Chapter 5

An Interesting Morning?

A/n: sorry this is so short...I might actually end up adding this to the end of chapter 4 later...


Eunhyuk came triumphantly through the front door holding a laundry basket above his head, everyone in the Super Junior dorm started cheering.  If you weren't in the loop you would have thought that they had just won the Olympic gold medal.

"He's in the room! quickly find a pair of his boxers!!" Leeteuk instructed, snatching the basket from Eunhyuk and dumping it on the floor. 

The rest of the members pounced on the pile of warm clothing and began searching as if their lives depended on it.

"I found some of his pants hyung!" Siwon cried, holding up denim skinny jeans.

"Good! Hold onto those.  Now we just need to find some boxers." Leeteuk continued hysterically.

Eunhyuk let out a cry of relief, "h-hyung I GOT THEM!"

"To Kyuhyun's room!" Leeteuk commanded as they all stampeded towards the maknae's room.

They threw the door open and Leeteuk started shouting orders. 

"Henry, Zhou Mi, you get his arms, and Siwon! You and I will be in charge of his legs."

It was a mess of yelling and fighting, but finally they had managed to pin Kyuhyun to the floor.  Lifting up his leg Leeteuk slipped Kyuhyun's foot through one of the leg holes, the moment this happened, the room started to dissolve.  Kyuhyun was confused because nobody but him noticed and soon enough the room had dissapated into a black abyss and Kyuhyun was just floating.  He shut his eyes when suddenly, the blinked open!  He was back in his room still in his bed, wearing boxers.

'I wonder what time it is?' he thought, checking the clock on his bedside table, 'it's only 5:45 AM...so that must have been a dream...'  

Sitting up he looked over to the sleeping form of Sungmin, his chest moving up and down rythmically, he looked peaceful, a little too peaceful for the maknae's liking.  He decided to shake things up a bit, so very quietly he slipped his boxers off underneath his covers and threw them against the wall under neath his bed.  Pulling his covers around himself to make a cocoon, he glanced at the clock.  It was 5:55, all preperations were set.  He shut his eyes to make it seem as if he was asleep and he waited, and waited.  Soon enough the sound of their door clicking open filled his ears.

'This is it!!!!' he screamed in joy on the inside, squeezing his eyes shut in anticipation, then he felt Ryeowook grab his blankets and pull.


A/n: and we are doneeeeee!!! I hope that wasn't a lame ending XD I tried my best...anyways thanks for sticking around and reading my story! I will now be working on my other QMi story 'Gone, Gone, Gone'! It's not as lighthearted and funny as this one, but it's good all in it's own. :) Once again thank you! See ya around~!