chapter 8: Last Date

Yoona

*Jang Geun Suk’s POV*

 

I walk back to my room after sending her to sleep. I keep turning around trying to get myself some sleep, but I can’t. I keep thinking of Yoona, I love her so much. I know that we are living a two different world but still I don’t wanna lose her.

#knock knock#

“Geun Suk-ah I can’t sleep” I open the door while tidying my hair a little.

“Me too! Shall we sleep together? I-I mean not in one bed of course! I’ll take my blanket and sleep next to your bed” she nods her head and help me with my stuff.

“She was here again and she was crying after my name” she lie down on her bed after setting the blanket for me to sleep.

“hmm that’s weird… Are you sure that you don’t know her? Or maybe you met her somewhere?”

“no! I’m positive that I never met her before….” She stop speaking and lower her head.

“Or maybe she’s here to take me away from you” those salty droplets start to flow from her eyes.

“No she won’t!! she’s not God so she can’t take you away from me just like that!!” I wipe her tears with my thumb and embrace her in my hug. I hum to some song as patting her back and she stop crying and fell to sleep. I pull the blanket over her body and lay myself down on the blanket that she set up for me before. What should I do? I want to cheer her up… but I need to help her too. I close my eyes and trying to remember those story that she told me long time ago. She was saying that she found herself on the river banks. Shall I take her to Han river? Maybe it’s the river! Or at least she will remember something.

 

-next morning-

Hmm food!! I get up from my place and slowly walk to the source of the smell.

“Good morning^^” she smile prettily as pouring orange juice to the glass.

“Morning^^ hmm what’s this? Sondae Dubu? For breakfast?” I take a sit and look at the soup which I think it’s a little too much for breakfast.

“Hmm!! Wae? Try it first~ you won’t regret it!!” she send me a wink and start to join me on the dining table. I take a sip of the soup and widen my eyes. Actually it taste good but I just want to have some fun so I change my expression to a weird and unpleasant look.

“how is it? It’s not good? Why your expression is like that?” she take a sip of her soup and start to get confuse.

“it’s fine…. Wae ghudae? It’s not your taste? You don’t like it?”

“nope! It’s perfect” I chuckles and start to finish everything in a short time. I think so since she’s moving here with me I gain a lot! I rarely clean up and everyday I eat yummy food^^

“Shall we go to Han river today? Maybe you will remember something” she was all the dishes while listening to me.

“sure!! It would be great if I can remember more” smirk her.

“Shall me make it as our date too?” I whisper to her ear as back hugging her small body. She hit me playfully and walk to her room.

“Alright!! Let’s change our clothes” I get so happy and excited by hearing that, I run to my room and take out everything in my closet to dress up myself. I wanna look handsome and cool today! I take out my leather jacket and finish it up with a scarf on my neck since winter already starting.

“okay I’m ready!!” I walk out from my room and Yoona is already standing there in her knitted sweater. We drive for 10 minutes and finally arrive at the Han river.

“kajja” I open the door for her as offering my hand for her to hold. She let out her killer smile and takes my hand.

“I’m happy” she swings our hand together as watching kids running after each other.

“wae?” we keep walking down the river as she look at me

“because I’m here with you^^” she smile warmly, letting her brown long hair blown by the cold wind.

“but it’s cold though, aren’t you cold?” we found a bench in front of the river and sit there.

“ani^^ as long as I’m with you I’ll be forever warm^^” say her while hugging me. We spend hours sitting and talking about stuff, flirting with each other and having fun.

“so have you remember anything?” she look around and shakes her head.

“nope… not a single thing” she give out a sigh and pout.

“oh look!!” she points at the sun who’s ready to go back to it’s home. She’s so amaze by the beauty of the sunset. Her pretty eyes turn round as watching the sunset.

“Yoona” she turn her face at me as I call to her name. I get my face close to her and slowly press my lips against her soft lips. She kiss me back softly as wrapping her arms around my neck. But slowly her body start to move away from me until we can’t kiss each other anymore.

“Yoona where are you going?” I get up from the bench, running for her who’s moving farther from me.

“I don’t know… I’m being pulled!! Safe me” she start to cry as her body to the river.

“Geun Suk!!” she stretch her arm out of the water but it’s too late.

“YOONA!!”

 

*Hongki’s POV*

 

Today is so cold!! But it’s been awhile I’m not warming up my body and my belly start to get bigger and bigger each day. I heat up my car and drive off to Han river since it’s the best place to have a jogging. I park my car and start to run down the river. Oh!! Sukkie hyung!! He must be having a date with Yoona right now. I take out my phone and quietly watching them from the bushes, since I use the camera on my phone I can see Yoona and hyung having some conversation while hugging each other. Sun is already ready for setting down and Sukkie hyung slowly get his face closer to Yoona and press his lips to hers. I put my phone back to my pocket and try to hide my blush. Aigoo it’s so embarrassing to see that!!

“Yoona!!” shout Sukkie hyung who’s running approaching the river. What game are they playing right now? I get out from the bushes and watch them. Wait why Sukkie hyung is crying?

“Hyung!! Hyung!!” I start to call up his name but he didn’t hear it and keep running towards the river.

“YOONA!!!” he shouts and jump to the cold river water.

“HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”