What?

An Interesting Morning?

Ryeowook sat in the living room on the couch sniffling, trying to forget this morning's events.  Leeteuk finally managed to calm him down by rubbing his back and softly singing to him.

At that exact moment Leeteuk heard Sungmin scream and some banging as someone's feet hit the floor running.  

Seconds later the door to KyuMin's room flew open and out came Kyuhyun, running and laughing his face off.  He ran straight through the living room to get to EunHae's room away from the raging Sungmin following close behind.  Once again, much to Leeteuk's dismay, Ryeowook broke down at the reappearance of Kyu.

"CHO KYUHYUN!!!" Leeteuk screamed in frustration.


Eunhyuk was reading his favorite manga,'One Piece', when the door suddenly burst open.  He was so surprised he dropped his book into the bowl of cereal he was eating with a not so satisfying plop.  Donghae, who was still half asleep, shot up and started incoherently babbling.

 

They were both greeted by the lovely sight of a Kyubutt and then they heard the lock on their door click. 

Kyuhyun then proceeded to spin around bellowing

"GOOD MORNING STARSHINE! THE EARTH SAYS HELLO!!"  grinning at them.

The two sitting in their beds did not return his smile, instead they just sat there with their mouths gaping open.  Eunhyuk cleared his throat, but his voice still squeaked.

"K-Kyuhyun?Ummmmm...where are your clothes?" 

Kyuhyun opened his mouth to reply, but was stopped by pounding on the door.

"CHO KYUHYUN! WHEN I GET A HOLD OF YOU I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU WEAR ALL OF MY PINK CLOTHES!! I WANT TO SEE YOU SUFFER!!!!!!!!"

Kyuhyun squeaked in excitement and headed for the closet.  Sliding open their door quickly, he yanked all the clothes off their hangers, threw them to the ground, and climbed up onto one of the shelves in one fell swoop.  Before closing the closet door Kyuhyun stole a glance at the horrified Eunhyuk and Donghae who were hugging each other and cowering in fear.  With one last giggle he slid the closet door shut with a thump.

Right as the closet door clicked shut, Sungmin's fist came crashing through the door.  The wood splintered and stuck into his fist and arm, but he didn't care at the moment.  Teuk had told him to deal with Kyuhyun, and by all means he was going to succeed.  His arm pushed through the door until he could unlock it from the inside.  When Eunhyuk and Donghae head the lock click indicating that it was open, they both gulped.

And slowly, as if they were in a horror movie, the door swung open revealing a pissed Sungmin with crazy bed hair and a bloody hand at his side.

"I've come for Kyuhyun." He growled menacingly.


A/n: Sorry if this is kinda short...I have this story typed up on my iPod so I don't know what the length of each chapter is ^^" there is going to be no consistent length that each chapter is because i'm not organized enough to do that XD

Anyways! hope you enjoyed and i'd like to thank :

@PowerfulSunrise, @TooGryffindor, and @Shaypark for subscribing to my story, you don't know how much it means to me TT^TT I hope you continue to read my story til the end, whenever that is XD