Chapter 20

It Will be Forever us

At midnight, they finally can sleep. The same thing happens to Dara. But, in the middle of the night, Dara wakes up because she wants to go to the toilet. After she goes to the toilet, she can't sleep anymore. That's why, Dara started to worry about herself. She worries about so many things like:

*How about if I sleep in the vacation tomorrow?*

*What if I get more eyebags?*

But more than that, she thinks more about her face.

*What if I get dimples?*

It is the thing that she worries the most. Since negative thinkings always flow over her mind, she can't sleep until the next morning.

**>o<**

Min Ji wakes up because of the super loud alarm clock that Dara sets when she can't sleep. She almost gets a heartattack. Though, she doesn't know who set the alarm. She finds out Dara playing with her i-phone. Min Ji sits and rubs her eyes.

"oh, you're awake?" Dara asked surprised.

"Ne" min Ji answered.

"Hey i just downloaded a game. Wanna try once?" Dara smiles.

"Sure" Min Ji answered.

Min Ji tried for so many times yet, she hasn't succeed even once. It always shows an instant fail.

"What kind of game is this? So hard!" Min Ji said.

"Hardest game ever 2" she smiled.

"Yeah, it is the hardest game ever in the world. Though, I'll download it later on." Min Ji says.

"Ok, I'll be happy if you will. But, either way, don't you realize that Bom is still sleeping even though the alarm is so loud?" Dara chuckles.

"Ne. her saliva. kkkk" Min ji chuckled. "Though, it is the alarm that you set right? there is noone who wakes up except me and you. I'll sleep more."

Before 1 min after min ji sleeps, the official siren beeps. All of them wakes up. They were in a blank expression, except in that side.

**>O<**

"Fire, firem fire!" Ji Yong suddenly stands up, running around in the tent like a panic person. Yes, he thinks it is a real fire since he dreams that his house is on fire.

"Can't you act normal?" Nichkhun said, irritated.

"Well yeah, Nichkhun-ssi, mianhae. I just dreamt." Jiyong looks down.

"Ne. Just act normal. Don't act like an idiot." Changjoe who wakes up immediately says.

"I said I'm not acting. I dreamt." Ji Yong says.

"Weird dream"  Nichkhun rubs his neck.

"But now, I think we should go change ourselves from our pajamas"  Ji Yong said.

Nichkhun and ChangJoe agrees. They go to the dressing room and change themselves.

There, Nichkhun is putting on his sunblock.

"You putting on sunblock?" Ji Yong askes an obvious question.

Nichkhun just nods, applying as much sunblock to his face.

"Just like a girl" Ji smirks. nichkhun just frowns without any respond.

"Everyone is putting on our sunblock except you. Just say it little jelly, you want some sunblock." Seunghyun smirks.

"Where the hell did you get my thought?" Ji asks.

"it's everyone's trick. It is just tooooo common" Seunghyun said, spraying the sunblock to his legs.

"But, why are you both using the banana boat kids spf 50%? You're not a kid. At least.. why don't you use skII?" Ji Yong asks while shrugging.

"Is there a sunblock for skII? Are you sure?" Seunghyun asks with annoyed face.

"I don't know if there is one but people who buys one is a rich bastard. Banana boat is a good brand too for sunblock right?" Nichkhun said.

"rich bastard" Ji Yong murmured. "So, am I one?"

"Just shut up your mouth. I know you want some sunblock." Seunghyun says while throwing his sunblock to Ji Yong.

"Thanks" he shows an evil grin.

**>O<**

"Bom! Why are you wearing dress? I thought we are going to seongsan ilchulbong sunrise peak?" Dara asks. "You will walk till the top of the mountain. Just wear sleeveless shirt like me and hot pants." 

"ok, I'm changing." Bom said, getting back inside the toilet.

"Hey Dara, how do you usually use your facecare?" Min Ji suddenly shows up.

"Well, in vacations, I don't bring my facecare. Just bring my face and hair mist. but at home, I use Kose. skII is too expensive." Dara explains to the younger.

"ok" Min ji responds and go.

While Dara is spraying her face and hair mist, Bom is still choosing what to wear. Because it took her too long, she immediately takes what is shown in front of her eyes. Sunglasses, skirt, and short sleeve shirt.

Dara is still putting on her sunblock then suddenly Bom shows up.

"how about this one Dara?" Bom said, showing off his clothes.

"that's good. And one thing, don't wear high heels or you will fall. Or maybe roll down back till the place where you start." Dara smirks while joking.

"Why are you so negative? but luckily, I bring my sneakers." Bom says. Then she leaves.

"yah!" Dara suddenly shouted to Bom.

"Mwo?" Bom asked.

"Sunblock dude" she smiles.

"Oh yeahh, I almost forget about that." Bom says.

"You know, when you don't use this, you will become a chip as soon as you go back. Remember? August of this year is the hottest month." Dara makes fun.

"yah! How do you enjoy making fun at me that much?" Bom asks.

"Cause I like it. Simple" Dara shows a mehrong.

**>O<**

After a few minutes, everyone is ready to go. they are ready to go to seongsan ilchulbong sunrise peak, which will be the most hated vacation for all the students.

____________

Sorry guys for not updating for soo long. Hey! I've been in a holiday in Korea. Woohoo! (>o<). However, why can't I find kpop merchandise? Any idea?