One

A Daredevil's Kismet

"WHAT?!" my jaw almost drop upon hearing what this devil in front of me said. "Are you serious ? Are you freaking serious?!!"

"Yes my dear." the devil said, pulling out the usual smirk he really loves to display around his lips.

"BUT WHY?!" my high-pitched voice once again filled the whole room, echoes bouncing one after another. And I could only care less whether I am being rude to my superior. I mean, he's a devil after all and I am his subordinate. Why do I need to care about being polite anymore?

"Because I said so." he shrugged.

" YAA! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! I'M NOT COMING! NO WAAAAAAY !!!!" I stomped my feet hardly in annoyance. I couldn't believe this would happen! Of all Devils, why was it needed to be me ?! 

"AISH!" I hissed loudly, then heard chuckles from behind. In my complete annoyance, I turn around and punch whoever he  is forcefully on face, which made him  fall hardly against the marble floor.

"Shoot!" I laughed. I also heard the devil laugh. But what amazed me the most is to see the guy I just punched also laughing at his own misery.

I raised an eyebrow as I watch him stand on his feet and that's when i noticed something's different with him. He's dressed in purely white when everybody here supposed to be in all black.

'Is he on a trip?' I asked myself as I continue to eye him. He doesn't look familiar to me. I've been living here in Hell for countless years already but never did i see this guy even for once. Except today.

Heechul, I mean the Devil seem to notice the confussion on my face as I look at the stranger. He picked one of the crumpled paper on his table and throw it on me. Unluckily, it did hit my head.

"YAA!" I glared at him but he only raise his eyebrow on me. Then he gestured for the strange to come over.

"Listen Ha Jin," Heevil (I mean Heechul the Devil) said." This one here is Zhoumi. He is the messenger sent from above -"

"Sent by Leeteuk.." the stranger cut him off.

"Whatever." He wave his hand dismissively at him and he only smile at that. " His mission is to deliver the message about casting to whoever lucky Devil the Council of the Angels choose, the chance to become one of them and live there in Heaven peacefully.."

"Amen." I scoffed.

"You know what that means right?"

"Right." I said, rolling my eyes. "They are the 'lucky' ones  given the chance to become an angel and live there in heaven once they had proven that they already change."

"That's right." Heevil even nod his head in confirmation. "And you, my dear Ha Jin is the choosen one."

""YAA! I TOLD YOU I DON'T LIKE IT ! NO WAY. NO WAY IN FREAKING HELL I WOULD LEAVE THIS PLACE! AS IN NO WAAAAY!"

I heard the messenger sent from above  a.k.a Zhoumi laugh once again. I turn to face him, but before I can even hit him again, he had already took a few step backwards.

"I told you she's really interesting." Heevil said and Zhoumi nod his head in agreement.

"She's indeed interesting. I can now see why Leeteuk chose her over the others here." Zhoumi cross his arms infront of his chest and look at me.

"What are you looking at ?!" I glared at him and both of them just laugh. I can only roll my eyes in frustration. " Seriously, this is ridiculous."

"No. It's indeed fun."

"Fun your ." I snapped at him. But the Devil only smirked and look at Zhoumi again.

"So, when are we going to send her out?" I heard him asked.

"The committee decided it to be in three weeks time. Unfortunately, Leeteuk wants it to be in as soon as possible. He had talked with the Gods and they already gave him their permission.."

"Which mean ....?"

"Which means she will be out of here by tomorrow."

"WHAT?!" I shouted and the both of them give me weird looks. " THIS IS SERIOUSLY RIDICULOUS! YOU'RE SENDING ME OUT OF HERE JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT SO? THAT'S COMPLETELY UNFAIR! YOU DIND'T EVEN ASK FOR MY OPINION!!"

"Ha Jin dear, your opinion here doesn't matter..."

"What the heck? I didn't even want it in the first place!"

"But you've been choosen already." the messenger said calmly despite my raging temper. " I still don't know the true reason why Leeteuk prefer to choose you aside from being an interesting creature instead of Hangeng....."

"There's no way I would let that angel take away my Hangeng." the Devil abruptly said, cutting him off. But Zhoumi only smiled at him before directing his eyes on me once again. " As I was saying, Leeteuk had prefer to choose you instead of Hangeng. Or even Ryeowook when in fact it was very obvious that that kid also deserves to get out of here..."

"That is exactly my point." I hissed which made him stared at me in confussion. I rolled my eyes on him. " You're aware enough that there's a lot of y angels out there who wished to have that chance and OBVIOUSLY they are a lot more deserving than me. Why don't you pick them instead?"

I stared back at him but I got no reaction so I continue. " Don't bother to insist that thing on me. I told you already, I don't want it. I'm not even interested at all. I'm not going to accept that STUPID mission and I'm not gonna leave this place. PERIOD."

Eyeing him, this time I made sure he would figure out that I am serious. Dead serious.

But did you know what this angel do ? He SHRUGGED. He just shrugged his shoulder as if he doesn't care whether I was being serious or not.

"What the Heck?!" I growl in complete annoyance and an amuse smile appeared on his face. I shot him my deadliest glare but he only smiled at me even more. " Aish seriously!"

"So..." Heevil's voice was once again heard along this room. " Tomorrow I will kick you out of here to do your mission on the outside world. That would be great since I really want you out of here anyway. At least I can already get rid of you.."

Zhoumi laugh at his statement while i only managed to make a loud 'tsk' at him.

"This is going to be fun. Really Fun ."