chapter 1: Hello

Yoona

*flash back*

“Baby I love you” he whispers to me as pressing his soft lips to mine.

*end of flash back*

 

I open my eyes and find myself lying on the banks of the river. I don’t know where am I and what should I do, I can’t keep my mind straight due to the dizziness. I keep walking away from the river until this one drunk man bump into my body and almost falling.

“oh I’m so sorry, are you alright?” I support his body with my right arm and start walking slowly, he just mumbling that he is fine and asking me to help him sending him back to his flat. He open the door and throw his tall and skinny body to the couch.

“get in miss”  I look around as I enter the room, he pats the empty space next to him asking me to sit next to him.

“so what is your name? sorry that you have to see me this way” he chuckle up a bit while trying to get his mind back.

“my name? Yoona, Im Yonna.. that’s all I can remember, ah it’s okay” after hearing that he looks confuse and seems like he wants to ask more but ends up running to the bathroom and start vomiting. I help him massaging his back as he vomit and gives some tissues to wipe his mouth.

“sorry again… I’m Jang Geun Suk...”

“nae so Geun Suk-shi I think so it’s better for you to take a rest first, you look un-well! We can talk later” he gives out a nod and wake up from his place.

“could you just stay here until I get better?” he leads me to a bedroom which I think it’s not his room.

“you can rest here for a while, my room is across to this room so I’ll catch you later okay?” I give him a nod as he walks to his room. I sit on the bed and rest my head a while but the dizziness is getting worse somehow, so I decide to take a look at the flat. I walk to the kitchen and take a look at the fridge, hmmm shall I cook? Seaweed soup sounds good for him. So I start cooking and setting the table for our dinner.

“oh you cook for me?” he tidy up his hair a little bit before sitting on the dining table.

“yes!! it’s looks like you were drinking a lot so I decide to make a soup!” I give him one big bowl of the soup and he start to eat it like there’s no tomorrow.

“woah it taste so good!! Anyway where do you stay? Shall I drop you home?” he wipe his mouth and smile at me.

“thank you^^ umm I don’t know… when I open my eyes this morning I found myself lying on the river banks… and I don’t know what was happening to me before that” I lower my head and plays with the tissue in my hand.

“river? Han River? Umm why not you stay here for a while? Well let’s say until you can find your family back” he grins widely turning up the mood a little bit.

“I don’t know which river but I’m sure it’s a river! Huh? I’ll be your burden if I stay here”

“burden? What burden? I feel kinda lonely since I’m living alone so I think so if you are here I won’t feel that anymore” he smiles before gathering his plates together and wash it.

“alright then if you said so! But makes sure you won’t regret right after okay” he chuckles and nodding for a few times.

 

*Jang Geun Suk's POV*

 

It’s been a week Yoona stay in my house and I feel so happy that I have someone who cook and clean the house for me, but recently my heart to beats faster every time I see her or talk to her. Well she’s quite pretty but it’s just too fast for me to fall for her.

“may I come in?” I knocks the door until I hear her voice saying yes inside.

“shall we go out to have some dinner together? uhh umm I want to go out with you” OMG what am I thinking? Why I’m shuttering?

“dinner? Sure!! Wait outside let me change my clothes first” she give me her angelic smile and I’m start freezing at the moment, she push me from her room and close the door. After 10 minutes she comes out wearing a nice dress with her hair tied into a bun.

“kajja?” I give her my hand to letting her hold it and yes she takes my hand as walking to the car park. We drive for 15 minutes but she just stay silent while gazing up at stars.

“here we are!!!” I give the key to the valet parking and open the door for her, people start staring at me but I just ignore them maybe they are amazed by pretty Yoona.

“so what you want to eat?” I pretends to read the menu but actually I silently observing her pretty face.

“hmm tenderloin steak please^^ how about you?”

“same here!!” I call the waiter to take our order and tell him to make it faster. While waiting for the food me and Yoona are sharing for some jokes and talks about food, and again the others are staring at me like I did something wrong…. Maybe I did laughs too loud that’s why they stare like that. food finally comes and we eat it in a wink. She drinks a lot and get drunk by it so we go home right after and sleep.