Sehun Parents Secret

My Love Story Start

When, I was 12th years old... Sehun parents told me about a secret, Luhan know this secret... But, Sehun didn't know this secret. They want me to tell Sehun if we're in High School. And now... I'm at HighSchool. I want to tell Sehun the truth, that he's not a real child of Xi Family. That's why his name was Oh Sehun not Xi Sehun.

Naeun: Sehun... Your parents want me to tell you that... You're not their child. You're not Xi Family child. They not love you that much because, you're not their real child. Their real child is Xi Luhan oppa... One day, they have a child but he's died because of a car accident. They child are really similiar like you... That's why they addopt you. They call the terapist to clean your mind. And full your mind again with Xi Family memories...

Sehun: You're telling me a lie, right?

Naeun: No, I'm telling you the truth... I'm sorry Sehun, I don't want to tell this to you... But, I promise to them to tell you when you're in high school... I'm sorry...

A tears come from his eyes... He cry and didn't want to accept the truth. He sit on the floor and cry... Yeah, he's crying. And now... I don't know what am I gonna do... I'm crying too... I can't see my best friend cry. It's like I feel the pain that he feel... We're to close, he's a brother for me. I love him very much. It's like our heart is same... When, I'm happy he happy too. When he happy, I'm happy too. When he feel a pain, it's like I feel the same pain too...

Naeun: Sehun, don't cry... I can't see my best friend cry... Please, don't cry... Hiks... *I'm start to cry, my cheeks and eyes are wet now*

Taemin: Naeun, Sehun... Stop crying *rub my hair and Sehun hair*

Sehun: Naeun-ah... Why're you crying too... 

Naeun: It's like I feel the same pain like you... Hiks... *Wipe my tears*

Sehun: ...

Taemin's mind: They just like a twin... If one feel a pain, another one will feel the same pain too... And If the other smile, the other one will smile too.

Sehun: Naeun-ah, don't cry... I'm not cry anymore... See? *Smile* *Wipe his tears*

Naeun: Sehun-ah... I'm sorry *look down*

Sehun: I want you to do some favor for me, please...

Naeun: What's that?

Sehun: Tell me... Who's my real parents...

Naeun: I don't know...

Sehun: You're lying right?

Naeun: I can't tell you...

Sehun: Please... Tell me...

Naeun: They're... Live in *** apartment

Sehun: Jinjja?

Naeun: Nae

Sehun: Taemin hyung, Naeun-ah... Please, take me there...

Taemin: I know that place... Okay, I'll take you there...

Naeun: But... Whatever will happen, don't sad or mad okay Sehun?

Sehun: Nae...

Naeun: Promise?

Sehun: Nae, I promise...

Then, after school we go to that apartment... 

'knock knock' Taemin knocked the door. Then, a woman come out... She already old but beautiful and her face is similiar with Sehun.

Mrs. Oh: Can I help you? *smile*

Taemin: Is this Mr. Oh and Mrs. Oh house?

Mrs. Oh: Nae, I'm Mrs. Oh... What do you want *smile*

Naeun: You know that your child is addopted by Xi Family right?

Mrs. Oh: How could you know that?! *Shock*

Naeun: Mr. Xi and Mrs. Xi tell me about that... Don't worry... I just want to tell you that my friend is your child *smile*

Mrs. Oh: Jinjja?!?! *Shock*

Sehun: Nae, eomma *smile* I'm Oh Sehun...

Mrs. Oh: *Cry* Ohh... My lovely child... Finnaly I can meet you *hug Sehun tight*

Then they cry and cry, finnaly Mr. Oh came out... The wife is tell all of the story and the husband hug their child and smile happily...

Mr. Oh: But, you can't leave here... 

Sehun: It's okay... But, I'll come here often *smile*

Mrs. Oh: We'll waiting for you *peck Sehun forehead*

Mr. Oh: Keep this a secret okay *smile*

Naeun: Nae...

Taemin: Nae, ahjussi

Then go outside the apartment.

Myungsoo: What're you guys doing here?

Naeun, Sehun, Taemin: WAAA!!! *Shock*

Myungsoo: Why're you guys shock. Hey, answer me. What're you doing here?

Taemin: We just visit our friend... Yeah, our new friend *smile* How bout you?

Sehun: *Look at Myungsoo with anger*

Myungsoo: I want to meet my grandparents. Okay see ya later... I think your friend hates me *look at Sehun*

Naeun: Come on, let's go! *Pulled Sehun and Taemin*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMO! 300+ Viewers, I'm so happy!!! >.<

Please leave a comment and subscride!~

 

Or Sehun will punch you!!!

Ehehehe, just kidding^^