chapter 3: I Love You

Yoona

*Yoona's POV*

 

I take a quick bath and warm myself inside the blanket. How I wish I can forget the moment they held hands, the moment they pressed those lips together. Why he has to have an affair behind me and to make it worst he’s having it my own best friend!! I need to find out why it’s happening to me! But for now on I think it’s best for me to stay hiding with Geun Suk. I’m crying non-stop like a baby while having those thoughts, until I realize someone is staring at me. One old lady is standing in the corner of the room with a sad face on her face. I rub my eyes as trying to get my mind back, she’s gone! Did I see a ghost?? I get a sudden goosebump by thinking of that. Ah maybe I’m just to tired I close my eyes and take off to the dreamland.

 

-in the morning-

 

*Jang Geun Suk’s POV*

 

“HUAAA!!” I open my eyes as soon as I heard Yoona screaming from the kitchen.

“wae? Wae? Wae? What happen?!” she hide behind my back while pointing at the fridge.

“she was standing there!! your house is haunted!!” she tremble a lot as pushing me forward.

“g-ghost? Are you sure?” GHOST? I got shaky as I check the place that she pointed.

“nothing is there” I get so relief as saying that. I can’t imagine what will happen to me if suddenly the ghost appears in front of me.

“I don’t know…. It just… she was standing and stare at me in my room last night too!!” we sit on the dining table as sipping our coffee.

“Maybe you never realize that you have that gift, sixth sense!” her face looks so depressed and her eyes looks puffy, but I still don’t dare to ask her why…

“Hmm how about we have some fun today!!! weather looks good too!! let’s go to the park” she smile a little and look at me.

“Sure! Let’s get ready!!” she enter her room to change her clothes and so do i.

 

*Yoona’s POV*

 

We arrived at the park, the weather is nice too and the park is quite busy with families who are having their picnic. Geun Suk spread the picnic mat and sits on it.

“woah there are a lot of couples!! I envy them” he keeps eyeing on the couple and get jealous by himself. I sit next to him and keep myself quiet and enjoying the scenery, trying to throw my stress.

“So what happened last night? Why did you cry?” why he has to ask me this question now….

“It was nothing, I was crying because I see one poor lady” I don’t want to tell him and disappoint him, he look at me and take my hand.

“You sure? Did you looking for someone? I mean I can help you if you want” he squeeze my hand a little.

“yes I’m sure^^ don’t worry I would have tell you if I need to find someone” I put on a smile on my face hoping that he will believe me.

“Alright if you said so^^ I’ll believe you but next time don’t cry like that again okay! I was broken too you know” I smile a little and he rise his pinky in front of me.

“Promise me you are not going to leave me like that anymore?” I chuckle and link my pinky with him.

“Promise^^” he release my pinky and start to move his face closer to mine.

“I love you” he whispered before pressing his soft lips against mine. I get puzzled as tears streaming down on my cheek, I can feel his sincere love and to be honest I’m starting to love him too, but I’m married what will he do if he find out? I break the kiss and keep my eyes down.

“Umm you must be thirsty!! Wait here okay let me buy you some drink” I smile as he running down the park and searching for a food stall.

“Pass the ball to me!!” one young boy yell to his friend who’s standing in front of me. He kicks the ball as hard as he can and the ball is rolling towards me, I’m ready to catch it but puff!!! It rolled through my body without stopping. I look at my back and the boy who was yelling before already get the ball and playing playfully with his other friends. OMG!! What was happening? I rubs my stomach and it’s alright I mean no hole, no nothing. I only feel a small bump but the ball still can rolling through without stopping, or maybe it didn’t get to my body.

“so here’s your tea madam” Geun Suk pass one cup of tea to me and sit next to me.

“what wrong with the face? Did the ghost shown up again?!” he’s getting super protective while scanning around.

“ani^^ it’s okay I’m just impressed by how that kids playing the ball^^ they look so good!!” I chuckles while massaging his shoulder and telling him to realize.

“ah good then! Let’s go home after this it’s getting late” we finished our tea and drive back.