He's Gone

Love Again...

Listen to this song while reading!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm1OpAJ6HWk

Super Junior - She's Gone

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sunjee slowly opened her eyes and saw a bright white room. She noticed she was in the hospital. Her twin, Sungjong was sleeping beside her at the edge of the bed. Then he woke up and realized that she was already awake.

 

“Sunjee~ah your awake. Wait, I’ll go get the doctor.”He said while rubbing his eyes and walked out the room.

 

2 minutes later the door opened as a female doctor came in followed by Sungjong, Kwanghee and Alexander.

 

“Anyeong Sunjee, I’m Dr.Liejun. I’m just gonna check on you and it won’t take a while..” The doctor said. Sunjee just nodded.

 

Then the doctor finished checking on her..

 

“Its look like was broken.” The doctor said.

 

“Can she talk?” Kwanghee furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“Well she had sore throat..She can only talk in a low tone but it will hurt a little. I assure her to learn sign language so that she can communicate easily.” She explained to them.

 

“Arraseo doctor~nim. Thank you.” The three of them bowed and the doctor left.

 

The three of them went to Sunjee’s side.

 

“Are you alright? You had been in coma for the past 2 days.” Alexander asked.

 

*2 days?! That long?..* She just nods. Kwanghee softly touched her forehead.

 

“Ahh..our poor sister was hurt by the accident” Sungjong said and hold her hand tightly.

 

And it all came back to her mind about the accident and Kevin..

 

“Ahh, Kevin. Where is he? Is he okey? Did he recover already?” Sunjee asked in a low tone. The three of them went silent for a while.

 

“Why aren’t you saying anything? Did something happen to him? Oppa tell me..” She furrowed her eyebrows.

 

Sungjong hold her hand tightly. “Jee~ah I’m sorry but he..he’s gone.” He said looking down.

 

 "Andwae.. andwae.. this can’t be happening. Kevin would never leave me..” She started to cry.

 

“He died in the accident because of..of cancer..” Sungjong said. “Cancer?” she looked confused.

 

“The truth is..ermm.. Kevin have been having cancer since last month but..he didn’t told you because he didn’t want to hurt you..” Kwanghee said and he’s eyes started to become watery.

 

*So that’s why he was breathing hard in the taxi and have he been acting so different lately..* She thought and cried more.

 

“He could just tell me.. If he did..I..I could treat him better.” She cry again.

 

“Uljima, it was fate that he will left you. You have to accept it. Arraseo?” Alexander then took his handkerchief and wiped her tears.

 

“Arraseo oppa, but.. I..I need time to calm myself down.” She said looking down.

 

The three of them sighed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Since that day Sunjee became uncheerful as always. She became quiet. No one wants to be close to her except her friends because they thought she was mute and they don't know how to use sign language.