Chapter 4

Broken Promises

 

 

 

 

"So if I times 4 by 64 and square root that then I'll get my answer noona?" Sehun asked as he tapped his pencil. I nodded and bit into my brownie,"I'm sure that's how you do it." I smirked,"Trust noona, I'm really good at math." Chen who had heard me, snorted and grabbed Sehun's homework,"Don't listen to her maknae, she's a liar." I gasped,"Rude! How dare you question my skills in math?" I pushed his shoulder. Chen chuckled and shook his head,"Oh, so does "being really good at math" mean I'm a pro at this or I copy off of Kyungsoo and barely pass with a D but whatever?"

I pursed my lips and crossed my arms,"Shut up troll." I muttered and stuffed the rest of my brownie in my mouth." Chen laughed and grabbed Sehun's pencil,"Let hyung teach you Sehun." Sehun pouted and nodded slowly at the elder.

I sighed and laid down on the couch, resting my head on Luhan's lap. He flicked my forehead,"Could you not? I'm trying to do my homework. As should you." he scolded. I rolled my eyes and punched his arm softly,"I'll do it later gege." I winked at him. He only chuckled and returned to re-reading his notes.

 

Third POV

Chanyeol pouted from the kitchen when he saw Lana's head rested in Luhan's lap and nudged Kris,"Hyung, what should I do?" he scratched his head,"I want to impress Lana but she won't even take a second glance at me." Kris scoffed and poked his donsaeng's head,"First, you need to fix whatever is wrong in here." he joked partially. Chanyeol stuck out his bottom lip,"Hyung~" he whined.

Kris chuckled and shook his head as he chopped the carrots for tonight's dinner,"Lana's just a big bum. You're better off alone." he wiped his hands on a towel and ruffled Chanyeol's hair,"Find someone else to like arra?" he whispered to the happy virus, afraid Suho would hear and give them hell.

Chanyeol huffed and glared at Luhan, angry that he would just carelessly let Lana rest her pretty little head in his dirty lap. Kris laughed and got back to chopping the vegetables. Usually D.O would be cooking but since he had a huge project coming up he made Kris prepare dinner tonight. Although alot of the guys and even Lana disagreed they had no choice to suffer because no one else wanted to cook.

As Kris was now chopping the meat Chanyeol spoke up,"Hyung."

"Yeah?" Kris replied without looking up.

Chanyeol slowly inched his face towards Kris. Kris furrowed his eyebrows and set down the knife,"Chanyeol what are yo-"

"Does hyung have someone he likes?" he asked straightforwardly.

Kris was taken aback for a second and cocke his head to the side,"Bwoh? Me?" he pointed to himself. Chanyeol nodded vigorously. Kris thought about it for a moment. He was about to reply no until Lana's name flashed in his head. He immediately shook his head.

Lana, he definately couldn't. Sure he had a small crush on the girl. But he always pushed the feeling far far FAR away because one, she was Suho's sister. Kris frowned. Actually that was about the only reason why. It was because Lana was Suho's little sister. Which meant she was off limits at ALL costs.

If any of them ever marked her, Suho would kill them. All hell would break loose.

Marking is basically the same thing as imprinting, but instead they get to choose who they marked. Unlike how they made it seem like in Twilight. All of Exo had gone to see the movie and laughed throughout the whole entire thing. Almost everything was true except the part about being able to speak to eachother in their minds and the imprinting part.

But Kris couldn't deny the slight overwhelming urges to suddenly touch her sometimes or to just even be around her. He fought it most of the time but sometimes the urges just took over him. But Kris knew his place. His place was to protect her like an older brother. Besides, it could never work out.

Chanyeol frowned and shook Kris' arm,"Hyung, are you okay?"

Kris shook his head and snapped out of his thoughts. He quickly gave Chanyeol an apologetic smile,"Mian, I uh. Was just thinking."

Chanyeol snickered,"Forget it, I know there isn't a girl out there that could ever melt hyung's cold cold heart." and with that he left Kris in the kitchen so he could go whine to Lana and kick Luhan in the head.

Kris sighed,"I guess he's right."

 

 

 


 

Sorry T.T short update, but I will try to update soon!