Five

A Daredevil's Kismet

 

Hyukjae's POV

 

"Hyukjae, what are you still doing there?"

It was Donghae. My twin brother. He was standing beside the car while looking at me irritatedly.

" The car's already fixed. We better go before we gets late." He said before immediately turning his back on me. He went back inside the car and plugged in his headset.

"He's...cold" I heard the girl said after a while which made me look at her immediately and noticed a small smirk forming her lips "Perfect.."

I don't know exactly what she mean by that. And I don't have any plans on knowing it either. But I admit I suddenly felt slightly annoyed seeing her stares at Donghae like that as if she's interested at him.

In an instance, I blocked her view of Donghae by stepping right in front of her. I reached for her face and made her look at me. I felt her stiffen but that was only for a moment. As soon as we met eyes, she shot me her favorite glare and slapped my hand hardly. And I only laugh at that.

"Stop looking at him. He won't look back." I said and noticed her look at me confusedly. " You're not his type."

I saw her eyes widen and I swear, I almost burst a very loud laugh because of that. If you can only see how adorable she is at the moment. Her expression was  priceless, if I must say.

"What the heck ?!"

*smack*

and oh, that hurts. But instead of getting mad, i find it cute. With her hitting me, I felt as if I was her boyfriend who was caught cheating on her.

"That guy over there..." I throw a quick glance at Donghae before facing her again." That was Lee Donghae. My twin Brother."

No reaction. As expected of course.

"Don't go near him." She tweaked an eyebrow. "He bites."

*another  smack*

"I don't want you to be counted as one of his woman, so don't go near him.."

*and another SMACK*

"I'm just...." she was about to hit me again but I manage to catch her hand and pull her closer. Our face we're now just an inch away from each other. Having the opportunity, I made sure I flashed her my best smile and whisper in a softest voice i can "I'm just giving you warning."

Once again, I received a glare from her . And as a return, I patted her cheek gently.

"Nice to meet you, Miss cold-hearted-person. I think we'll be seeing each other more often from now on." I leaned closer at her. "So you better remember my name and this handsome face."

"I don't think I would still like to see you again though." she snapped sharply which made me smile even more.

"Lee Hyukjae. That's my name. Don't you ever forget, okay?" I said. "See you soon." I pat her cheeks once more before dashing off to the car. I even winked at her but she only returned it with a sharp gaze.

And again, for the upteenth times already, I laughed.