted me. " Eww~ You sound like Chanyeol and it's giving me the creeps." I sat down on my bed as I told her. "Anyways, I called you because I'm gonna audition this Saturday at Younique Entertainment Agency", and then there was silence. She wants me to be successful in this field but she was always against my liking for Key. There are times that I think she likes him because she always negates everything that I say about him. I know she's just protecting me but sometimes I think she's hiding something from me.
 
 
 
"Okay chingu... Goodluck and break a leg! Just don't fall for him again okay? Seeya tomorrow! XOXO!" She hung-up after she said these words. I sighed. I fiddled with my phone and I accidentally clicked my photos. A picture popped out and it was the first and only picture of me and Key. Usually it's a group picture. I was in junior high when this picture was taken. He never finished studying because he pursued to be an idol. He was really determined and it really paid off. Actually we were really close back then. Me, Minhee and Chanyeol used to hangout with Key at his house practicing freestyle dances. Yes, Minhee and I don't have two left legs... only Chanyeol. Don't be surprised that someday you'll see me dance like Lee Hyori in one of my stage preformances. Hahaha~ Kidding aside, I continually stare at the picture. Everything was fine until one day I confessed my love towards him. He just made a poker face and told me that we should just stay as friends. But I pushed my limits to prove him that I could be a good girlfriend to him. And because of that he felt distant towards me. I know it's my fault that I kept pushing myself towards him but my heart completely beats just for him. Unnie knocked on the door as a signal that dinner is ready. I got up from my bed and hoped that this time, fate wouldn't be so harsh to me.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------
 
Jinki's POV
 
 
 
"So, when are you planning to show up? Tell her that you're her secret admirer?" He told me as he was tuning his guitar. It's been months since I started writing to her. I never expected her to write back because I loved her more than anything. It's okay that it's just a one-sided love. I definitely don't want to hurt her. She's too precious to me. "What if it's too late? Will you be able to take it?" He added. That made me think a lot. I want to hear her voice again. I want her to hear my voice... my love.
 
 
 
"Soon... soon... just give me a little more time to make myself presentable in front of her." He just made a ghost of a smile and said, "Maybe you should start sending her CDs with songs you've sung. Or maybe a music video, I could help you." I chuckled at that thought. I am so happy to have a friend like him.
 
 
 
As he finished tuning his guitar, I finally sang a song I wanted Marga to hear eversince...
 
 
 
🎵🎵
 
"Soni siryeowa
Sarangae giyeoki chagapge dagawa aryeo-onda
Ijaeneun deoisang neoreul bujunghago sipji aneun
Nareul algo itjiman"
 
I sang with all my heart as I've remember our first encounter months ago. It was like one of those romantic dramas you see on TV where you'll see the most perfect girl right in front of your eyes.
 
"Gakkai itneun neol saranghal su eopneun geol algo itgiae
Nal balabol su eopneun neol gidarimi neomu himdeuleo
Ijaen gyeondil su eopneun irweojil su eopgiae"
 
I have loved her eversince and it will be for eternity. They say that love in first sight isn't real, it's just infatuation. But for me it's love. All of us have different contexts on what is love for us. Some have their own meaning and some just base it on given ones. But for me, Marga is love, the name I loved.
 
My friend sang along with me as he was strumming his guitar. I guess my voice made him gay or something~ ㅋㅋㅋ 
 
I continued to sing the song...
 
"Naega saranghaetdeon geu ireum
Bulleoboryeo nagalsurok neomu meoleojyeotdeon
Geu ireum ijae jeokeonokgo
Na oolmeokyeo naeanae soomgo shipeojyeo
Neol saranghal su bakkae eopseotdeon
Geu naleul ijaen alajweoyo
Irul su eopneun sarangdo sarang inikka"
 
🎵🎵
 
 
Right before I knew it, I feel asleep already...
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
 
Hi readers! Hope you liked the second chapter~ Comments are welcome here!
 
LOVE YOU ALL! XOXO
 
The song I used is "The name I loved" by Onew and Yeonwoo
 
Credits for the lyrics: http://artists.letssingit.com