So Much Pain

My Love Story Start

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now, I'm at my bed room... Looking at my phone that always vibrated. There are some text from Myungsoo, but... I don't want to read that. I don't want to love him. All I want is Taemin...

Tiffany: Naeun-ah, what are you doing? Don't you see your phone is vibrated??? *Smacked me*

Naeun: Yah! I know it Fany eonnie... I don't want to read any text from him.

Tiffany: From who? Taemin? Waeyo, you guys fighting?

Naeun: Nah, that's not Taemin. *Finnaly look the phone and answer one of the text*

Tiffany: Then, who is it?

Naeun: It's Myungsoo that Kim guy...

Tiffany: Oh, the one that will match with you right?

Naeun: W, WHAT?!?! *Stand up and shocked*

Tiffany: What do you mean by "WHAT" you don't know about it? *Stares at me*

Naeun: ARE EOMMA AND HIS EOMMA MATCH US?!?!

Tiffany: No... Eomma and appa don't want to match you to anyone... Grandma match you with that Myungsoo guy.

Naeun: You're lying right?

Tiffany: No, I'm not...

Naeun: Urkhh! *Run to eomma and appa bedroom* *Open the door hardly*

'DARR' The door that I open hardly is smacked the wall.

Eomma: Gyaaa!!! What are you doing? Why're you open the door that hard?

Naeun: Eomma! I don't want to match with Myungsoo! I love Taemin oppa!!!

Eomma: I'm sorry Naeun... But, your grandma match you and I can't do anything...

Naeun: Appa!!! You must help me, appa!!!

Appa: Naeun, I can't do anything... Appa and eomma want to separate...

Naeun: WHAT?!

Eomma: We're very very sorry Naeun...

Naeun: You guys are so selfish!!! *Cry and run away*

Yoona: Appa, eomma... Is that right? How about us? Is that mean we leave each other?

Eomma: No, you guys will come with your father... Eomma, will go home to eomma house...

Yoona: Naeun is right, you two are so selfish... You don't care about us! *Yell and go away*

At my bedroom... Yoona and Tiffany are in my bedroom too...

Yoona: I can't believe this... Why are they to so selfish? *Cry*

Tiffany: Don't cry Naeun, Yoona *hug me and Yoona*

Naeun: ... Hiks... Hiks... *Cry a lot*

Tiffany: Separation is usually happen... Don't cry... I know this hard but... We still have appa and eomma right... *Smile*

A while later... I fall asleep because of crying to much... Yoona eonnie fall asleep too...

 

Tiffany POV

Tiffany: Finnaly... They're fall asleep and stop crying... I know this is hurt but, we must be strong... *Tears come out my eyes but, I wipe it* We will always together... *Kiss Naeun and Yoona forehead*

'Knock knock' Eomma and appa knocked the door...

Tiffany: Come in... *Take a deep breath*

Eomma: Naeun, Yoona, Tiffany we're really sorry but we can't be like this anymore...

Tiffany: Yoona and Naeun is fall asleep after tired of crying to much... But, I think they will understand...

Appa: *Kiss Naeun, Yoona, and my forehead* Appa so sorry... 

Tiffany: Nae...

 

Myungsoo POV

'drrtttt' my phone is vibrated, It's a call from appa...

Myungsoo: Yeoboseyo?

Mr. Kim: Myungsoo, you must go home now...

Myungsoo: Waeyo, appa?

Mr. Kim: We must talking about that matching things...

Myungsoo: Nae, I'm understand...

Then, I end the conversation. There's a text from Naeun... Oh Thanks God... Finally she answer my text.

--------------------------------

From: Nawnie Bunny
Subject: Go Away

Go Away from my life Myungsoo oppa. I don't like you. I don't want to see you anymore... I love Taemin and only love Taemin. So I want you to get out from my life... Don't ever talk to me again...
Sorry... Ah, you must delete my number too and don't call or text me anymore...

---------------------------

Myungsoo: Ukh... Why she always make my heart feel so much pain? *Want to cry* No I can't cry... I'm a boy and I'll never cry because of a girl! *But, tears is come from my eyes and I wipe it fastly and the tears is not come out again*

My heart feel so much pain... I can't forget about her... I love her... I want her to be mine... I don't want to get out from her life... Oh God... Help me handle this feelings... I don't want to love anymore... It's to hurt...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I'm not very good at making a sad story ><
Ummm... Don't forget to leave a comment~

Ahh! GOOD NEWS~ YOU CAN SEE THE MAIN PICTURE AT THE FIRST CHAPTER~

EHEHE FINALLY!!!

-Kkumafn