My New Friend

Love Again...

 

Lalalalala!! Dadadida! Listen to this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTVfJ1j7o-A

Secret ~ Starlight Moonlight

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 It was math class but the teacher was absent, so no one was teaching there class.

 

Everyone in class was busy doing their own stuff on their seat. Some are gossiping, some doing their homework and others are playing like little children.

 

Sunjee just keep reading her book. Kevin who was next to her was thinking of what to talk about. They both were really quiet at each other.*Man it’s really awkward! What should I ask her? Think Kevin Think!* He bit his lips.

 

“You don’t seem to talk much. Are you that kind of person?” He broke the silent.

 

Sunjee stopped reading and pulled out her note pad. She started to right something.

 

*What is she doing?* He thought. Then she gave him the note. 

 

 

“Ah…Why didn’t you say so sooner? I know sign language,” He giggled.

 

Sunjee’s eyes widened. She then signed “Jinjja? But how do you know?” She raised her left eyebrow.

 

“Well.., my mother was mute before she died last year. All of our family learned sign language just to communicate with her,” He stared at the floor.

 

She started to felt guilty for asking him. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have asked you,” She signed.

 

“It’s okey, it’s not ever your fault. It’s fated that she would leave me,” He gave her a small smile.

 

*At least you have moved on but what about me? I’m not like you, I can’t move on without Ji Yieop* She let a sigh out.

 

“We can be good friends from now on, right?” He asked. Sunjee nodded with a small smile.

 

He held out his hand and both of them shooked hands happily.

 

*Yeah! I got a new friend. She’s kind of cute though. She really reminds me of my mom a lot but more than that. What is this feeling? Do I possibly like her?* He bit his bottom lips.