Chapter 3

An Interesting Morning?

"I've come for Kyuhyun." he growled.

Donghae yelped and ducked under the covers, "Hyukkie! I think Sungmin-hyung snapped!"

"I haven't snapped Donghae, this is just the beginning," Sungmin smirked, "now, where is he?"

Donghae started crying and Eunhyuk pointed to the closet with a shaky hand.  Sungmin began to mumble to himself before shouting 'Marco!', seconds later a muffled 'Polo!' came from the closet.

Eunhyuk couldn't help but facepalm.  Seriously?! how could Kyuhyun be that stupid?...then again, there was something off in his brain today.

Sungmin strode over to the closet and tried to open it, but somehow Kyuhyun was keeping the closet doors shut, laughing all the while, as Sungmin pounded on them.  Kyuhyun's laughing only enraged Sungmin further to the point of breaking the door off of it's hinges with his bare hands.  But, in the midst of the door being ripped off Kyuhyun slipped out of the closet, under Sungmin's arm, and out of the room, again.

Sungmin went tearing after Kyuhyun whilst screaming in frustration.

"What just happened?" Donghae asked, mind boggled, staring at the hole in the door and the mangled closet door on the floor.

"I don't even want to know," Eunhyuk sighed, "I'm going back to bed." He let his cereal bowl fall the floor when he pulled the covers over his and Donghae's heads, letting it join with the rest of the clutter.


This time it was Siwon trying to calm down the sobbing Ryeowook and furious Leeteuk.

"If I see that kid streak through here one more time, I'm going to go insane!" Leeteuk seethed, punching a pillow.

Siwon's head jerked towards Eunhyuk's room as he heard wood splinter.  

"Hyung? Should we be worried about Sungmin?" Siwon furrowed his eyebrows at the thought of Sungmin punching through a door.

"No, he's perfectly fine.  I told him to take care of Kyuhyun." Leeteuk buried his face into the pillow he was holding and screamed profanities, which turned into ugly sobbing.

Ryeowook was busy spacing out staring into the kitchen, but the certain noise of a door getting pulled off it's hinges snapped him out of his trance just in time to see Kyuhyun bolt out of EunHae's room, across the living room again, and into Yesung's room.

Siwon almost screamed at the sight of Kyuhyun schreeching in joy running across the living room.

"T-Teukie-hyung? Why isn't Kyuhyun wearing any clothes?" Siwon stammered, blinking a few times.  

"Don't worry Siwon, I've been asking myself the same thing all morning..." Leeteuk sighed into his pillow.


When Kyuhyun entered Yesung's room, Yesung was singing to his turtles while petting their shells.  Without saying anything, Kyuhyun rushed over to Yesung's bed and threw it's occupants onto the floor and dove under the covers.

"Whaaa?" Yesung rubbed his head, which had gotten bumped on the floor, confused.

This time when Sungmin came knocking, the door to Yesung's room was conveniently unlocked.  He took a look insade and saw Yesung looking rather dazed on the floor with Ddangkoma.  Scanning the room, he stopped at Yesung's bed and grinned evilly.  There was an "inconspicuous" wiggling blob under the blankets.  Sungmin strode over to the bed and finally managed to catch Kyuhyun.  He skillfully used the blanket as a net to contain the struggling ball of energy inside.  He slung the wrapped up Kyu over his shoulder and took him back to their bedroom that he had renamed the 'torture chamber'.

 


A/n: Sungmin's crazy! Kyuhyun is trapped! How will he ever escape what is awaiting him?!?!?!?!?! XD Huhuhuhuhuhu

Howdy! sorry for not updating for a while! (and sorry for the shortness of the chapter!)^^" Final exam projects and the end of school slowed me down a bit.  But now it's summer and hopefully I won't be too lazy to update or have such a short attention span it takes me forever to type up the chapters (it took me 3-4 hours to update this chapter because hour long Super Junior documentaries and Tumblr distracted me :3)

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! more to come soon! Thank You as always readers! :D