What Happened To Us?!

My Love Story Start

I can't stand this anymore... This is too hurts. GOD PLEASE... SEND ME AN ANGLE FROM THE HEAVEN WHO CAN MAKE ME LOVE HER AND NOT NAEUN... PLEASE... This is to hurt...

Krystal: What're you doing here? *Smile*

Myungsoo: Ah, you're Krystal right?

Krystal: Nae... I'm Krystal Jung, nice to meet ya. You're that Myungsoo guy right? *smile*

Myungsoo's mind: She's not too bad for sure...

Myungsoo: Yes, I am. *Act cool*

Krystal: Why are you acting like that? Are you gonna think I'll fall in love with you or something? Ahahaha, just kidding~ *Giggle*

Myungsoo: I think you'll fall in love with me someday *stick out my tounge*

Krystal: Yah! That's not gonna happen! In your dream oppa, in your dream... Ahaha *giggle*

Myungsoo: But, dreams can come true *smile*

Krystal: Yeah, but this time... It will not happen *go away*

Myungsoo: Where are you want to going? *Grab Krystal hand*

Krystal: Yah! Don't touch me! Or I'll kill you!!! 

Myungsoo: ...

Krystal: Am I say something wrong?

Myungsoo: Your words is same like Naeun when I do a thing that she doesn't like... Hm... I love her, but why is this be so hurt... And painfull...

Krystal: Oh, Naeun... You love her?

Myungsoo: Nae... And you hate her right?

Krystal: The truth is... I'm not hating her anymore. I know... I must let Taemin with her because I think It's the best for me, for Taemin, and for Naeun of course... I don't want to be a selfish people again. My sister, Jessica make me know that I shouldn't such a thing like that. I want to say sorry to Naeun, but... I think she'll not forgive me.

Myungsoo: She will forgive you *Smile*

Krystal: What make you so sure about it?

Myungsoo: She's a kind and good girl. She will forgive you. I know she want me to out from her life. I know what's the reason... Because, she didn't want to love me... But, sure she'll forgive you...

Krystal's mind: So... The story is like that...

Myungsoo: Tomorrow, you'll be at school again right?

Krystal: Ah! Na, nae...

Myungsoo: You must say sorry to her *smile* Okay, I must go now... *Go back home, because appa is waiting for me*

Krystal: Bye... See you tomorrow *smile*

Myungsoo: Byee~

 

Suzy POV

Suzy: Is that Myungsoo with Krystal? But, he like Naeun... Or he already move on? *Whisper*

Krystal: Annyeong, Suzy *walk to Suzy*

Suzy: Ah, annyeong Krystal... What're you doing with Myungsoo?

Krystal: Nothing, just talking about our problem *smile*

Suzy: Oh... So are you guys close to each other?

Krystal: No... This is the first time I talking much long with him. He's a funny person, he always act cool but, he's funny and handsome too~

Suzy: Oh...

Krystal: Ah! Am I say something wrong, Bae Suzy?

Suzy: N, no *smile* Umm, can I ask something?

Krystal: What's that?

Suzy: Do you love Myungsoo oppa?

Krystal: No, I'm not. What the heck are you talking about?

Suzy: Nothing, just asking *smile*

Krystal: Oh, okay... Bye then *go to her car and go drive to some shop*

---

Sunny: Suzy! Where are you? 

Suzy: I'm here eonnie~

Sunny: Eomma is searching for you... She want you to help her cooking, because I must go to the university now... *Smile*

Suzy: Oh, okay *Smile* *go inside my apartment*

At the kitchen... 

SuSun* Eomma: Suzy, cut the carrots and peel the potatoes *smile*

Suzy: Nae eomma... Where's appa? *cut the carrots one by one*

SuSun Eomma: Still not come home yet, Suzy *smile*

Suzy: So... What're you gonna cook today?

SuSun Eomma: Curry and rice *smile*

Suzy: Yummy, I think It'll be so delicious eomma~

 

Myungsoo POV

Mr. Kim: Myungsoo, finally you're back. Now, let's talk about the match...

Mrs. Kim: Sit here, son...

Myungsoo: Nae, eomma, appa *smile* *sit*

Mr. Kim: So... Son Naeun will be your match and you two'll married. 

Myungsoo: MARRIED?!?!

Mrs. Kim: You love her right? Why are you so shock?

Myungsoo: But, I'm still in High School

Mr. Kim: Ohoho, not that fast son... When you two are in college and adult enough to start a new life with a new family you two will be married. *Laugh*

Myungsoo: Ohh... So that's like that. Okay, I want to take some nap now... I'm so sleepy *Go to my bedroom*

I keep thinking about that Krystal girl... She have a nice smile and she already change into a kind girl... Is she the angel that God send to me? Whoaa! What am I thinking about... Concentrate Myungsoo... Your future wife is Naeun not Krystal...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~~~

How's my fanfic?

Subscride and Leave a comment please \m/