The New Student

Love Again...

 

Listen & Read!!     wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnMoDDbEccE

Super Junior ~ No Other

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sunjee got to class and saw two of her best friend, Yoseob and Sulli, chatting together.

 

She sat on her seat which was at the back on the left near the window. Yoseob and Sulli sat in front of her while Sungjong sat in front with his best friend, Woohyun. Everyone sat in pairs except for Sunjee. Kevin used to sat next to her but since he’s gone, she sat alone.

 

No one even wanted to sat next to her because of her muteness. Even she has two of her best friend in front her but that’s not enough for her. If they wanted to talk or something else, they have to turn their heads.

 

Then Miss Suhyeon came in followed by a boy and everyone in class rushed to their seats.

 

*It’s the boy! But why every time I saw him reminded me of Kevin? It’s strange..* Sunjee thought.

 

“Anyeong class, today we have a new student. You can introduce yourself,” Miss Suhyeon instructed him.

 

“Anyeong haseiyo, my name is Kevin Woo also known as Woo Sung Hyun. I just moved here from California,” He smiley introduced himself and bowed to the class.

 

“Okey then you can sat there,” Miss Suhyeon pointed him to the empty seat next Sunjee.

 

He walked to his seat and sat there. Miss Suhyeon began writing some work on the board and everyone took out of their books.

 

“Oh hey you’re the girl form this morning right? We meet again. Strange right?” He giggled.

 

Sunjee just nodded. “My name is Sunjee,” She said with holding pain.

 

“I hope we will be good friend,” He said and started to write what’s on the board.   

 

*Why is my heart beating faster? It feels so different like Ji Yeop was right here now. Wait! Do I…No!! That can’t be..Stop thinking nonsense Sunjee* She thought.