Three

A Daredevil's Kismet

So yeah, after that long argument where i kept on shouting and glaring at those two idiots., I still end up being stuck here at the outside world. A world where ordinary humans live. The place where sin was being committed. And the place which I definitely hate the most second to that what they called 'Heaven'.

'What a pity.' I hissed, gritting my teeth.

I already did my best just to convinced them to let me stay there in Hell but those two seemed as if they're just enjoying my tantrums. And I swear I want to kill the both of them for that.

Do they really think I want to become an angel? I mean, the good one? Heck, not even in my slightest dream did I ever think of becoming like of those sweet, innocent and lovable follower of God. Pttf, they really pisses me a lot. I hate them. I freakin' hate them. I don't like their attitude. I don't like them being sweet, being innocent, being kind.

I don't know why they have to follow some rules. I don't know why they keep following orders from their superior. I don't know why they have to look after people. What do you call it? A guardian angel? Tsk! I don't even know why they have to do all of those 'stupid' things. I swear that was the most STUPID thing I've ever heard. While on the other hand, being the Devil's subordinate is a lot more fun.

In Hell, we don't follow orders. We don't mind each others' businesses. We just do whatever we wants to do. In short, there is indeed a complete FREEDOM.

No Restrictions. No Boundaries. No Limitations. 

It's up to us how we manage our own life.

And since i am evil, I usually sneak out of Hell to meddle with people's live. I caused them pain, misery, anger, fear... name it. Everything just to ruin them, I immediately did. 

But those stupid guardian angels' always getting on my way and i ing hate them for that. Just when I'm really enjoying the scene, they would come and shove me away. The hell with them!

I'm bored. And that is my way of entertainment. Why do they have to interfere?

Whoever that Leeteuk is, must be crazy for picking me instead of other. Because THERE IS NO WAY I WOULD WANT TO LIVE WITH THEM.

Seriously, why did they choose me? Obviously they know exactly how i hate being good. Just what were they thinking? Doesn't it crossed their mind thai it would be VERY IMPOSSIBLE for me to change a bad person into being a good one when I myself is being a alone?

"Aish seriously! I don't know what else to think!" I already shouted out of complete frustration while stomping my foot hardly on the ground. I didn't even bother to pay attention whether people would see me and think that I am crazy for talking to myself. Well, this seems to be an isolated street anyway. I guess only few people and car passes by here. Maybe i can even just count it with my own fingers, so no worries. Besides, why would I even care about what they will be thinking? I am Kwang Ha Jin, the iest among the es. And I even believe I am a lot ier than Heevil.

"Perhaps that's the reason why he throws me out of here. The Devil's afraid i might steal his throne." I chuckled lightly to myself  because of what i had realize just now. "Yeah, maybe that's the reason why.."

"Talking to yourself young lady?" a voice from nowhere suddenly asked and I almost jump upon hearing it. I heard chuckles from behind me and that's when i decided to turn around to see who it was.

A guy with a pair of beatiful warm eyes is smiling at me. A kind of smile that shows off his gummy. I think I should call it a gummy smile then.

His hands were on his both pockets. And as I continue to stares at him, I notice how good-looking he is. Those warm eyes reflects a hint of naughtiness, His nose was perfectly curved. His cheeks wasn't chubby at all but it looks cute anyway. His lips were red and his jaw was very......y? It matched everything his face have. I'm pretty sure a lot of girls drooled over him

"Done scanning my face?" I heard him speak which brought me back to reality. "Handsome, isn't it?"

 

He laughed at his own joke while I only raised an eyebrow at him. Few moments later , Mr. gummy smile stop laughing and just stare at me instead. He scanned me from head to toe and went back to my face again where his eyes seemed to fix. He pulled an amuse smile while shooking his head slowly as if he's been seeing weird things.

"What?" I asked irritatedly.

"The guy shook his head once more and tilted it to one side. He crossed his arms in front of his chest while his eyes never leave my face.

"Weird..." He mumbled.

I furrowed as i look at him confusedly.

"Are you a rockstar?"

"What?"

"A rockstar." he repeated." or an idol perhaps."

I stared at him even more confused. What did he mean by that?

"Or i guess not." i heard him said. "Though you look really cool with that black outfit, I think you're still missing something a certified rockstar should wear." he put one finger under his chin and slightly tap it.

"Don't you have any accessories? You know, Necklace, bracelet, blingbling, or even rings. Those of which you usually see an idol wear."

I looked at myself and frowned upon realizing what this guy mean.