Danger

Moon Night
Your POV
 
After spending some time cleaning up the mess, the exo boys offered to carry my luggages. Within a few minutes of ride, I’ve finally reached their house.
 
Their house was no joke. It was a mansion with gigantic red doors and marble floorings. The living room had an awfully long and rectangular shaped dining table with eight sights aligned on each sides. Another thing that I find comfortable was the luxurious L-shaped sofa located right beside the dining table.
 
The exo boys brought me to the second storey and showed me my room. Yet again, I was amazed. The room was wonderfully designed with lavender colored walls. 
 
‘’Like what you’re seeing?’’ A voice spoke out of nowhere. I turned around only to see Baekhyun in my room. The light shining on him made him incredibly alluring in this dark night. 
 
‘’Yes, I do. I like it, no, I love it so much.’’ A smile played on my lips when I spoke.
 
Baekhyun seemed lost for a moment. He was just staring at me. It really makes me wonder if I have something on my face. After a few seconds of staring, another voice was heard.
 
‘’Am I interrupting something?’’ Kyungsoo said, with his eyes wide, maybe doubled the size of his normal-looking eyes. 
 
Kyungsoo’s statement brought Baekhyun and I back to reality. Both of us awkwardly cleared our throats when Baekhyun started speaking.
 
‘’N-no, nothing.’’ Baekhyun stuttered, his eyes landed on the door towards the exit. A faint blush was spotted on his cheeks when he turned his head, his side profile was now clearly shown.
 
Baekhyun immediately rush out of the door, accidentally bumping onto Kyungsoo’s shoulder in the process. 
 
‘’Care to explain?’’ Kyungsoo smirked knowingly, adding mock jealousy in his tone.
 
‘’What’s there to e-explain? You saw everything.’’ I mumbled quickly before running out of my room.
 
Author’s POV
 
Once you dashed out of the room, Kyungsoo was left smiling at the whole incident that had just happened.
 
*How cute* he thought to himself while he replayed the awkard moment you had with him previously.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[At night]
 
You were sitting on the sofa with all the other twelve exo boys, flipping through the pages of a magazine since you were extremely bored. Only a few hours had passed and you were this bored already. 
 
Suddenly, Chen abruptly stood up and snapped his fingers. ‘’I’ve got a brilliant idea. Since we’re going to haunt later on, we shall bring _________ along with us!’’ He clapped his hands in delight, satisfied with his own plan.
 
The twelve of them looked at each other debating if they should bring you along. The forest can be a very dangerous place to go to. 
 
Wasting no time, Chen broke the silence. ‘’Guys, come on. It’s going to be fun.’’
 
‘’Says the troublemaker.’’ Kris added.
 
Chen immediately shot Kris a shut-up-if-you-want-to-stay-alive look, trying to look intimidating but he’s the complete opposite of it. Looking at the helpless Chen, everyone in the house erupted into fits of laughters.
 
‘’Since ______ is so bored at home, then we shall bring her along with us.’’ Suho gently smiled at you. 
 
You nodded enthusiastically, jumping up and down in excitement. You ran towards Suho and hugged him tightly. ‘’Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so much!’’ You shouted happily. 
The rest of the boys can only shoot daggers at Suho. They would kill to be in his position now.
 
‘’Hey! Where’s my hug?’’ Chen frowned at you. He thought he deserves a little reward for coming up with this idea.
 
‘’No hugs for you.’’ You waited for his reaction while putting up some funny faces to .
 
‘’Fine.’’ Chen huffed and folded his arms. 
 
‘’Don’t be a big baby. I was just kidding.’’ You laughed at his childishness. You went up to hug him and his face immediately lit up. 
 
‘’I love you so much, baby.’’ Chen puckled up his lips, waiting to give you big, fat and wet kisses.
 
‘’Save it.’’ You pushed his head away with one finger.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Once the clock struck 9pm, the exo boys were all standing at the doorway with you on Tao’s back. They had already transformed into wolves and you were fascinated by the sight.
 
They headed into the woods to haunt. You can barely hear their footsteps as they traveled. In a speed of light, Chanyeol managed to pounce onto one of the animals. Tao immediately brought his hands up to meet your eyes before covering them, preventing you from witnessing this kind of scene.
 
The next minute you open your eyes, you only saw blood all over Chanyeol’s mouth. Frankly speaking, it was not at all disgusting to you. 
 
Chanyeol wiped his mouth with the back of his hands after off the blood. 
Then the exo boys proceeded deeper down into the forest when a howl was heard from afar. 
 
All of them stopped in their tracks. Their wolf instincts knew that danger is approaching them. Kris howled, signaling everyone to head home now. They dashed through the woods, picking up speed whenever a howl was heard. The only thing they were worried about was, you. Their keen sense of hearing enabled them to track down where the howl was coming from. 
 
With each step they took, the howling gets louder. They knew that it was after them and possibly, you. 
 
When Tao made a speedy left turn, you were flung off from his back. The impact was huge when you dropped onto the ground. You are now on top of a hill, high enough to kill someone. In an instant, you went rolling down the hill, your forehead hitting onto small rocks in the process.
 
Tao and the rest of the boys halted in fear. Everything just happened too fast for them to process what is actually going on. This time, Xiumin spoke, his voice ice cold. 
 
‘’We have to find her before they do.’’ Xiumin was dead serious about this.
 
All of them set off to find you. Your life is in danger, they can’t lose you. Never.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Right at the bottom of the hill, you lied partially unconscious on the cold grass land. The previous fall had made your visions blur. You can only rely on your sense of touch now. 
 
Your only trust is placed on exo. You were sure that they’re going to find you and that the next minute you open your eyes, the boys will be by your side. You silently prayed for safety when you heard noises approaching you slowly.
 
Immediately your hopes went up, the boys are here to rescue you. The noise soon died down and you knew that the boys are now standing in front of you.
 
‘’At last, I found you.’’ A guy whispered. That voice was not familiar to you at all. They are not exo. Then who exactly are they?
 
‘’Let’s bring her back before exo arrives.’’ Another guy said. 
 
You were panic-stricken but you can do nothing about it. It was then you felt yourself being lifted up onto someone’s shoulder as they ran off with you.