Revealed

Moon Night
Next morning
 
You yawned while stretching your limbs. Your whole body was aching and you felt sore mainly because you did not have enough of your beauty sleep last night. You had spend your time rolling on the bed, thinking about the pack of werewolves from yesterday. You cringed at that thought and decided to get your mind off them by concentrating on something else. 
 
Your POV
 
I scrunched up my nose in confusion when I remembered those werewolves from yesterday. In the end, I decided to get back to work sine that’s the only way to escape those questions that were present in my mind. At times like these, I really wish that I can just knock my head on the wall and the next thing I know will be that I’m present in the hospital, forgetting everything that had happened. Lady luck is not on my side these days. I sighed for the umpteen time as I set foot into my classroom. 
 
Once I step into the classroom, I was greeted by icy cold water coming from a bucket. Lucky me got bullied again by the bunch of I-think-I’m-awesome bunch of girls. Frankly speking, they were the only ones who dared to mess with me. The leader of that bunch of girls, named Taegi laughed at my misery along with her little minions. She walked towards my direction and kneeled down in front of me, ‘’I see, you did have fun moments ago right? If you want to have some more of this, you can always look for me. I don’t mind, weakling.’’ 
 
I was fuming mad when I heard her statement. I really don’t mind giving some scratches on that ugly face. Maybe some treatment will turn her into a goddess overnight. I clenched my fist in anger, I had a hard time preventing myself from punching her. I’m not letting her off so easily, girl just you wait. I stretched my limbs and cracked my fingers while giving the bunch of idiots a light smirk, ‘’For your information, I did have fun back there, now I’m going to thank you with little gifts from me. You don’t have to thank me afterwards because I don’t think you have the energy to do so.’’ 
 
With a few martial arts moves, Taegi and her minions were all beaten up badly by me. Oh and not forgetting to mention how Taegi looked like now-just plain pathetic. I need them to learn their lesson for messing up with the wrong person. They ought to taste a little something. ‘’Now now, I’m sure all of you would like to learn some martial arts move from me right?’’ I smirked. All of them nodded, scared to offend me. 
 
‘’That’s great. Now, send one of your friends here to be my dummy. I do need to use her to show off some martial arts moves for all of you. Especially the high kick moves. It’ll be great if its Taegi.’’ I stared into Taegi’s eyes as she cowered back in fear. ‘’By the way, what kind of name if Taegi? It sounded exactly like Tiger.’’ I scoffed. 
 
‘’This is the last warning for each and every single one of you. Dare to mess with me again, the consequences won’t be light. Don’t say that I didn’t warn you.’’ I snarled. I tried scaring them a little by doing a little air-punching moves right in front of Taegi face. Once I’m satisfied with their reactions, I walked off happily while dusting my hands. Ha, witness the power of the weakling. Call me bully but that’s me, what can you do about it?
 
 
No one’s POV
 
When you walked out of the classroom, twelve pairs of eyes were staring at you. While you were busy giving a ‘’lecture’ to those girls, those mysterious eyes never left you. You left them stunned and impressed. *That’s my girl* they all thought in unison as a little smile played on their lips. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The bell rang, signaling that its time for a lunch break. You had returned to class earlier than the rest unlike other days. Just when you were about to enter the classroom, you heard panicky voices.
 
‘’Hyung, why can’t you hide your tail? If the humans find out about us, we’ll be in deep trouble, no kidding.’’
 
Then, another voice spoke, ‘’Can’t you see that I’m trying very hard here? Full moon’s nearing that’s probably the reason why the transformation took place.’’
 
‘’Hyung, this is no joke. Please don’t go wolf in front of me while scaring people away.’’
 
You heard a deep sigh when that person continued speaking, ‘’I’m not joking. I really can’t hide my tail. We need to think of ways, right NOW.’’ You heard the guy emphasizing the word ‘’now.’’ You were confused, what on earth are they saying? Wolves, full moon, transformation? That is just absurd. Your mind began battling whether you should check on them to see if they’re alright. In the end, you took yes as an answer. 
 
You walked into the classroom while gasping loudly. Your heart had stopped for a moment when you saw the sight displayed in front of you. 
 
Your POV
 
Finally, I decided to check on them by entering the classroom. I suffered from a momentary heart attack when I caught a glimpse of what was actually happening right in front of my eyes. There was a guy, or should I say half human and half- 
 
Wait, how should I describe him? He had this long fluffy tail growing behind him which scared the out of me. I was just that close to wetting my pants. I briefly glanced at his face for a while when reality hit me real hard. He is my classmate, the guy named Luhan. I let the new information sink in while I took a good look at the guy who looked normal to me. I immediately remember who he is, if I’m not wrong, his name should be Sehun. 
 
Warily, I took a gigantic step towards them, scaring them off a little but they relaxed a bit when they sense no harm. ‘’Sorry for appearing out of the blue but I need to know what exactly are you?’’ I spoke while looking into Luhan’s deer eyes. His mouth was left hanging and he looked like he was in a trauma. ‘’Hello, I’m talking to you,’’ I said while waving my hand in front of his face. He snapped back into reality and sighed. He looked at Sehun then back at me, then to Sehun again.
 
After Sehun gave him a firm nod, he began speaking, ‘’This may scare you off a little but please hear us out and keep this secret will you?’’ he said, his voice dripping with sincerity. I nodded, assuring him that I’ll keep his secret. When he opened his mouth, I hold my breath, preparing for the bad news to come. 
 
‘’Actually, I’m a werewolf along with my friends, the school kingkas, EXO.’’ He took in a deep breath before continuing his speech, ‘’We lived in a house hidden deep in the woods. Remember the pack of werewolves you met yesterday? They were actually, Exo. Don’t worry, we are not here to screw up your life or have you as our meal. Believe it or not, we’re actually your soul mates. We’re destined to be together.’’ I searched his eyes to find any hints of mischief but all I found was seriousness. 
 
My mouth fell open and my eyes were threatening to bulge out of its sockets. ‘’I-Is that why all of you saved me yesterday?’’ I can’t help but to feel amazed and shocked at the same time.
 
Sehun slowly nodded while saying, ‘’Now scream for help and get us into deep trouble, human girl. We won’t blame you for that,’’ he shut his eyes, preparing for the worst to come.
 
I started chuckling at his silliness, ‘’Silly wolf, why would I do so? I’m not that kind of typical human you see on the streets, worried about almost everything.’’ I said calmly, without losing my cool. Luhan’s lips curved up into a gentle smile. I really had no idea what he was thinking of at that time but who cares. 
 
‘’That’s why we love you. I remembered the first time we stalked you back home. It was on a raining day, you were soaked to the skin but I remembered clearly that you brought a stray dog back home when you realized that it was drenched in the rain. Our ancestors told us that you were destined to be with you but we found it ridiculous at first. I mean,  which wolf would want to be in love with a human?'' he said while flashing me a charming smile.
 
''At that point of them, we wondered what’s so good about you that made you fated to be bonded with the twelve of us so we decided to stalk you. Since we were meat-eaters, we tend to be merciless and we never met anyone kind enough before.''
 
 ‘’That’s the environment we lived in, we don’t trust anyone other than our own family members. We kept that opinion even when we started venturing outside the woods-out in the city. Humans, as well, cannot be trusted. Soon, we realized we were wrong on the day we saw you bringing the stray dog back home. That’s when we know that there are still someone trustable out there.''
 
''From then onwards, we started loving you. Maybe it sounded too ridiculous for you, but it meant a lot for me.’’ Sehun spoke, his orbs was hazel brown now, a color you loved so much. He spoke with so much gentleness and affection I find it hard not to melt at his statements. 
 
Once he finished saying his piece, there was a knock on the door. The three of  us snapped our heads back only to see the rest of the Exo members standing like models right in front of you.
 
‘’Since we heard everything the three of you had discussed, how about letting us join in the conversation?’’ A guy with blonde hair spoke with much authority. If I’m not wrong, he’s the almighty Kris the girls were talking about everyday.