Many Years Later...

My Love Story Start

I'm still with Taemin oppa... We already passed many times together... That's make me love him much much and much... Now, I work as a singer in a famous agency. So I'm famous too now, and I'm a visual and the lead vocals... Taemin was work as a dancer and singer in a boyband. He make that band with Minho, Jonghyun, Key, and Onew. That band called SHINee. Myungsoo still love me until now... I have no idea what is he gonna do... Oh yeah... Myungsoo has joined a boyband named Infinite. He's a visual there, I wonder what makes him look handsome to everybody eyes. Except, me.

Ah! I have a good news... Sehun and Yoona eonnie already married. Kris oppa and Tiffany eonnie already married too. And Sunny eonnie, she's already married too with Sungmin oppa. I'm not married with anyone yet. But, I want that person who marry me is Taemin. But, I'm not interested in a wedding yet. I miss all of my memories in my school. That lovely school who make me met Taemin oppa... 

I really want to go back to my school again... Hiks.
Today, APink and SHINee have a schedule to be a guest at a reality show...

MC: Okay, we're all here now! Now, all of you can introduce yourself one by one... Strat from APink first...

Chorong: Annyeong haseyo, Park Chorong imnida. I'm the leader, Rapper, and Vocalist in APink... Saranghae *make love sign* *bow*

Bomi: Annyeong haseyo, Yoon Bomi imnida. I'm the Lead Vocalist and Main Dancer in APink... Gomawo... *Bow*

Eunji: Annyeong haseyo, Jung Eunji imnida. I'm the Main Vocalist in APink. *Smile* *Bow*

Naeun: Annyeong haseyo, Son Naeun imnida. I'm the Vocalist, Lead Dancer, and the Visual of APink... That's all, nice to meet you guys *wink* *bow*

Taemin's mind: Yah! She's so beautiful just like usual.

YooKyung: Annyeong haseyo, Hong YooKyung imnida. I'm the Vocalist and Lead Rapper in APink...N, nice to meet you *bow*

Namjoo: Annyeong, Kim Namjoo imnida. I'm the Lead Vocal and Lead Rapper. *Bow*

Hayoung: Annyeong guys, Oh Hayoung imnida. I'm the Vocalist, Rapper, and Maknae in APink... So, I'm the youngest one~ *Wink* *Bow*

MC: Okay... Now, let's have SHINee introduce their self...

Onew: I'm Lee Jinki or you can call me Onew. I'm the leader and the lead vocal in SHINee. Nice to meet ya. *Smile*

Jonghyun: Annyeong, Kim Jonghyun Imnida. But, I'll love it when you call me Bling Bling Jonghyun. I'm the Main vocalist in SHINee *smile*

Key: Hello, I'm Kim Kibum. But, please... Call me Key. I'm the Vocalist and the Lead Rapper in SHINee *smirk*

Minho: I'm Choi Minho. Many people call me Flaming Charisma Minho. I'm the Visual and the Main Rapper in SHINee. *Wink*

Fangirls: KYAAAAA!!! MINHO OPPA!!! KYAAAA ><

Taemin: Annyeong haseyo, Lee Taemin imnida. I'm the Vocalist, Main Dancer, and the Maknae in SHINee. *Bow*

Fangirls: TAEMIN OPPA!!! YOU'RE SO CUTE!!! AAAAAA~

MC: Okay, now... Let's talk about SHINee and APink. Is that true if the Visual in APink and the Maknae in SHINee is a couple? *Smile*

Namjoo: Correct!

Key: They're so close! I'm jealous of them, ahahaha *laugh*

MC: Ohahaha, why're you jealous our Almighty Key?

Key: Because, they're so cute and so sweet. They're so childish!

Naeun: Yah! Oppa! I'm not childish *pout*

Taemin: That's childish, ahaha *laugh*

Naeun: Taemin-ah... *Blush*

Taemin: I'm sorry, Nawnie... Ehehe *smile*

MC: What a sweet couple... How long have you two be a couple?

Naeun: ... Hmphh... It's long enough *smile*

Taemin: Since she was in her first grade at the High School. *smile*

MC: Whoa, so long... And, when you two will married?

All: Kyaaaa ><

MC: What? I should ask that right? They're a sweet couple *smile*

Onew, Minho, Jonghyun, Key: Whoaaa!!

Taemin: Soon...

MC: What? You two will married soon?

Taemin: Nae, soon *smile*

Naeun: Oppa!

Taemin: Soon we'll married, Nawnie *smile*

Naeun: Oppa... *Smile*

MC: So, Naeun... All of your sister already married right?

Naeun: Nae.

MC: So, do you want to married?

Naeun: I want, but not now... I'm not ready yet. But, that doesn't mean I don't want to married with Taemin oppa... I want it damn much. But, not this day or this week...

MC: Next month?

Naeun: Ah... Nae...

Taemin: So I'll marry you next month *smile*

Guest: *Laugh* ahahahaha.

Hayoung: I'm so jealous of Naeun eonnie...

MC: Wae?

Eunji: Hayoung-ah. Stop said that you're jealous of your eonnies. 

Hayoung: But, I wanna do it...

Namjoo: Hayoungie, stop pretand that you're a children. You'll married with Minho oppa soon. 

Hayoung: Namjoo!!

MC: Is that right, Minho?

Minho: Nae... *Smile*

MC: Oahahaha, how cute...

Then we talk talk and talk... And then now we'll see a band performance...

MC: This is it... Infinite!!!

Naeun's mind: WHAT?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know... My fanfic is bad... But, I'll work more harder!!!

I'm new here...So sorry if my fanfic is bad. But, I'll work more harder!