Review 2.0

What Do You See?

Story:  What Do You See?

Author:  creexs2

Synopsis:  A look into the lives of SHINee through the perspective of their manager.

Genre:  Drama & Angst

Group:  SHINee


Title:  5/5- Works

Description/Foreword: 10/10- I liked both. They were to the point with a few lines setting the general tone of the story. 

Originality/Creativity/Plot:  30/30- I really liked the idea of a manager tell-all about the boys, and their side of the story. While it's not a novel by any means, it is an intriguing and different approach to fan fiction that I've seen here on AFF. Woot! Cookies, and a glass of a milk for you.

Writing Style/Format/Grammar/Punctuation/Spelling/Vocabulary: 20/30- I loved the format. The chapters are sectioned as in the thoughts of the manager regarding each member.My only suggestion would be to get rid of the Korean words. I understand it's kpop fanfiction, but their actions are described through English, so I really don't see the need for deh, hyung, pabo, and all that jazz- I could give the honorifics a pass, but why say deh, and not yes?

Another tiny suggestion would be to consider using synonyms for some words that are repeated within the same sentence. They could be seen as redundant, so I would phrase them in a different manner or use a metaphor.

 

Characterizations/Details:  25/25- I really think you did a wonderful job. I wouldn't take anything out of it, or add to it.

 

General Comments:  Overall I have to say I enjoyed this. I didn't expect it to be good seeing that it was Shinee but I think you really delivered on your promise to keep it short, and interesting.  I thought it was very unique- you had an idea, and it panned out well. Congratulations! I'd definitely recommend.

 

Score: 90/100

 

A/N: On a side note, do make sure to check out Recommendations & Reviews by Mashimarofan and cutiepiehunter for some amazing recommended stories for SHInee or other Asian categories!