Meeting For the First Time

Love Again...

Ding! Dong!! Listen!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZHtduTb0n4

U-Kiss - Everyday

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

6 years old Sunjee was walking alone to kinder garden. Her twin, Sungjong, was late so she took off first. As she passed by the Cherry Blossom Park, she saw a boy standing under a cherry blossom tree alone with a worried look on his face.

 

 “Anyeong!” She said cheerfully. “Uh, anyeong,” He bowed to her.

 

 “Are you okey? You look worried. Are you lost or something?” She was curious.

 

“Well..it’s just that it’s my first day of kinder garden and I’m worried,” He said looking down.

 

“Ah jinjja, don’t worry much. I assure you that you’ll have a great day. You can be my new friend,” She giggled.

 

“Okey then!” His worried face disappeared. “ My name is Kevin Kim or Kim Ji Yeop. I just moved here from Australia,” He smiled.

 

“Wow..that’s far. You must be good at English,” She joked and they both laughed.

 

“I’m Sunjee, Lee Sunjee. I have a twin brother. His name is Lee Sungjong. I have a feeling that we will be good friends. Come on lets go,” She took his hand and started walking.

 

“Yah wait!” He shouted. “Mworago?” She furrowed her eyebrows.

 

“Your shoe laces are untied. You better tie them or you’ll fall. I don’t want to see my new friend get hurt,” He giggled.

 

“Arasseo I will,” She bended and tie her laces.

 

Then Kevin picked a bud of cherry blossom from the ground and putted it on her right ear.

 

"You look beautiful with Cherry Blossom. Maybe i should call you Cherry instead," He joked.

 

"Gomawo, come on or we'll be late," They both walked to kinder garden together.

 

Since that day they became best friends..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

KKRRRRIIIIINNGGG!!! The school bell rang.

 

It made Sunjee's flashback stopped and snapped back to reality. She then headed back to her class.