Chapter 14

It Will be Forever us

"Ji. Safe flight together with me :)" - Dara

"Where are you Dara?" - JiYong

"Just right behind you"  -Dara

JiYong turns around to see Dara waves at him. He smiled.

Dara's POV

Finally! I have reached Jeju. Firstly, we ride an ordered bus to our location. 

"Everybody has gotten to the bus?" the teacher said.

"ye!"

"Right now everybody will go to JeongBang falls. It is an outdoor place and make sure you have your other clothes in your bag. Remember, we'll go to the locker first to put your bag. Later, we'll announce the groups too. understand?" 

"Ye" the students said.

"Behave well. We're not the one to guide you. But a person there will." teacher said.

Not long after, we reach the location. The guider start to make the groups. I'm with people I don't know except Bom. We just introduced ourselves. She's quiet friendly. But, I'm not with Ji. He's with the kiddy Min Ji.

The guider starts to explain some facts about it. But seems like only a few pay attention. Others are taking picture with their camera including me. But, I can still listen even though I'm taking a picture.

"Jeongbang Waterfall is a famous waterfall on Jeju Island. The waterfall is 23 m (75 ft) high and is very close to the ocean. Depending on the level of recent rainfall, it can be up 8 m (26 ft) wide. The source of the waterfall is the stream Donghong-chun.According to some sources, Jeongbang Waterfall is the only waterfall in Asia that falls directly in the ocean. However, this may be disputed, since its water falls into a sheltered cove rather than straight into the ocean. Located near Seogwipo, Jeongbang Waterfall is a popular tourist attraction.It is considered Yeongjusipgeong, one of the ten greatest scenic wonders of Jeju.

Legend states that a holy dragon lived underneath it. It was said that the dragon's spirit is contained in the water which can cure diseases and bring rain during drought.Furthermore, a nearby small waterfall is said to resemble a servant waiting on a lord.

legend states that Emperor Jin of China (259 BC - 210 BC) sent a servant, Seobul, to fetch the magical herbs of eternal youth from Mount Halla. Though he failed to find the herb, he encountered Jeongbang Falls on the way and he left his autographSeobul Gwaji(which literally means "Seobul was here"), on the cliff wall, where it no longer remains. An inscription on the wall of the waterfall saying "Seobulgwacha", refers to Seobul's journey.The waterfall is one of the three famous waterfalls of Jeju, along withCheonjiyeon Waterfall and Cheonjeyeon Waterfall. A smaller waterfall, Sojeongbang Waterfall is 300 m to the east." the guider explains.

Ok, but it is quiet interesting though.

"Ok, free time. Go to there and enjoy your time." 

The students start to run like a mouse. But, I just sit on the rock with my feet in the water. Then Bom accompanies me. 

"Seems like someone is afraid of water" Bom smirks.

"I'm not. But enjoying the cool breeze is better than playing in the water." I said, smiling to her.

"Either way, why are you also here?" I asked her.

"This is a memorable place. I and seunghyun often goes to Jeju together. We don't even get bored. And, I usually sit here, with him on my side." she smiled back.

"And now..." I faced her. "Where is him?"

"Playing with his boy friends." she answered. 

"Okay, so you better stay with me" I smiled. 

"Ye. You're right." 

After a few minutes, we are asked to grab a towel to dry ourselves then change our clothes. When we are finish, we gather in the place where we are asked to.

"So everyone is here right? This night, we will play a game." teacher said.

"AT night?" I asked her.

Then she just nodded.

"Ok students, you are given 1 flambeau and 3 matches. once you have used your 3 matches, you don't have anymore. And you will be transfered to a small forest near a village. The forest there is safe because they already made narrow streets with flambeau which has long sticks on the side of the narrow streets. So it is quite bright. There, you have to find anything that has our school's name on it and bring it with you. We will give you a map of the village and forest. You can also exchange things with others but you must lie to get it though." the teacher said.

"ye!" all said in excitement.