Chapter 22

It Will be Forever us

Ji Yong's POV

Now, I'm in the bus. Beside me is Dara, talking with her parets on the phone. I can hear her conversation with her parents and I almost vomit hearing it.

"Hello baby" Dara's father greets her. Wait, i should be the only one that calls her baby, honey, sweetheart, and anything else right?

"Ne, hello dad." dara greets politely. She's actually quite different from me. She is really polite in front of her dad, not like me.

"hey, are you okay? Where are you?" her dad asks. hey, he is very caring. Should I do that to Dara?

"Well, yeah. I'm in the bus." dara starts to answer lazily. i know the reason why he speaks lazily to her dad like that now. It is because she feels her father is too much, especially when she is beside me.

"Who are you with? Ji Yong? That boyfriend you love so much?" Dara's father teases her.

"Ani!!" Dara shouts as she looks at me, pleasing that I won't make a sound. but of course, I won't let that happen.

"ne! ne! I'm with her! I'll take care of her! Don't worry!" I shout to the phone as he leans closely to Dara's phone.

"What a good boyfriend! I guess, I can trust you. i'll hang up" Dara's father shouts and ends the call.

"yah!" Dara shouts at me. 

"Why?" I look at her. "He's really happy. He doesn't scold you right?" I wink at her. I don't know why I suddenly like to teas her.

"Yeah, i think you are right. I'm just afraid that he's mad because he doesn't want me to have any boyfriend before." Dara rolls her eyes.

"See? I told you to trust me before!" I shout at her happily.

"When?" Dara blinks several times while looking at me blankly.

----

Dara's POV

Hey, actually, I immediately lose my mind whenever Ji Yong winks at me. And now, I'm really really embrassed. How could he hear that chat. But I'm lucky it is JiYong. Cause, my friends will surely laugh at me when they see that my father treat me like a 3 years old. I don't know why my father treat me like that. He doesn't even treat Cheondung, the younger one, like that. I really don't know. my mom ever said he does that because I'm much more childish than cheondung until now. And she said, I'm totally like an idiot when I was 5. 

But, luckily, he doesn't laugh about that matter. And later on, I hope he won't tell it to anybody. 

__

JiYong's POV

When we are on the way to sunrise peak, I receive a message. It is from my music course. And yeah, I haven't told you about it. I actually join a music course, My position is as a main producer with my other friends and the main rapper. Being a main producer doesn't mean that you make the whole song in album. You just make some songs that is in your mind.  You can make songs by making the lyrics first then after that, you make the beat. This will make a perfect combination.

Although I often go through hard rtimes in this course, I don't stop it and I'll never stop it. When I ask my friends, my parents, and my teachers to hear it, they said that the lyrics touches your heart and the beat sounds good when it touches your ear. it sometimes even become their favorite song. I tell about it to my teacher and my teacher becomes happy. he immediately goes and meets the owner of some charts. He asks them to listen to the songs and even asks them whether it can go to the chart and they said yes. My teacher starts to love me very much from that time till now. He even gives me a lot of work to do and even the students there, who are supposed to pay the teacher, are being paid every month. So, it's like changing from a course to a work place. 

I am really happy when I got paid every month there. Also, everytime we release the new album, the songs that I make are always either number one or number two. That makes me believe that I have talent in being a composer and a rapper. my ambition is to make A  band with other talented friends. My parents will always greet me happily at home after I win a trophy.

But, it is not easy to be a good, talented person. SOme girls even follows me and whispers about me. "hey, is that the boy at YG entertainment?" they usualkly whisper. Hey, but, why am I explaining about this thing? I should be telling you what's the message.

'hey, we';re lack of ideas. You go make the beat of this song'- YG.

'bi***, I'm in a trip and I don't bring my guitar along.' - JiYong.

Hey, actually, you don't need to be afraid of him. Although he is my teacher, he is scared of me. That makes me think I'm the leader of the group and I can say anything to my teacher informally.

"Ji, is it even good to say bi*** to your teacher?" Dara makes me shock. I've been telling stories from my mind but suddenly, somone talks to me. HEARTATTACK.

"Well, he's not really my teacher." I say easily.

"but it's YG! YG is the place where you learn about music right?" Dara asks.

"yeah, kinda, but I don't care about that actually. We're really close that we can say something informally with each other" I give another excuse. Yup, I told you about the reason before.

"k" she answers then starts a new activity instead of looking at my blank face and my face with another teacher. She starts to put on her earphone on.

"hey," I interrupt her. "Can you listen to this song and give some comment?" 

"yes, of course." Dara answers, she starts to listen to the song. A little by little, she starts to enjoy the beat of the song. When the song is over she gives the ipod back to me.

"DO you enjoy it?"

"Yes, I do enjoy it very much. WHo makes this song?" Dara asks.

"Who else if it's not your boyfriend?" I lift my head up like a boss who just make a new, perfect product.

"Jinjja? Your course?" Dara sks, surprised.

"well, most likely, it's not my course. It's me who made the song" I say, still lifting my head up.

"Wooww!!! My boyfriend is a great composer!" she hugs me tightly. It makes me blush, but I'm also happy.

"Yes, I know it. You don't need to say about it. " I say. "But, later, I can make a song for you and I'll include your name there." I whisper.

"Jinjja? " Dara explodes in excitement. She hugs me more tightly then ever. "Well, please do that. I'll grant your wish"

"Sleep now. That's my wish. But in this position" I say. I put her head on my shoulder and we both close our eyes. little by little, we fall asleep but I still can feel Dara's head on my shoulder. I smile in my sleep and I hope that my life will forever be like this.