Chapter 4

An Interesting Morning?

Sungmin locked the door behind him and dumped Kyuhyun on the floor.  He had previously asked Henry to lay out all of his pink clothes, dirty or not, including the pink boxers that started all of this.  At the sight of pink clothing, Kyuhyun scrambled to the door and tried the handle.  Locked.  In a panic he inhaled very deeply and let out the mightiest wail he could manage.

"TEUKIE-HYUNG!! ANYBODY! CHILD ABUSE! CHILD ABUUUUUUSE!"

He dashed around the room like a mad-man throwing things in the air, screaming.  Sungmin sat back watching the whole spectacle, waiting for things to calm down, but Kyuhyun kept going and going.  About a minute later Kyuhyun finally tripped over one of the objects he had thrown in the air and face planted in the center of the room.  There was a brief silence while Kyuhyun lay on the floor recovering until someone knocked on the door.

"Kyuhyun? Sungmin-hyung? Is everything ok in there?" 

It was Zhou Mi, and in the blink of an eye Kyuhyun was up and screaming through the door.

"Hyung hyung HYUNGGG! Save me from this demon!!"

More footsteps approached and this time it was Leeteuk.

"Sungmin, I think youre going a bit too overboard." He called throught the door pulling out his master key.  The handle jiggled, clicked, and the door was opened.  A concerned looking Zhou Mi stuck his head into the room.

"Sweet freedom!!" Kyuhyun screeched, tackling Zhou Mi to the ground, hugging him.

And all to Ryeowook's luck he turned the corner on the way to his room, which was next to Kyuhyun and Sungmin's, rubbing his temples.

"Teuk-hyung i'm going to go take a quick...nap..." Horrified by the sight before him, he fainted on the spot and crumpled to the floor.


Ryeowook woke up to someone fanning him, that someone was Henry, upon seeing Ryeowook's eyes open slightly, Henry called for Leeteuk, "Hyung! Hyung! Wookie-hyung is up." 

Leeteuk came into view.  He was panting and his hair was sticking up at odd angles.  He turned to Henry.

"It's your turn to go help Sungmin with Kyuhyun."

"How long will it take Eunhyuk and Donghae to do the laundry?!" he groaned, leaving the room whining about Kyuhyun's mental health.

"Sorry about that Wookie, I've been in Sungmin's room for the past 20 minutes trying to get Kyuhyun to wear some pants..." he couldn't help but let out a dry laugh, "we are all waiting on Eunhyuk and Donghae to finish Kyuhyun's laundry."

"It's all right..." Ryeowook replied timidly, "are you sure he's going to stay in his room?"

"He's not leaving this dorm or his room," Leeteuk stated confidently as Henry started screaming from down the hall, "hopefully..."


"He bit me!!!"

"Henry calm down."

"What if he has rabies?!?!"

"Henry..."

"I'm just saying it's a possibility."

"You're being ridiculous!"

Zhou Mi and Henry were standing in the center of a now destroyed room with Kyuhyun tangled in a blanket and hogtied on the floor.  Henry rubbed his injured hand and looked reproachfully at the evil maknae.

"You will never restrain the great maknae of Super Junior!" Kyuhyun ranted on, "your petty rope is too weak for my muscles!"

"Can you just stop talking for one minute!?!" Sungmin , who was relaxing on his bed, yelled and put a pillow over his head to block Kyuhyun's voice.

Henry and Zhou Mi joined Sungmin on his bed and Henry pulled out his cell phone and dialed Eunhyuk's number.

"Hyuk-hyung? Hi, it's Henry.  I"m just calling you to tell you that we have managed to restrain Kyuhyun, so if you could hurry with the laundry that would be super awesome.  Huh? What's that? You're on your way? Good.  Please get here as fast as you can," he snapped his phone shut, "good news! Donghae and Eunhyuk are on their way with NON-pink boxers." Henry made sure to say the 'non' part loudly so Kyuhyun could hear him nice and clear.

Kyuhyun stopped rolling around momentarily before resuming his screeching.

"I want my freedom! No tiny piece of fabric designed to be worn under pants will keep me from my destiny!"

"Now you're just spewing nonsense Kyu, give up.  Your struggle is pointless." Sungmin sighed taking the pillow off his face.

They all sat in Sungmin and Kyuhyun's room for 5 more minutes enjoying the semi-silence, ignoring the tiny outbursts from Kyuhyun from time to time.  Then they heard the front door slam and Leeteuk crying out, "Thank God you're here!"


A/n: Omomomo what's gonna happen next?! Who knows?! Why does fanfic take me so long to type?! XD because tumblr and Youtube are all too tempting! Once again thanks for reading, commenting, subscribing and whatnot.  This story is going to wrap up soon with a chapter or so left. ^___^ Then I'll be uploading one I have ready to go! (hopefully if Tumblr doesn't distract me...) It's QMi angst wonderfulness written for my friend Katy in hopes to make her cry XD Thanks again and see ya next chapter~!

 

Ps. Being hogtied is where your hands are tied to your ankles behind your back and you lay on your stomach, just in case you didn't know.

Here's a picture:

chan1997figure01.jpg