chapter 5: Revenge

Yoona

*Jang Geun Suk’s POV*

 

The smell of Kimchi fried rice is flowing around my room. I want to sleep more to be honest but the smell of the food makes my stomach growling and makes my mouth watery. I get up from my bed and walks towards the dining table. The table already set nicely with Kimchi fried rice served for two people.

“Good morning!! Yoona where are you? let’s eat it together” I sit on the chair and drink the juice.

“Nae! Just a minute, let me wash my hand first” I hear the water running out from the tap. I wait for her for about one minute after the water stop but she’s still not coming.

“Yoona what took you so long?” I turn my head to the basin but she’s not there.

“I’m here pabo!!” I look around but I can’t see her.

“where? Where? Don’t you dare to scare me this early!” I feel something kicking my feet, I peek under my table and it’s Yoona’s feet.

“you really can’t see me huh?” the spoon start scooping for the rice by itself.

“I only can see your feet! Woah can you get your body back? I get a sudden heart attack if suddenly I see only parts of your body walking around my house” I’m trying to control myself not to freak out.

“I don’t know how this works yet but I’ll try to figure out, sorry” her body slowly start to appears. Her expression is kinda gloomy today, I try to cheer her up by telling some old jokes but I think so it didn’t help that much.

“anyway I’m going somewhere today” she look at me and realize that her body has back.

“oh where? Shall I drop you off?” she shakes her heads as cleaning the table.

“no! I’m a ghost remember? I go everywhere I want like in the movie!!” she chuckles.

“ah yes I forgot! Kekeke arraso just don’t be home too late okay, I’m scared being alone”

“why you have to be scared? You are living with a ghost there’s nothing scarier than that^^” she pecks my lips and run to her room. So this is the feeling being kissed by a ghost? I smile by my self and get ready for my work.

 

*Yoona’s POV*

 

I run to my room and slowly close the door. Can he feel the kiss? He saw me or not? Ahh molla, I take my towel and walk to the bathroom. Wait a minute… in the movie all ghost can pass through a wall without feeling anything, shall I try that too? Azza let’s try it Yoona! 1,2,3! Zzup!! I’m transfer into the bathroom without feeling anything.  Woah so I’m a real ghost now hmmm let see if I can turn on the shower without touching it or not. I flick my fingers and wushh water start coming out from the shower. Woah!! I feel so happy and incredibly impressed by my skill!! I take a quick bath and get ready for my mission!! Taking a revenge!! Huahaha you guys think I will let you go huh? Just wait!! I check for Geun Suk but seems like he went to his office already, I lock the room and waiting for the lift. Why I have to ride the lift if I can teleport? I keep on mind my apartment and stay focus. Please let it work, I open my eyes but it’s not my apartment!! It’s a kids playground. I try it for the second time and this time is a big success!! All thumbs for myself.

 

*Siwon’s POV*

 

I press the security code and enter the house. I think so I have to change the password! I don’t love her anymore.. I walk to the fridge and get cold water for me to drink, surprisingly the table is already full set up along with the food. Hmm it must be Jessica who prepare everything, but when did she knows that I love butter Lobster so much? And the way the table set it’s look exactly same like Yoona did it. What am I thinking about! Maybe Yoona thought everything to her since she’s her best friend.

“Baby you home?” Jessica enter the house then peck my lips.

“OMO who did set the table? It’s so pretty” she sit on my lap as caring my face.

“huh? So it’s not you? it’s weird… I thought you prepared it for me” she shakes her head and bite her lips.

“Ani… Oh! Maybe your secretary did this to you, it looks like she has a crush on you. Of course who will not falling for my man handsomeness” she my hair and press her lips to mine, I pick her up and walk to our room. I throw her to the bed and she shouts in pain.

“Baby!! Gwenchana?” she get up from the bed and pull the bed sheets. Tissue box, perfume, lipsticks, and other things are reveals on the bed.

“who did this?!! Seriously!! You have to change the code baby!! I hate it” she cross her hands and start to sulk.

“shush I’m so sorry okay. Alright, alright I’ll change it tomorrow. Don’t sulk like that princess you are no more pretty if you are sulking like that” she smiles a little as removing the stuff from the bed.

“come here” she lay down on the bed and patting the empty space next to her, I lie down beside her and she pulls my body telling to get closer to her. I wrap my hand all over her body and about to kiss her neck but suddenly the window open by itself and strong wind start filling the room.

“ahh what again….” I get up from the bed and close the window. I didn’t remember last time I open this window but I think so I did close it properly.

 

*Jessica’s POV*

 

Today is so weird, first someone did prepare a nice lunch for us, she put stuffs on the bed too, and now the window suddenly open by itself when we are about to make out. Now the room becomes so cold and we move to the living room.

“Baby” I call Siwon as I look at Yoona’s pictures on the Tv table.

“yes darling” he come over and back hug me.

“I thought you put all her photos in the storage already” he keep kissing my neck without looking focusing on what i said.

“I did! Why?” I break the hug and give him her picture.

“So explain this to me!! Are you still having a feeling towards her?” I fold my hand and sit on the couch. I thought he loves me but why he still keeping her picture there! I hate it!

“oh!! Why it’s here!! No!! what are you talking about darling of course I love you more, that’s why we are moving to Korea right?” he sit beside me and tries to calm me. He looks shocked too… Wait is Yoona comeback and did all of this?