Please, Wake Up!

My Love Story Start

          

I cry and cry... I cry a lot... I want to hear Taemin oppa voice, I want to see Taemin oppa cute face, I want to see Taemin oppa serious face, I want to hear Taemin oppa laugh... I want Taemin oppa wake up!!!

Naeun: Taemin oppa... Please, wake up *cry*

Sehun: Naeun, don't cry... *Wipe my tears*

Naeun: I want to see him...

Minho: Let's wait until their parents home *smile*

Naeun: Nae, I'll wait... Oppa... Please... Wake up... *Drop my tears*

After a while...

Mr. Lee: Come on, let's go home... We'll come here again... Tomorrow...

Mrs. Lee: But, Taemin...

Mr. Lee: He'll be fine *smile*

Naeun: I'm sorry before...

Mrs. Lee: After thinking for awhile... I think I can't blame you... You love Taemin, he loves you... So, thank you because you already save him... *Hug me*

Naeun: Nae... *Cry*

Mrs. Lee: Don't cry... I don't want my child sad because, you're crying... *Go away*

Then, Minho and Onew come to me and go with me to the his room...

Minho: Hmph... *Look at Taemin*

Naeun: Taemin, oppa... You're still can hear me right? I want to say that I love you and I don't want you to go... I don't love Myungsoo oppa, I love you. Myungsoo kiss me, but I don't want it. I just want you to kiss me... I rather be an idiot than have to leave you, oppa. Oppa... Saranghae... 

Key: Taemin-ah, wake up... Your girlfriend love you very much, we love you very much too. Many people love you, Taemin-ah... Wake up, Tae... Wake up...

Onew: Tae, we will wait until you wake up... We love you our little magnae...

Sehun: Taemin hyung, wake up. Nawnie, want you to smile again and she want to hear your voice again... Wake up... Hyung...

Naeun: Taemin, saranghae *kiss his forehead*

He's not answering... But, I'm sure he's listening...

Sehun: Naeun, it's almost night... Come'on let's home...

Naeun: Hmph... I don't want to go home...

Sehun: W, what?

Naeun: I don't want to go home... I want to stay here... In Taemin oppa room...

Jonghyun: I'll stay here too, then.

Minho: Jonghyun 

Jonghyun: It's not good to leave a girl and a coma person alone in a hospital...

Onew: Jonghyun is right, come on let's go home... Jonghyun, I'll go back here and give you some clothes for tomorrow *smile*

Jonghun: Thanks, Jinki.

Onew: Yeah, urwell.

Key: Okay, let's home *Go out from Taemin bedroom at the hospital*

Minho: Sehun, you better go home too.

Sehun: Nae... Ah, Naeun. I'll pick tomorrow uniform, and some clothes for you... Just wait here, okay.

Naeun: Nae... *Smile*

Then everybody go home, except me and Jonghyun oppa...

Naeun: Taemin oppa... Wake up... *Grab Taemin oppa hands*

Jonghyun: You love him that much?

Naeun: Nae, I love him with all of my hearts... I don't want Tae oppa go... *Cry*

Jonghyun: Eh?! D, don't cry... Taemin don't want to see you cry... *Come to me*

Naeun: ... *My tears are dropped again*

Jonghyun: This... For you... *Give me a tissue*

Naeun: Gomawo, oppa... *Wipe my tears*

Jonghyun: Cheonma, Naeun...

 

A month later...

Naeun: Good morning, nurse *smile*

Nurse: Ah, you again... You want to see Taemin right? *smile*

Naeun: Nae, ahjuma~

Nurse: How cute... *Smile*

Then I walk to Taemin room, get in, close the door, and open the curtain...

Naeun: Good afternoon, Taemin!~

Taemin: ...

Naeun: Remember the first day we met? *Sit on the chair next to the bed*

Taemin: ...

Naeun: We met when the first day I went to school, we met at the bus and had a chit chat. Then, we went to bookstore, and then we're a close friend. Then, I got jealous and you asked me to be your girlfriend... *Smile* What a cute memories... I want to make many new memories with you *smile*

Taemin: ...

Naeun: Hmmphh... You're always quiet but, you're still handsome and cute *Smile*

'Knock knock' then someone open the door...

Myungsoo: Annyeong, long time no see...

Naeun: W, what are you doing here? Not happy yet?!

Myungsoo: I want to say sorry...

Naeun: No.

Myungsoo: Please, forgive me... Naeun... Forgive me...

I only turn back and not answer anything... And...
WHAT?! T, Taemin oppa finger move!!!

Naeun: T, Taemin oppa! You're wake up?!

Taemin: ... Mphh... Mphh... N, Naeun... Naeun... *Open his eyes slowly*

Naeun: *I grab my phone and text many people that Taemin oppa wake up!*

Taemin: Naeun... Mhhh *open his eyes slowly*

Naeun: Good afternoon, my Sleeping Prince *smile happily and cry because, I'm so happy*

Taemin: Naeun... Don't cry... I'm here... *Wipe my tears*

Naeun: Oppa... Saranghae *hug Taemin*

After a while... Minho, Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Mrs. Lee, Mr. Lee, Tiffany, Kris, Yoona, Sehun, Sunny, Luhan, Krystal, Sulli, Yookyung, and Suzy come... Mrs and Mr Lee come in, and the other wait outside looking from the window...

Mrs. Lee: Taemin-ah! *Hug Taemin*

Taemin: Eomma... *smile*

Mr. Lee: Taemin... *Hug Taemin*

Taemin: Appa... *smile*

Mrs. Lee: Naeun, thank you because you're take care of Taemin and many nurses tell me that you always come to see my son, Lee Taemin *Smile*

Naeun: Ah... N, nae... C, cheonma ahjuma... *Blush and smiling*

Taemin: You're take care of me?

Naeun: Nae, oppa *Smile*

Taemin: Naeun, I had a strange dream when I'm coma... Someone call out my name and ask me to go with him. He said if I go with him, I'll leave the world and all the pain in this world... But, I'll never go back to earth anymore. Then he gives a time to choose... Then, without thinking anymore I choose you... I choose, I'll stay and not going with him. *Smile*

Naeun: Is that can be... Oh God, thanks you're still alive *hug Taemin*

Taemin: Nae... I'll take care of you, Naeun *smile*

Naeun: Nae, oppa *smile*

Mrs. Lee: What a lovey dovey bird... I miss those memories when I was a teen.

Mr. Lee: Me, too...

Taemin: Urkhh! My head!!! So... Hurt!!! *holding his head*

Naeun: O, oppa! What happen?!

Mrs. Lee: T, Taemin?!

Naeun: *Push the nurse button, to call the nurse and doctor to come hurry* Taemin oppa!

Then a doctor come...

Doctor: What happen?

Taemin: My head!!! Urkhhh!!!!

Doctor: Let me check it... 

Then we all go outside except Taemin and the doctor...

Mrs. Lee: What happen with my child?! What happen?!

Nurse: Calm down, Mrs. Lee... 

After a while the doctor came out...

Mr. Lee: Doctor, what happen?

Doctor: Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee come with me... I have a bad news...

Mrs. Lee: Nae, doctor...

At the doctor room.

Doctor: Your son have an end stage brain cancer

Mr. Lee: Don't be kidding, doc. Our child is okay...

Doctor: Your child will be okay if he come here once a week for therapy and drink some pills twice a day.

Mrs. Lee: We'll do anything, doc. Give us that pills

Doctor: This is the recipe, give it to the casher.

Mrs. Lee: Nae, gomawo doc *Cry*

Mr. Lee: Don't cry, honey...

Mrs. Lee: I can't believe this happen to our son *cry*

Mr. Lee: Let's buy the pills and take Taemin to his apartment again. *Smile*

Mrs. Lee: N, nae... *Cry*

 

Then they buy the pills and take Taemin home...

Minho: Guess Taemin will cancel to stay in your house for a week, Naeun.

Naeun: It's okay... This all is for his health...

Minho: Nae, you're right...

 

A week later...

Taemin parents tell Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, Key, and Onew about Taemin brain cancer... They're so shocked but, Taemin parents must work again. So they must take care of Taemin...

Taemin: I can't believe this... URKHHH!!!

Minho: Taemin, calm down... *Grab Taemin*

'knock knock' I knock the door of Taemin oppa apartment...

Onew: Who is it?

Naeun: Son Naeun

Onew: Welcome *open the door* get in...

Naeun: Gomawo *smile* *get in*

Taemin: Naeun-ah, I miss you damn much... *Hug me* *kiss my cheek*

Naeun: I miss you too, Taemin oppa... What happen to you?

Taemin: I... hmph...

Naeun: Taemin oppa?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAAAA!!!
Hello again guys~
How's my fanfic? \m/