Two

A Daredevil's Kismet

"The choosen one huh?" Kyuhyun teased once i'm out of the Devil's room. He was leaning against the corridor's wall with his arms crossed infront of his chest, looking as if he was waiting for someone.

I shot him an irritated look. But the brat only give me his signature smirk.

"You know i really hate the idea." I said as i walk pass him.

"I know." I heard his voice behind me and that's when i notice he was actually following me. " It's very obvious on your face."

"Crazy isn't it?" I exclaimed in a voice full of sarcasm. "Why me? Why didn't they choose Ryeowook Instead? Or even Hye Min. I know how eager she is to get out of here. Either the two, i know they both deserves that chance."

"And you're not?"

"I'm not." i said while rolling my eyes exaggerately. " I'm evil, right?"

"And so with Wookie."

"But that kid is a lot better than me. In fact, he's indeed nice."

"What about me?"

"Tsk, cut that off Kyuhyun." i said. " Since when did you ever became nice?"

"I'm nice.."

"Yeah right..."

I heard him laugh. And somehow, i manage to crack a smile.

"But you know what? .." Kyuhyun said after his laughter subside. " I think Heechul's right. That is something definitely fun."

I twist my face in disappointment. " What's fun with that?"

Kyuhyun didn't say anything. Instead, a michievous smile started to form his lips. And by the looks of it, I know he has something 'stupid' in mind.

'Oh great, here comes evilKyu...'

"Cut that off." I warned though i don't  really mean it in a serious way .

"What?" He asked. His smile now turning into a grin.

"Geez Kyuhyun...." I rolled my eyes at him. "I know you already. I know you have something in your mind right now. Anvd whatever that 'something' is, i suggest you better cut that off..."

"Oh, am I?"

One minute he's acting all evil, and the next minute he looks like a sheep, so tame and innocent.

'Tsk, Cho Kyuhyun, you're really great at acting.' But still, i know him better.

"If only i haven't know you better i guess i already fooled by your innocent act. Apparently i'm not. So quit acting as if you're really innocent. It's creeping me out."

And with that, evilKyu burst out a loud laugh. And I only shook my head at him.

"Having fun without us?" a voice suddenly echoed the whole corridor. Tilting my head a little bit, I saw Donghyun walking towards us. Behind him were Minwoo and Youngmin.

"Hey.."

"Hey.." both Kyu and I said.

"Chatting about something interesting huh ?" Youngmin commented. " Mind to share it with us?"

"Oh, about that ?" I took a quick glance of Kyuhyun first before facing them again. "Nothing interesting, really. It's just that this brat here is trying to act innocently  but i told him to cut it off since  there's no way i would believe him."

"And she said it's creeping her out. Isn't that funny?" Smiling widely, Kyuhyun exclaimed. But I didn't find anything funny with that so i just stared at him weirdly while the other 3 only exchange looks. In confussion perhaps.

"Aah, nevermind." Kyuhyun said dismissively after a few moments. He reached for his pocket and fish out something from it. I twitch an eyebrow as i saw him pull something rectangular in shape  and started tapping his finger on it non-stop.

Seeing how obssessed he is with that thing, I couldn't pull myself from taking a small peek at his shoulder to know what that thing is all about. It looks familiar to me though I just couldn't remember well when and where did i see that kind of thing. But I swear I already saw that kind of thing before. It kinda looks like.....like.....

"Oi Kyu, is that a PSP?" I asked in too much curiousity.

"You also know this stuff?" He querried back, throwing a quick glanced at me. "So I bet you also know how to play Starcraft..?"

"What the Heck? Is that thing even allowed here?!" I bursted. Donghyun, Minwoo, and Youngmin give me weird looks while i only received a 'Do-i-give-a-damn' kind of look from Kyuhyun. 

'Oh right, this is Hell afterall... Any kind of rules doesn't exist here. How could I possibly forget that..'

"Wanna play?" Kyuhyun asked nudging my side. And it's his turn now to received a 'what-the-' kind of look from me.

"I'm just asking." He said shrugging his shoulder before focusing his eyes on the small screen once again.

"Yaa Kyuhyun! I thought you're gonna lend me that one today?" Minwoo said, pointing to the thing Kyuhyun is holding.

"Nah, I change my mind. as you can see, I'm busy playing Starcraft." Kyu replied without even looking at him.

"But I want to play Starcraft too ! And you said you'll teach me how to play it!"

"I don't care."

"But you already promised me that..." 

"And so?" Kyu snapped, his eyes still not leaving that rectangular thingy. And Minwoo could only do nothing but to puff his cheek out in disappointment.

"EvilKyu...." I heard him mumbled as he face the wall and sulk like a kid. And i swear, I really want to hug him seeing how cute he is.