Rescued or not?

Moon Night
When you turn your head, the sight in front of you horrified you. A werewolf is just right in front of you. Panic engulfed in you as you broke out cold sweat. The werewolf was a huge one, with black fur and penetrating eyes. You gulped, feeling helpless. It slowly approached you step back step, closing the gaps. You stepped back with much caution, you wouldn’t know when it will pounce on you so its better to be safe than sorry.
 
 Once again you took another step back but this time you stumbled over an object and landed on the ground. The werewolf took this chance to pounce over you. It was now on top of you, one bite and you’ll bid goodbye to your existence. You had not choice but to use the last tactic. You started blabbering things that you had in your mind, trying to take up some time. Perhaps you will get saved from someone? 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Your POV
 
I can’t bring myself to believe that a werewolf really existed, so this only proves that the myth was right. I need to save myself from this hellhole. I’m not going to die now. Not now, not never. ‘’Excuse me, I don’t know if you understand what I am about to say but please I beg you to let go of me. I’m still too young to die. You have to let go of me. Although I really have to apologize for being naturally pretty myself. I know its hard for you to control yourself from harming me because you’re jealous but look, life’s unfair,’’ you continued blabbering non-stop. 
 
The werewolf showed no signs of mercy as it growled loudly , signaling danger.  It raised it’s paw and mercilessly scratched me on the face. To be honest, I care a lot about my face, I’m never letting this matter rest. Silently, I slowly reached out for the stone that was only a few inches away from me. Once I got hold of the stone, I harshly threw it on the werewolf, causing it to groan miserably.
 
 I immediately stood up and started running for dear life only to get chased by the same old werewolf. This time, its expression was fiercer than before, its not like I had murdered its father. Before it could get to me, I heard a loud bang coming from behind. My eyes widened as I turned behind to get a better view of the on-going commotion. 
 
What shocked me was that there were a pack of werewolves attacking the one pathetic  black werewolf that had harmed me before. Not long after, that werewolf  was dead. Not that I’m going to pity it. Then, one of  the werewolf covered with reddish brown fur stood out, which I suppose, is the alpha of them all.  It glanced at my direction and I trembled as I started biting my lips-a habit that I have when I’m nervous. 
 
Soon, the Alpha started approaching me while the rest of the werewolves followed closely behind him. I mentally cursed myself for not running away while they were fighting just now. Well, I’m born a fool, what to do. On the other hand, I was confused partly because they saved me from that monster just now.  In the end, I decided to stand there. Ok, at least I had the courage to stand there, not many people does that alright. 
 
At last, the unexpected thing happened. Another one of the werewolf that was fully white in color, had bitten my collar and flung me onto its back. I struggled to get myself off that werewolf but it  only manage to tighten its grip on me. Just like that, the pack of werewolves sped off. Oh great, I’m so going to miss this world.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Author’s note: guess where they are heading off to. :)