Four

A Daredevil's Kismet

Hyukjae's POV

 

As I continue to stare at her, I noticed how she had scan herself and frown afterwards. And seeing her pissed expression, I can't help but smile. For some unknown reason, I think I find it cute.

This girl seems a bit weird. I said so because her presence give me an eerie feeling which almost creep me out. But instead of being afraid, I find her more attractive. The more I continue to watch her, the more i became interested at her. I know there's something different about her. I just can't exactly figure out what.

Smiling at her, I tilted my head to one side so i can continue to eye her well. And as I have said, this girl was dressed in purely black. Her above the knee cut black dress was draping perfectly around her body which shows her long, perfectly-shaped legs. Her shoulders were exposed too since it was a sleeveless one. The fabric looks soft, smooth and light, making it sway with every wind's blow.Her hair was straight and dark black. It drops freely on her side while a few strands of it fell of his face perfectly. She has milky white skin. WRONG. She has pale skin. Very pale that looks as if she was dead and I wonder why. Is she suffering from some kind of disease? Just why is her skin so pale?

Staring back at her face, I noticed she had long,thick eyelashes, a pair of thin but kissable lips and a pair of almond-shaped like crimson eyes.

'A crimson eyes...... Why is her eyes like that? Weird..Was it normal for humans yohave eyes like her?' I shook my head lightly as I try to shove away the weird thoughts i have in mind. Despite her pale skin and crimson eyes which is kinda weird, dhe still looks beautiful. In fact too beautiful for a normal person. But too snobish either to be describe as an angel. I sighed.Frustrated that I can't even find a way how to describe her.

I took a step forward, wanting to approach her. But she shot me a sharp look just as soon as i lift my foot on the ground. And this made me took a step backward immediately. I smiled at her as i rub the back if my neck. Confused with myself for being shy all of a sudden.

'Shy?' I asked myself as if the word was too foreign for me. 'Since when did you ever become shy, Lee Hyukjae?'

I open my mouth, thinking I should introduce myself to her properly but a voice suddenly called for me..

 

----------

 

A/N: Aigooo .... Super Sorry for a Super Duper late updates.. I was just busy with my studies. I have lots of school paper works. And guess what .... our professor asked us to write our own story as part of our final term requirements! Geeez.... being a student is really not a joke -.- Anyway, I promise to make it up to you guys! ^^ Don't forget to comment and subscribe k? :))