Tragic Accident

Love Again...

Listen to this while reading this chapter.. :))

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itGNQbJwRSk

FT Island ~ Hello Hello

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kevin and Sunjee are on a taxi driving home from the city.

 

 

Then Kevin hold her hand tightly. “Jee~ah, it hurts…” He said with his left hand on his chest.“ What’s wrong?” She asked in concern.

 

He was breathing hard. Sunjee can’t stand to see him in pain.

 

“Ajusshi, hurry to the hospital please! Ppali!” She cry out.

 

The taxi driver immediately speed the car.

 

“Ji Yeop~ah, don’t worry we’ll make it..” Tears start to flow from her eyes

 

“Sunjee, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry…” He keep repeating that word.

 

“Yah, don’t be sorry. You didn’t do anything wrong…” she said.

 

~~~~~~~

 

The traffic light turned red and the taxi stopped but suddenly a truck was heading straight at them. It was out of control. “What out!!” The taxi driver shout.

 

Sunjee’s eyes widened. She scream of the shock. “Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!”

 

BANG!!!!

 

The car flipped over 2 times and caused the back door on the left to open.

 

Kevin and Sunjee got thrown out.

 

She slowly opened her eyes and saw Kevin lying on the road just 2 steps away from her.

 

Both of her legs was hurt but she was able to move. She hurried to his side.

 

“Ji Yeop! Are you okey?”She said and hold him by hugging his waist.

 

“Sunjee~ah, stay..strong. I’m sorry..and I..love you Lee Sunjee. My…cherry girlfriend..” He said with all off his might.

 

“No Ji Yeop, No!! Someone help us please!!” She shout but no one was willing to help them. More tears starts to flow for her eyes.

 

“Goodbye,…cherry~ah…” He said and closed his eyes.

 

“Yah, Ji Yeop! Don’t leave me, Jebal!!” She hugged him tightly.

Then her head was getting dizzy and everything around her went black. All she could remember is the sound of ambulance’s sirens.