Devastated

Moon Night
[Your POV]
 
The next minute I woke up, I was on a soft and plump bed covered with red blankets. Where am I? Just then, a voice beside me spoke.
 
‘’You’re in my house.’’ The man said. He was at about his twenties with sharp blonde hair and a long fringe that covers up his right eye. He spoke as if he can read minds, this scares me off a little.
 
I swallowed, ‘’W-who are you?’’ I put up my poker face despite the fact that I was afraid deep down in my heart.
 
The young man scoffed, his hair shone under the light, showing off the right angles of his face. ‘’The name’s Jongup. I’m from a group called BAP along with my brothers.’’ 
 
Then why am I here with this creep? I got to watch out. ‘’What are you?’’ I questioned. The atmosphere was tensed. There was a silence before his expression changed. He became serious, way too serious for my liking.
 
‘’I’ll just say this once, you better listen up. I’m a nightwalker like what many says. A vampire to be exact. But don’t worry sweetie, I-’’ In a flash, his face was inches away from mine. I backed off a little but he only managed to come nearer. He pecked my forehead gently while he continued his unfinished sentence, ‘’don’t bite.’’ He smirked while he walked towards the door. 
 
‘’Have a goodnight, my love.’’ He threw me a wink before he exits.
 
‘’What was that all about?’’ I muttered.  I just got myself into deep . I have to escape.
 
I rushed to the door and opened in hurriedly, hoping to get out of this place as soon as possible. I was wrong. 
 
As soon as I open the door, a cold gush of wind hit me. I looked downwards, that was when I realized that I was nowhere near the ground. In fact, I was right above a building. Heck, those vampires are something. Smartasses. How dare they lock me up here?!
 
I was taken aback when a tall figure approached me. He was literally on air. Wow, he knows how to fly? Who am I kidding? 
 
The young man pulled out a playful smirk, ‘’Leaving so soon?’’ His tone was venomous and icy. His cold breath hit my face, sending shivers down my spine. I don’t like the sound of this.
 
 
‘’Well, hell yeah!!!’’ I screamed, grabbing him on the shoulders while I punched him square on the face.
 
Before my fist can reach him, he had grabbed my wrist. I was too late. I lowered my head in shame. Whoever is out there, please just bury me. 
 
‘’Wow, feisty. Totally my type of girl. By the way, I’m Himchan.’’ He looked amused rather than being afraid. He totally needs some surgery on that face of his. Furthermore, I don’t want to know his disgusting name.
 
Wasting no time, I gave him a head-. My head perfectly lands on his pointy nose, making him groan in pain. 
 
He quickly recovered from it as he gave me a crooked smile. ‘’Baby, you’re making me fall for you even more.’’
 
What the heck is wrong with him? Did his parents drop him on the head when he was a baby? 
 
‘’Oh shut up.’’ I snarled, throwing daggers at him.
 
‘’Here’s a little something from me’’I said as I gathered my saliva and spit it on his face. 
 
He wiped off the saliva on his face while plastering an emotionless look. His eyes slowly turned into a dark shade of red as he looked at me in the eye. I can sense that he was fuming mad. I admit, I’m a little scared now but I’m not giving up so soon. 
 
His fangs protruded out while he advanced towards me. I shaked continuously while I pointed my index finger at him. ‘’Don’t y-you dare come c-closer t-to me.’’ I stuttered. ‘’Or else I’ll .. I’ll -’’
 
‘’Or else you’ll?’’ What will you do?’’ He smirked in victory, not bothering to stop in his tracks. 
 
He came closer and closer, till their were no gaps inbetween us. He was about to sink his fangs in me when the door burst open.
 
‘’Get a hold of yourself Himchan!’’ Another young man hollered. The funny thing is, his hair was dyed blonde in colored too but his hair was neatly pushed back a little.
 
‘’Don’t interrupt me, Daehyun. I have some unfinished business to attend to.’’ Himchan hissed, his tone was dripping with ice. It sounded more like a command than a statement.
 
‘’If you’re hurting her, than no.’’ Daehyun spat before rushing over to my side. With his help, I managed to pull HimChan off me. Phew, that was close.
 
Daehyun pulled Himchan by his collar effortlessly. ‘’ARE YOU CRAZY?!’’ Daehyun then threw a punch on Himchan’s face mercilessly. With one punch, Himchan was thrown onto the ground harshly, the corner of his mouth covered with blood.
 
‘’What’s going on?’’ I questioned the both of them. I looked at them, hoping to gain some answers. ‘’Why am I here?’’
 
‘’Allow me to explain.’’ Daehyun answered me. His eyes were hazel brown by now, it was so calming and .. comforting I guess. 
 
I nodded for him to continue. ‘’Look, you are here for a reason. I suppose you don’t know that you behold the power of telepathy. You’re born to be our soul mate. The vampires had fought with the werewolves for many centuries, the battle never had a winner. It was always a tie.’’ Daehyun said with a sigh.
 
‘’ Our ancestors had bestowed you to us from the beginning. That was when they had warned us that the werewolves were destined to be with you. How ridiculous can that be? Since we’re not on good terms with them, we fought with them for you. We are not taking it the easy way out. Since you are here with us now, we have no intentions of letting you go.’’ Daehyun said as he pressed his lips into a thin line, his eyebrows furrowed.
 
I scoffed, this was all too much. I have the freedom to choose who I want to end up with and it is definitely not them. ‘’If you really cared, then let me go!’’ I clenched my fist while I gritted my teeth. My hands were shaking profusely out of anger. 
 
Himchan straightened his back as he looked at me in the eyes, ‘’That is too much to ask for, darling.’’ He said. I cringed at his choice of words.
 
‘’If so, then I’ll do it the hard way. Don’t say that I didn’t warn you.’’ I bit my lips as I walked towards him. ‘’Welcome to hell.’’ I grabbed him up into standing position before positioning myself as I kicked him harshly on his jewels. ‘’Take that!’’ I smirked while shouting.
 
 Himchan immediately bend down low while hissing. ‘’Pain .. Pain. How dare you!’’ He send me a menacing glare. 
 
‘’As for you my dear, prepare for some -kicking actions, useless nightwalker.’’ I hissed before throwing a few punches on both of Daehyun’s eyes when he wasn’t paying attention. He sure do look like a panda afterwards. 
 
Daehyun’s hands immediately went up to his eyes. He touched them and groaned. Now that he had two dark eye circles, he looked way too funny.
 
‘’Let’s not meet again.’’ I shouted. I opened the door and started climbing down the tall building. In a few minutes, my feet came into contact with the ground. ‘’I’m free!’’ I squealed, opening my arms dramatically. ‘’Now, time for escapism.’’ I took in a deep breath and make a dash into the woods.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[No one’s POV]
 
Back in the mansion where BAP lived in, the leader of the group was practically shouting all over the place.  The leader was beyond furious. Their house was in a mess. Their leader had been throwing things around the house due to his anger. 
 
‘’Yongguk, please calm down.’’ Youngjae whispered helplessly while he fidgets uncomfortably. He knew his leader very well. His leader is capable of burning down the house at times like this. 
 
‘’Don’t tell me what to do YoungJae!’’ Yongguk explodes in front of s. ‘’WE HAVE TO FIND HER AT ALL COSTS!’’ Yongguk shouts, his eyes slowly turning red.
 
The rest of the members can only abide to his orders. Afterall, they needed you. They wanted you back. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The exo boys remained in the woods. Although they knew that  it was nearly impossible to find you, they never give up hope. The rain that was pouring makes it difficult for them to track down your scent. Their hearts were thumping wildly as they were afraid of losing you. 
 
This time, Lay spoke. ‘’I’m afraid that .. BAP had taken-’’
 
His sentence was immediately cut off by a growl from Kris. Lay felt himself being lifted up, his feet barely touching the ground. 
 
That was when he realized that Kris had grabbed him by the collar. Kris pulled Lay closer to him as he hissed into Lay’s ears. ‘’Don’t you ever dare say that again.’’ Kris’s voice was soft but at the same time, dangerous. 
 
Lay swatted Kris’s hands away as he daringly stared back into Kris’s eyes. ‘’What’s more important? Her safety or being delusional about this?! Just face the cruel fact that she’s been taken away by BAP. We need to get to her right now!’’ Lay raised his voice at his alpha, not feeling intimidated at all. 
 
The rest of the boys solemnly stood at their positions, wrecking their brains. All of them looked at Kris and Lay, feeling the tension building up. One by one, rain droplets hit their faces. They were all soaked to the skin and their hair was already wet and flattened by the rain. 
 
There was a moment of silence before Kris continues. ‘’I don’t take rubbish as an answer!’’ Kris snarled, his piercing gaze never left Lay’s eyes. 
 
Lay felt anger rise in him. He felt the need to punch Kris in the face. You are in danger and he needs to find you. Now. Without hesitating, Lay punched Kris in the face. ‘’Wake up, moron!’’ He shouted while he revealed his fangs. 
 
Lay’s punch had badly bruised Kris face. Kris winced slightly at the impact but he quickly recovered from it. 
 
Kris stood up and dash towards Lay only to get held back by the rest of the exo members. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Suho, Sehun and Kai had a hard time holding Kris back. They were trying to hold him back by gripping onto his arms while the other five held back Lay.
 
While grabbing onto Lay, Chanyeol raised his voice, ‘’Guys! We’re not going to solve anything by fighting!’’ Chanyeol tried to knock some sense into his hyungs head. 
 
Kris and Lay softened at Chanyeol’s words. Kris cleared his throat awkwardly as he looked at Lay. He muttered a ‘sorry’ softly but loud enough for Lay to hear him.
 
Lay was about to respond when his ear perked up. His enhanced hearing enabled him to pick up some noises coming their way. 
 
He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and turned his head. ‘’Someone’s coming.’’ Lay said. The members prepared themselves for a battle upon hearing what Lay had said. Slowly, the voice became audible to all of them.
 
They stand in fighting positions, awaiting for their opponent to pounce on them. In the end, they were left stunned at the sight displayed in front of them.
 
‘’I’m back.’’ You dusted your hands while you spoke. 
 
‘’What? How did you-’’ 
 
‘’Are my eyes playing tricks on me?’’
 
‘’Are you kidding me?’’
 
‘’Impossible.’’
 
The boys begin bombarding you with questions, ushering you to answer them.
 
You raised one of your hands up and said, ‘’We’ll talk when we reach home.’’ 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Authors note: How's the story going? :) I hope all of you enjoyed it.