Chapter 17

It Will be Forever us

Dara's POV

"Dara" I feel someone shaking my body. "Wake up."

Jeez, it is Bom's voice.

"Bom, one minute please." I said.

"ok."

I sleep for one more minute then...

"Dara! Wake up! We're going to Yeomiji Botanical garden! Aren't you excited?" Min Ji and the other girls jump on the bed.

"Please get away" I said, still closing my eyes.

"We won't stop until you wake up." Min Ji said.

"FINE!" I shout at them.

"Cool" they chuckled as they go down from the bed.

"Here, I've prepared the dress for you" Bom said, throwing me my dress when I'm trying to sit down.

I stand up and go to the changing room.

"Either way, Dara we've packed all your things to your suitcase already." Bom said.

"Wae?" Dara asked, confused.

"In the morning, teacher announces that we will be camping that we will sleep in the provided tent later on." Bom said.

I just nod.

**>o<**

After I'm done, we go to the lounge to have some food then go to the bus. I grab my Ipad then unlocked it. I go to instagram then look at what is posted on my wall. Then a user posted a poem.

Our love is like a cherry blossom

At first everybody adores us

Our love is very visible in front of them

 

But now..

Our love...

Is missing somewhere in the world

 

But I'm sure

It will go back to us again

in the month when we met

Poem By: BBcomeback

When I see this, I immediately thought that this is the problem of love, and I hope it won't happen to me and JiYong. I scroll lower for more post then Ji Yong, xxxibgdrgn. He just posted a blur picture, which I double tapped. Yes, JiYong really likes to post a lot of things. So do I.

Suddenly the bus harshly stopped as it reach the place. Everyone complained about how it stops. The place is served for us only so that noone enters the place except students. We are asked to find the best place to lay our cloth.

Then, a sound is heard.

"Students, since you have your own place with your group already, write the things that you want to do in the note. i'm sure every group has its own note. But if you doesn't you must write it in a paper which you must find it somewhere here. The more things to do, the more point you have because you will receive the reward." 

"Since we have a lot of things, we can do a lot of things to" Ji Yong said.

"Sure, let's eat and drink using the cups, plates, canned food, bottled drink, salt" I said. Bom writes it.

"Then... What about decorating the cup? We have scissors and note. Because there will be some paper left in the note, we cut it. But, I don't know how to paste it." Ji Yong said. we nodded.

"I think the scissor is needed to cut some canned food" I said.

"We can use the fan to spread the fishfood." JiYong said.

"Oh! I know! Since Ji found a bottle of fishfood, and it is made of plastic, let's make a lantern! We can make it easily because I still have the match and flambeau. Just put the lit up flambeau inside the bottle! But, remember just to empty the bottle first." Bom said. Everyone agrees.

"Ji! because you have spyglass, let's do birdwatching!" I suggested.

"Camera is very useful, take some pictures here." Bom said.

"Well, we can kill snails using salt" I said.

Then I checked whether Bom has written all of the things.

"Sorry for the late info students, eating will not be included."

We are so surprised.

"Well, we can eat later on." I said.

"But, why don't we go now?" Ji said

We started walking and sit down under a tent. Firstly, we do birdwatching which is the easiest. Then, we cross out the birdwatching checklist.

But, an idea suddenly pops out from my brain.

"Yah! I think we should take the cloth! We can catch fish there!" I said.

"But later, the cloth will smell fishy." Bom said.

"Yah! Do you prefer to be comfortable but does not receive the reward or receive the reward but doesn't feel comfortable?" Ji shouted at Bom. Bom didn't answer but just nod which we don't know the meaning but both of us just decided to take the cloth.

"Bom, take your scissor." Ji said to her. She just nodded like always.

Then, we go to the fish pond. But before we want to go to the fishpond, we see a stall selling seafood.

"Ji, i think we better buy than catch the fish there. I also think that the garden doesn't allow us to catch fish." I said. Ji and Bom nodded.

"But I don't bring money" Bom and I said in unison. 

"Ok, i think you're lucky to have a guy like me in your group who always bring his wallet." Ji said.

"buy 3 fish! okay hero Ji?" I joked.

"3 fish and 5 clams." Ji said to the ahjumma. 

"Hey girls, I also buy clams. We can open it using scissor." Ji shouted. Then, I walk to Ji just to accompany him.

"Also, ahjumma, please wrap it with several plastics." I said as I pop out behind Ji. she nodded. Then, I put it in the cloth. 

"Bom, write open the clams in the list" I command Bom.

"Fine, you're really treating me like your slave" Bom said. But I  pretend that I don't hear it. Ji just can chuckle. 

Then, we go to the pond. Firstly, we throw the fishfood and fan it. After that, we see a snail walking slowly. 

"SOrry" Ji said that kill the snail with salt. Then, we find a seat. We place the camera there, set the timer, then take a picture.

Then, we do all the other things with several ides more. We finish in the right time that we don't have to worry. We get back to the place we lay our things to relax a bit before going to the next location.